Kundali Bhagya

Preetan FF : Yeh pyar na hoga kam Part 65 (Pg 14)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This is three shot story about current track of rishab in jail for murder charge. The case is given to special task force officer . named as Disha Chauhan (Surbhi jyoti) who hails from small town of haryana.

Scene starts from luthra house after rishab is taken into police custody. Karan breaks things in his room angrily

"Why does this happen to my brother, he have not done anything wrong to others how can he suffer he injures his hand with glass in rage

Preeta knocks on door

Karan : preeta please go from here I don't want to talk with anybody right now
Preeta : I am not going anywhere until I talk with you please open the door

Karan : can't you understand one thing just go from here (breaks furniture)
Preeta : for Rishabjis sake open the door

Karan opens the door but does not look at her and becomes tearful. She hugs him from back holding tightly with all energy

"He is my everything preeta i cannot live without him my lifeline is over Karan rubs his head crying loudly

Preeta (cups his face ) : i promise we will bring back your brother

Karan : you have to , I want my brother at any cost (breaks down in her arms) preeta I need him, you know when he is around I am free of worries everywhere I know my brother is there to handle me

Preeta : he is always there for you and we will being him back I promise (hugs him)

Later Karan and sameer tried to find a lawyer for rishabs case but it becomes very hard due to whole controversy in city.

Sameer : bhai what will we do, no lawyer is willing to take the case

Karan : whole life my brother helped everybody and this is how people will repay him disgusting

Shrishti : sir there is no other way ?

Preeta : Karan don't worry he has done nothing wrong god is with us

Sameer goes out from some work when he sees a girl arguing with landlord. She slaps him angrily

"Next time if you do anything I will send you directly in jail for domestic violence now get out of here and next time raising hand on a women remember she can become Goddess Durga also Disha manhandles the landlord

Sameer : excuse me

Disha : yes?

Sameer : you taught great lesson to that arrogant guy but you cannot reform whole world

Disha : I don't even want to, my job is to only bring justice to people anyway it was nice meeting you bye

Sameer is impressed by her attitude.

Police station

Karan : what are you saying commissioner uncle

Singh : I know rishab very well that's why I have given his case to my special officer she just got transferred here from Haryana.

Sameer : are you sure she will be able to handle this case

A girl walks inside the with constables around fiercely.

"Disha chauhan reporting on duty sir she salutes coming inside

Sameer is kind of surprised to see her while others meet her first time

Singh : Karan this is Disha investigating officer of this case

Disha : Sir I want to meet Mr Rishab first before going further in this case

Singh : I only want results in 3 days officers no matter what you do alright

Disha : sure sir and I want a ban on media for time being

Singh : I will take care of that, Karan don't you worry if Rishab is innocent we will find real culprit

Sameer : bhai I met this girl in morning she is truly bomb

Shrishti stamps on his feet

Karan : let police do their work but I will start investigation by myself and prove my brother right

Preeta : first of all we have to find about Billa and find out person behind him

"Wrong, first rule of investigation never talk secret in police station " Disha tells them

Karan : sorry ?

Disha : don't be sorry now that culprit will be sorry who have done this you all can go now

Karan : I want to meet my brother first

Disha : sorry when I am investigating I don't want any interruption am I clear

Karan : no force can stop me from meeting my brother

Disha : you decide either waste time here or let me do my work to find culprit

Preeta : Karan she is right please let her do work, let's go from here

Karan goes out of police station and sits in car together

Shrishti : this girl is another problem, Karan sir if we find Billa's phone we can reach that mastermind

Preeta : exactly I think police have not found his phone but where can we find it

Karan : on same place where accident happened if not then at his house let's go
Edited by abhiya23 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2 

Police station

Constable brings Rishab to another room for investigation

Rishab : you ?

Disha ; I am investigating this murder and handling your case my name is Disha (she signals constables to leave)

Rishab nods

Disha : so Mr luthra I have heard a lot about you but whatever happened I want to hear from your mouth

Rishab remains quiet for a while

Disha : see your silence won't help me at all neither anybody

Rishab reveals everything to her starting from Karan's case to current.

Disha : so you are saying to bring truth out of that girl you signed deal with Rithwik

Rishab : but I really felt he was true and he wanted to tell me something

Disha : do you have any doubt on anybody I really feel there is something more than it meets eye, any enmity with somebody or your brother

Rishab : I don't know I have many business rivals maybe one of them

Outside

Karan preeta and sameer Shrishti goes at Billa's House (goon who killed monisha's boyfriend Rithwik is in police custody). All enter from backside as police have sealed the house.

Karan : you all look over there

The trio starts finding clue inside the room. Shrishti gets hold of phone and sees the recent contacts

Shrishti : sir I found it here

Karan : perfect but there is no name of that person

Sameer : there is one way we can find from call center

Karan : let's go from here

All remain shocked seeing  Disha in front of them

Disha : I really appreciate your guts of sneaking inside this house

Sameer : Disha at least listen to us

Disha : I am on duty call me officer, I hate people who break law on pretense of justice

Karan : no law can stop me from helping my brother and I think at least you can also understand that

Disha : sorry Mr luthra but I don't believe in feelings those only make you weak anyway may I know the reason for coming in crime scene

Karan : we came to find proof

Preeta : officer please listen to us once rishab ji is innocent he cannot kill anybody

Disha : it's my job to find real culprit

Karan : then do it na my brother is rotting in jail for no mistake (shouts at her) you cannot stop me for anything

Disha : get out of here right now and give me that goon's phone

Sameer and Shrishti tried to stop him but Karan hands her phone

Disha : all of you consider this last warning of mine don't force me to take any action against you all

All four of them leaves

Tavde (constable) ; madam who can kill that boy I have full doubt on this boy

Disha : No tavde one needs guts to kill and this guy don't have it in him, he only have rage nothing else

Tavde : then

Disha : whoever it is he is very smart but not for long, whatever it is this murder is related to both brothers somewhere , get me details of that girl Monisha and call her to headquarters

Tavde : yes madam

Disha wears her glasses watching Karan and gang inside the car.

Preeta ; Karan how many times I told you to control your anger you gave the phone

Karan : baby doll I am not that big idiot (he took picture of all recent call number in his phone)

"Yes yes " Preeta hugs him excitedly

Shrishti and sameer coughs fakely and leaves them alone

Karan : baby doll I am so happy today I wish rishab was with me and I could hug him like this

Preeta : only one problem that new cop she is very dangerous

Karan (goes close to her) : and hot too just like fire what say

Preeta ; yuck move away you have such dirty mind

Karan : jealous huh?

"Jealous my foot bajarbattu" she turns to other side

"Why don't you confess truth you want to be with me " Karan whispers in her ears from back

Preeta : not at all I might not be your choice or type

"You can be anybody's choice not as girlfriend but as perfect wife material Preeta Arora you are very special to be with but maybe I might not be that person" he holds her face sliding down

"Don't ever say that what if I want you to be that person " she gets lost in his eyes

Karan is taken aback with her close gesture when she holds his hands tightly

Karan : we have to leave let's go

She nods leaving his hands. Both goes into the car. Karan gives number into call center to find name of person.

Police station

Monisha comes to give her statement

Constable : madam she is here

She goes into Disha s cabin nervously

Disha : welcome come, consider your home (says sarcastically)

Monisha : why did you call me here? Did you find anything about my rithwik

Disha : take a deep breath in this place only I can ask question

Monisha : what do you want from me?

Disha : as far as my information you were engaged to Karan luthra and also you accused him for molestation right then what is your relation with Rithwik

Monisha : he was my friend

Disha : really? See I have seen more worst world, today even own children  also don't shed tears on their parents death and you are screaming for justice to your friend or is it possible you were two timing both boys for money

"What do you mean? I truly loved Rithwik he was my fianc and what kind of girl you think I am who can trap anybody for money " Monisha gets agitated

Disha : thanks for confessing Ms Monisha you were committed to Rithwik but got engaged to Karan luthra what a combo

Monisha gets furious on her allegations.

Precap : rishab proved innocent

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 3

Luthra house

Karan gets call from somebody informing about mastermind person

"Thanks, Prithvi Malhotra this time you went too far by dragging my brother in between you have to pay for this I promise and no law can stop me " Karan recalls Disha's words and calls sameer Shrishti in room

Sameer : what are you saying bhai ?

Shrishti : now that monster will be killed by my hands

Karan : stop my queen of arc we will fulfill your wish soon

Shrishti : how will we tell di ? She will break badly

Karan : I won't let her (consoles her) she has right to know about this

Shrishti : I don't have courage to tell her or mom about all this

Sameer : it means Rithwik was trying to tell us about prithvi but main point is how did he know who informed him

Karan recalls Sherlyn from other day hearing their conversation.

Shrishti : are you also thinking same sir? That chudail Sherlyn is with prithvi

Karan : I have full trust both are involved in every mishap happened with us

Sameer : no bhai there is something more to all this happening

Karan : what do you mean?

Sameer : their motive to come in our life bhai it's not coincidence I have strong feeling this all is related with rishab bhai

Karan : oh yea bhai once told me he have seen prithvi once somewhere but could not get any clue maybe a conference or something

"Conference, I think I remember "sameer runs into office room while talking

Shrishti : come come sir

Unaware to them Preeta heard each and every word piercing her heart into millions. Karan sees her in such condition and follows her

" you both find I will be right back" he leaves behind preeta

She walks outside without any reaction recalling her sister and friends warning about Prithvis intention

"Why does this happen to me ? How can I not trust my own for that bloody cheater I am so stupid , I am sorry Karan for everything" preeta breaks into heavy tears not able to control herself

Karan : preeta (hugs her from side) stop crying it's okay

" I don't deserve you Karan, you always wanted my good but I always shunned you off please forgive me" she holds his collar tightly clutching

Karan (pats her) : it was not your fault that such creeps exists on this earth who does not know language of decency

Preeta : what will I tell ma? She was so happy with this marriage

Karan : listen to me you and bhai both  deserve best in this world and you will get it no matter what

Preeta looks at him lovingly

Karan : don't look like that I will start blushing (teases her)

"You start your silly jokes every time" she starts hitting him

Karan : slow down baby doll let's go inside and check if those two found anything

She nods smilingly

Inside sameer and Shrishti are arguing for files loudly

Sameer : yaar lambu don't argue with me just get ladder now I know there is no need for another one but I can't trust you

Shrishti : what do you mean? Now I will show you my capability move (climbs on broken chair)

Sameer : tall pole get down yaar please

While taking out file Shrishti ends up falling on him

"Oouch " she closes her eyes holding him

Both share romantic eye lock. Karan taunts them for getting distracted

Police station

Disha : thank you for confessing now tell me from how long you knew him

Monisha : from last 4 years and then he proposed me we were about to get married

Disha : keep going I am listening and don't even try to mislead any information

Monisha : one day I went to party and that Karan luthra tried to molest me inside a room (starts crying) then to save his name from the case Karan proposed me for marriage

"And you got this golden opportunity to trap a rich guy, you thought why should I let this chance go of becoming wealthy by marrying a star cricketer, you ditched your fianc right" Disha scares her

Monisha : shut up I am not that type of girl do you understand I loved Rithwik from whole heart

" if it was other girl either she would have fought for her justice or backed off from society but you are only girl who is marrying your culprit or should I consider you are lying " Disha pounces on her sarcastically

"No I mean yes" Monisha stammers

Disha : should I really show you what does it mean to get molest , that wound , torture every second girl faces

Monisha starts sweating with the whole interrogation

Disha : drink some water, my last question why do you feel Rishab luthra would kill Rithwik without any motive

Monisha feels trapped from every side

PS : sorry guys one more shot left after this. Let me know if anybody wants to read further about Preeran and Rishab Disha story

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 4

Luthra house 

Karan : whats in that file? 

Sameer : the conference which Rishab bhai went 3 years ago remember in Singapore 

Karan : yes so what?

Sameer ; bhai met him there and both had some argument regarding business 

Preeta ; what business? 

Shrishti : di I seriously want to know what he does right now, I feel he is not any type of businessman 

Preeta gets upset hearing about one more wrong thing of Prithvi 

Karan : Preeta don't worry we will not let anything wrong happen (holds her face) 

She nods 

Karan : Sammy lets go and meet bhai he will only tell us everything now 

Sameer : thats fine but what will we do about that Haryana Jailor 

Karan : yaar this commissioner uncle only found her in whole world 

Preeta : I am sure she will let us meet Rishabji 

Karan : you both girls have to distract her for a while until we meet bhai 

Shrishti ; if you had told me to do this for any other girl I would have done but not for this Haryana radio station 

Karan : are you serious? both are disgrace to girls really 

Preeta ; what do you mean? (pushes Shrishti on side) I can handle anything 

Karan : look who is talking, see I don't have time to argue we will fight later okay, lets go

Police station 

Disha : I am giving you one last chance of telling truth or else I have many ways to make confess alright 

Monisha : I was given money to disgrace Karan Luthra and get him trapped in molestation case (reveals every single thing) 

Disha : shame on a girl like you can stoop so low, who is that world's biggest fool calling himself as mastermind 

Monisha remains quiet 

"I asked who is it? " she stamps on table 

Monisha : Prithvi Malhothra, we are all old friends but he did not kill my Rithwik 

PS : Monisha is not aware of truth yet 

"My foot, just go out of my sight right now and yes you will get punished for alleging fake case I promise on that, law is same for everybody get out from here Disha rages on her furiously for mocking law and womanhood 

Tavde : madam, phone of that goon is unlocked, last call was made to Prithvi Malhothra 

Disha : is there any CCTV footage in this police station?

Tavde : yes ma'am three cameras, one outside other at front and last one inside interrogation 

Disha : great, get the access from murder day till now, and I need information for this Prithvi Malhothra, let me also see who is he

Tavde : Ma'am we didn't found any contacts about Rishab luthra in goon's phone why can't we release him 

Disha : you didn't understand yet, police still have record of Billa's confession, he is not proven innocent until now but we don't have other evidence as well so tell constable to let him go but tell him to not go anywhere without my permission until case is over 

Tavde : yes ma'am 

Sindhe : Disha madam, those two boys are here to meet Rishab Luthra 

Disha : they don't have any other work to do let them meet but first call inside 

Karan and Sameer meets Disha first 

Disha : oh you both, seems like you have grown up watching lot of detective series 

Karan : Dish.. sorry officer we want to meet our brother and see I don't like to praise myself but you probably don't know me, I am the Karan Luthra 

Disha (chuckles) : I can also say I have met President of this country, I don't care who is in front of me all are equal in my eyes, I have your whole biography in front of me but I hate wasting time 

Karan : Ms Haryana, this is Mumbai, no girl can escape from my charms (lady constables take selfies with him) 

Disha : everybody back to work, there is no shooting going on here, and you don't consider me from those girls who you flirt, I am from those who can ignite fire with water (leaves) 

Sameer : bhai whatever you say this girl is seriously amazing  

Karan : tell this to your tall pole or should I inform her, lets go 

Sameer goes with him pouting 

Rishab : Karan (gets emotional seeing him) how are you 

Karan : how can I be without you, but don't worry very soon my brother will come back 

Sameer : Rishab bhai you are okay?

He nods 

Rishab : but what are you both doing in here and how did you come inside 

Karan : your Haryana jailor let us meet you 

"What he asks confusingly 

Karan : forget about her we want to tell you something important about Prithvi 

Rishab : what did he do now? 

Karan : we have got clue about his past with you remember you said (is interrupted) 

"Hey move aside Tavde says in Marathi and opens the lock up 

Sameer : what are you doing?

Tavde : Disha madam has said you can go home right now 

"What? how Karan hugs his brother happily but also get confused 

Tavde : she didn't get any solid proof against Mr Rishab,  but he is not proven fully guilty or innocent so madam said you can go home but cannot leave city without her permission 

Sameer : yaar bhai I could not understand this girl she seems strict than jailor and now letting you go also 

Karan : forget about her, good thing is bhai came out now we all can find proof against that mastermind, lets go home mom and dadi are really worried, I missed you a lot (get tearful) 

Rishab : look here now I am back with you don't worry everything will be fine 

Disha : if you don't mind, can you show brotherly love at home, this is police station held for criminals 

Karan : thank you Ms Haryana (says out loud) 

Disha : I have released your brother but seems like you want to settle in this place but thing is I don't have anymore charge against you to keep you here 

Karan : what do you mean? 

Sindhe : and yes Mr Luthra you are also proved innocent from Monisha's molestation case, she gave her statement here is copy 

Luthra brothers gets extremely overwhelmed hearing about it. Trio shares hug 

"Do you want me to bring crackers for you all to celebrate here Disha fires gunshot 

Rishab : sorry officer and thank you again for everything  Karan lets go from here 

At home Rakhi and Dadi becomes very happy to finally see ray of hope

"My Rishab you are back finally she hugs him tearfully 

Rishab : no mom best thing is my brother got freed of the disgrace on his name, Monisha confessed her crime 

"Oh my god Preeta hugs Karan in excitement in front of everybody 

She realizes her gesture feeling embarrassed 

"Di control your emotions you can continue in private place what say Shrishti teases her 

Preeta : shut up 

Mahesh : but how did this all happen? and who killed Rithwik 

Rishab : I don't think they found yet but I feel police is very close to culprit whoever it is will be caught soon 

Dadi : with god's grace everything is fine now, Rakhi we will organize prayer after everything get sorted out 

In room (Karan and Preeta alone) 

Preeta : Karan everything is still not aware of Sherlyn and Prithvi I am very scared our families will be so broken, if I had not convinced Rishabji for this marriage (breaks down in tears) 

Karan : I told you this is not your fault stop blaming yourself, and I know my brother very well he is made of rock nothing can shake his belief and faith 

Preeta : and Rakhi aunty, dadi, mom they had so much hopes with both marriages can you imagine what will they go through 

"I only know one thing we have saved our family from big disaster happening, a mother would never want their children to marry wrong person, just relax okay Karan wipes her tears 

Preeta : I can't tell you how much happy I am for you proved innocent, now people will see you from same eyes they saw before 

Karan : of course I know you would be happiest person and one more thing I want to tell you from long time 

Preeta : what?

Karan : you know this Haryana girl, I was so wrong about her she is truly hot (starts laughing seeing her jealous face) 

Preeta : oh god you came into your original way biggest flirt ever 

Karan (goes close to her) : should I show you the meaning of flirt 

Preeta : move away from me 

Karan : I won't what will you do 

Door knocks 

Precap : Major fight between Luthra siblings, Prithvi and police 

PS : So guys I have decided to take this story further but I will end hidden love soon in few parts, can't have both stories at same time 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing updatesπŸ‘
Very different & nice story😊
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 5

Luthra house

Happiness knocks on their door but only people who are not wholeheartedly happy are Karan Preeta Sameer and Shrishti knowing enemies are still lurking around. Sherlyn smartly stole Billa's phone and erased evidence against Prithvi 

In room 

Shrishti : Karan sir think something, Kareena ma'am have given headlines of Rishabji and Sherlyn's marriage after two days 

Preeta : I don't know what Prithvi had told mom, she is also ready for marriage in two days  

Karan : I wish my bhai had a nice girlfriend who would be mad for him and get ready to marry him at anytime 

Preeta : what? have you lost it ? in such serious matter you are joking 

Sameer ; first time I feel bhai is right 

"What did you say Karan goes to him 

Sameer : nothing bhai just that you are too smart, but our Rishab bro is very naive na 

Shrishti ; I am saying just kidnap that chudail from marriage day and all problems are over

All ignores initially but thinks as brilliant idea

"What a superb plan Karan hugs Shrishti in excitement 

Preeta pulls them apart in jealousy 

Shrishti : don't mind sir this room is filled with some jealous people 

Sameer : Preeta di they are saying too much 

Preeta : let it be they also know only we can handle their craziness 

Karan : can we please save this all for later and think about plan 

Preeta : are you sure we will be able to kidnap both of them 

"I have got brilliant idea Shrishti jumps in excitement 

Sameer : let it be your plan are always twisted 

Karan ; at least she gives something, you say 

"Di you and Rishabji marry Shrishti's words is taken into other direction 

Preeta : should I slap you on face?

Shrishti ; di at least hear me out, you and Rishabji will go till mandap but there three marriages have to take place Prithvi Sherlyn, you and Karan sir and Rishabji with Monisha 

Karan : what? I am not going to let this happen what will we tell Rishab and family 

Shrishti ; Sir think sensibly, Monisha is only angry because of Rithwik, she don't have any other power to ruin us but that chudail Sherlyn will destroy Luthra family and Rishabji 

Sameer : and Prithvi is using Sherlyn for his motive he won't leave Preeta di easily until she gets married to somebody else 

Karan : whats guarantee he won't after her marriage to anybody else 

Shrishti : we will see that later na, but legally she will become your wife and no law would allow him to touch di

"You are seriously nuts no, I am not doing this at any cost Preeta does not agree 

Karan too refuses 

Shrishti : please Sir this is only way we have left and you can make this possible and di you have choice either marry Karan sir or Rishabji 

Preeta : shut your mouth or else I will slap you 

Sameer : bhai I think she is right we have no other option left and we can give answer to our enemies 

"Preeta? Karan calls her 

She does not respond 

Karan ; thats fine but will Monisha agree 

"Of course Monisha comes there 

Karan : what are you doing here?

"I came to rectify my mistake, for that I can do anything now I know what Rithwik was trying to say he wanted to save you all from Prithvi and I will fulfill his last wish Monisha agrees to marry Rishab and save him 

Shrishti ; just for few months after that you can go on your way, only because we don't have any proof against those two cheaters 

Monisha : I know, and my alone confession won't prove Rishab innocent 

Karan ; I just want Rishab to not marry wrong person and mind it Monisha only because we don't have time I am letting you marry my brother 

"I promise I won't cheat Monisha starts to leave colliding to Rishab near stairs 

He holds her from falling down and shares small eye lock. Karan and gang looks at them from room 

Rishab ; sorry, you here? everything okay 

"Yea I am fine, thank you and I am sorry for everything, because of me you all had to suffer so much, I have realized you cannot kill my Rithwik but it is somebody else Monisha looks down with guilt 

Rishab : whatever you did my brother I might not forgive you for that but I feel person's guilt is biggest repentance, I promise whoever killed Rithwik I will get him punished 

Monisha : somewhere I was also responsible for his condition, if I had not greed of money he would be alive today, sorry (leaves tearfully) 

Preeta goes on terrace thinking about Shrishti's idea of saving them 

Karan : Preeta whats wrong

"No Karan I won't do this if we have planned to get Prithvi marry Sherlyn whats the need for our marriage, its okay for Rishabji and Monisha but I can't take this risk she does not face him 

Karan : at least listen to me first

"You are not understanding, Kareena bua already hates me and my mom, if we do this she won't ever forgive me and that Shrishti is kid who does not understand how much humiliation we will face, mom have to answer so many people in society, please Karan drop this idea Preeta breaks down with fear rising in her heart 

Karan : you are done? now listen I won't ever do anything against your wish, and Shrishti is not wrong, legally once you marry me Prithvi won't be able to do anything even if he divorce Sherlyn or whatever until you are bind with me he can't come near you but for me your consent is most important 

Preeta : we only have two days, in such short time we can't even gather any proof 

Karan ; till I am alive nobody can dare to say anything on you 

Both hugs her each other 

Police station

Unaware to Luthras, Disha got fixed microphone on Karan's watch in police station. 

"Looks like younger one is very desperate to make his brother marry, Karan Luthra you are playing with fire be careful your hand can burn anytime in enemies ploy Disha says 

Tavde : madam here is all information of Prithvi Malhothra, you were right he had very old connection with Luthras 

Disha : what does file say? 

Tavde : Prithvi Malhothra was involved in an illegal supply at import export of drugs, but Rishab Luthra found it through his one employee and both had long scuffle, law could not punish Prithvi because of that girl but this news was headline everywhere 

"Oh now I wonder this was hit story, but main hero still does not remember and now busy preparing for his own funeral " she reads the whole file 

Tavde : another interesting twist madam, marriage certificate 

Disha ; whose marriage?

Tavde : Prithvi Malhothra and Sherlyn Khurana are legally husband wife but both have signed divorce papers as well to marry those two 

Disha : this two villains are many steps ahead of everybody, they turned out to be old movies type villains but never mind that hero Karan Luthra is making so much efforts to unite this love birds 

Constable : madam we have not found any proof against Prithvi Malhothra but guy like him should be cruelly punished 

"Hello ma'am there is emergency another constable calls on walkie 

Disha : what is it?

"Ma'am there is a body of a girl near Goregon station you need to come she is critically injured he says 

Disha : take her to hospital and I will be right here, Tavde get the car 

Police force goes to hospital to find the girl who is critically injured.  It turns out to be Tapsee (Prithvi's ex girlfriend who was attacked by corporator Neil on Prithvi's insistence) but was saved by few people 

Disha : who is this girl? 

Sheila (lady constable) : doctors are trying to bring her in senses 

Disha : alright, get security tight around her and nobody should meet her without ID proof

Malhothra house

Prithvi and Sherlyn rejoices their victory 

Sherlyn : I can't believe we are finally getting what we want marriage in two days 

Prithvi : even if police released Rishab we have chance to ruin him 

Sherlyn : very sad even police could not find any proof against us and they won't either 

Phone rings 

Prithvi ; yea? what are you saying? you can't do anything properly 

Sherlyn ; baby whats wrong 

Prithvi ; it was that corporator, police found Tapsee's body and now they are waiting for her to regain consciousness to record statement 

Sherlyn : if she testifies against us we will be finished now what 

Prithvi : at least you use your brains sometimes every time I give ideas 

Sherlyn : kill her taking chance 

Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update πŸ‘
Shrishti's idea was perfect, hoping everything will go as per plan
😊
Disha is tapping everything the gang is planning πŸ˜†
Tapsee is alive, let's see what happens next
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 6

Luthra house

Karan lies to everybody of marrying Monisha on pretense of bringing her on mandap on marriage day.  

Rishab : do you know what you are saying? marrying Monisha 

Karan ; bhai you also know whatever she was mistake but everybody makes one 

Rishab : think once again Karan if you are doing right or not 

Karan : I know what I am doing bhai but I won't do without your permission 

Rishab : I will convince everybody but I just want to make sure you won't regret on this decision, Monisha still loves Rithwik 

Karan : who said I am marrying her for love, only to support her from society 

Rishab : I hope you are not hiding anything from me don't know why I am feeling you are not doing right 

Karan gets extremely guilty of hiding truth from his family and brother. 

"No I won't be able to do this, I cannot cheat bhai neither I can trust monisha, nobody will accept her in this family Karan starts to panic in anger 

Preeta : I told you before it is very easy to say but we are not that big hearted, Karan if Monisha again cheat on us let alone family but we won't be able to forgive ourself 

Karan : bhai would never forgive me for this, Preeta god is not with us this time either he is not at all helping us 

"Listen to me if Rishab ji is destined to be with Monisha it can happen other way also we have to do this for our family while ago you were consoling me now becoming weak again she holds his face 

Karan : but you are my inspiration and Rishab is my strength, I cannot lose either 

"Who said I am going away from you, don't think I would leave you easily she hits him 

Karan : I know you are irritating from first day itself kareli hmmm 

"how mean Karan luthra I am not talking to you stupid bajarbattu she leaves annoyingly 

Karan : Preeta, baby doll wait, cray girl 

Disha at her house recalls Tapsee's condition feeling rage inside. 

Flashback 

Doctor : madam she has been attacked badly there are many internal injuries and bleeding, I am afraid she won't survive 

Flashback ends 

She could be tolerate anything but not wrong happening to any woman and her character. 

Flashback 

"From today you are not my daughter don't show me your face again Disha's mother throws her out of house mercilessly and disowns from family 

Disha : I am sorry mom please forgive me 

Akruti : mom at least listen to didi she only did out of humanity 

Her mom : I don't care will that bring your father back no right, how many times I told her not to get involved in such things 

Disha : mom (weeps out loud) 

"And you are dead for me, Akurti from today you have no sister consider like that or else you will lose your mom forever, Disha you are all alone in this world, just consider you came as orphan her mom vents out all anger and takes Akruti inside the house

"Mom please open the door where will I go please I promise I will do everything you want listen to me at least she keeps begging with heavy tears but her mom does not relent 

The village people also shuns her out for creating problem. 

"Who will marry our daughters if such girls are in our village, she destroyed herself now we cannot afford to let that happen to our girls throw her out villagers talks within themselves 

Disha : I won't go anywhere without my family do whatever you want 

The villagers tries to burn her alive but Disha manages to run away from there and started new life in cruel world. 

Flashback ends 

She lights up cigarette in frustration and looks outside window. 

" I won't let anybody else to become another Disha papa I promise she look on sky 

Luthra house

Sameer gets call from his family in Nagpur 

"hello, hi aunty how is baba now thank god Sameer gets relieved hearing something 

While talking he gets shocked as well 

"What? but how can you even do this without asking me, I am not ready for marriage you know that Sameer hangs up angrily and throws phone 

He recalls his moments with Shrishti and feels guilty for not able to confess his love to her 

"How can I even think of marrying somebody else, no I won't even look at that girl sorry whoever you are but I can't cheat on Shrishti he does not see the picture his aunty sends of the girl  and deletes whole message into trash 

Luthra and Aroras starts to prepare for their children marriages not knowing what change it would bring in their life 

Sameer : bhai we told Rishab bro but how will all this happen imagine three marriage and bride grooms swap its not a joke

Karan ; me and Preeta will marry at temple

Shrishti : what? are you serious Karan Sir what will we answer at home

"Listen to me carefully when pheras will about to being you both will turn off the lights, I will take preeta with me from back side after that you both will have to handle everything, create such situation light takes a while to come, I know that guy will be very desperate to marry his bride, parents will do pheras in dark, Kritika (also with them) its your job to bring Monisha on Sherllyn's place and send her with Prithvi anyhow, by the time everything happens me and Preeta will also get married Karan explains his plan to everybody 

Kritika : but bhai what about after that? there will be big drama after all this 

Karan : I know but it is necessary and I have back up if Monisha tries to do anything wrong (shows them divorce papers he got signed from her for safety) I cannot take chance for my brother's life 

Preeta : lets hope there won't be any problem 

"One for the team Karan puts his ahdn forward with everybody putting their own 

Hospital 

Prithvi comes at hospital wearing doctor's mask and looks for Tapsee's room. 

"you cannot be so unfair to me god, if this girl reveals in front of police I will be finished, I cannot let my Preetaji find out about me at any cost, please save me he says 

Prithvi finds Tapsee room but gets shocked seeing too much security 

"What is happening to world? so much protection for this so called girl, how will I go inside now Prithvi tries to enter in but gets stopped by constable 

Constable : sorry sir but first show your ID 

Prithvi ; you are asking me for ID, I work here let me go meet patient 

Constable : no I won't let you go without ID and proof of working here 

Prithvi ; please come here (takes him aside) whatever you can take I will give 

"Rascal because of you people this country has become corrupt now I am sure you are not doctor, hey call madam right now he calls other constables 

Prithvi ; no please I am going from here 

"No no we have arranged feast for you at your in laws come, now madam will come and take you Constable slaps him on face 

Disha tells them to bring him at police station in front of her soon. 

Police station 

"You all don't know me I will file case against your officer who is in charge Prithvi blabbers while coming inside 

He sees Disha standing in front of him with gun. 

Disha : welcome to my kingdom, hey Tavde arrange for good feast we have special guest, the one we only heard now is in our small house 

Prithvi : you listen I have seen many street cops like you and know how to deal with them, let me go or else 

"Else what hit a girl come on you are very fond of showing manhood , but in my dictionary the person who does not respect woman is not real 

man I am sure you know who am I referring Disha makes fun of him 

Prithvi : if your sycophant were not around I would have showed you who is real man, yes I am that mastermind behind everything no do whatever you want 

All puts him on gun point but Disha tells them to step back 

Disha : see now I am alone, I am that storm who does not need shelter 

Prithvi is about to slap her but she instead punches on stomach and face three times

"Oouch he shouts in pain 

Disha : oh man got hurt, your ego was hurt so you will misbehave with a girl, Tapsee have given her statement but before that, hey ladies we saw who is real man but show him true womanhood (goes to other side) 

All lady constables starts to beat him brutally with their sandals. 

"You will manhandle a girl for ego woman shouts while beating him 

Disha : this is your gift Mr groom, you won't go on horse but in ambulance 

Later everybody comes to police station, Luthras , Aroras and Prithvi Sherlyn's parents as well 

Prithvi's mom Janvi rages in anger at Disha for beating her son in headquarters. 

Janvi : I won't spare you for hurting my son, I agree he had to hide about Sherlyn but now he has changed and you, Mr Commissioner right now suspend this girl 

"Bloody cheater because of you, we all had to face torture everyday this was very less punishment for you I would have given much more but you are their culprit first Karan throws him to Arora's feet 

Disha : Mrs Malhothra before others show mirror to your son and had you taught him to respect woman today this girl wouldn't be in this condition 

Janvi : she is lying, on roka, this Karan tried to make her accuse Prithvi but failed now he is again doing same 

Preeta : enough aunty, Disha is right your son has broken our trust, my faith everything, Prithvi I blindly believed on your every words but you kept lying shamelessly to me 

"Preeta ji at least you trust me, I could never think of hurting you Prithvi goes to her 

Tapsee : officer i am saying truth, this guy is loser, cheater and characterless who can use anybody for his benefit, and this Sherlyn she is another disgrace to womanhood, I would have told Preeta truth long time ago if I was alright 

Kareena ; Sherlyn what is all this? I am asking you something 

Sherlyn : aunty she is lying, you know me I cannot do like this 

Shrishti : hey chudail we all know your nature everybody is aware of truth now 

Disha ; Sanjana ji, Janvi Malhothra congratulations by the way both are becoming grandmothers after all (shows them Sherlyn's pregnancy report) 

Karan : we told you all even chachi was saying same that she is pregnant 

Kareena : I am very ashamed of you Sherlyn, officer take her away from my sight before I do anything bad 

Disha : before that let me announce hit list of their crimes so both mothers also know what great job their children have done, so after this any mother would think 10 times before trusting their children blindly 

Karan : if you want to read to them whats our need here bhai lets go 

Disha : here people comes by their own but leaves by my permission mind it Mr Luthra 

Preeta hits Karan annoyingly 

Disha : Prithvi Malhothra yours is very long list it will take whole day for me, right from illegal business, attempted to murders so much wow 

Sherlyn : but according to law you can't punish me I am pregnant at least we are not uneducated 

Shrishti : I wish there was rule to not create creatures like you 

Disha : Sheila, tell this madam about law little more detail 

Sheila : there is separate jail for woman like you who use own child for benefit don't worry we have great arrangements 

"You both killed my Rithwik, because of you I sent an innocent person to jail what did he harm you both didn't your hands shake while killing my Rithwik Monisha starts slapping Prithvi 

Sherlyn : leave my Punnu, he deserved it, you both were trying to deceive us by telling truth to our enemies 

Rishab ; enough Sherlyn, I can't believe you can stoop so low I considered you my good friend but you were planning to ruin us 

Karan : bhai she is the one who gave poison to our mom on engagement day 

Rishab : thanks to my parents we still have decency in us, I would have killed you by my hands for doing this deed 

Disha : take them 

"No leave inspector you will pay for this and you all I won't leave anybody, Preetaji you are only mine nobody else Prithvi threatens to come back for revenge 

Sanjana disowns Sherlyn as well 

All's well that ends well. The dark clouds cleared and let sunlight come again on both families who have been living in darkness. 

Precap ; Preeta Karan moments, Disha's sister enters Luthra house 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update πŸ‘
Finally Prithvi & Sherlyin got punishment πŸ‘
Loved Preeran's moment 😊
Sameer's marriage is getting fixed but with whom 😲
Disha's past was painful, what exactly happened 😭
Waiting for next
Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail