FF - The Truth and Aftermath - Completed- Last Part Pg15

Posted: 5 years ago
Note - Well I had no comments on episode so felt like writing a story on these characters in three parts. I have forwarded the story to the point where our Cop Asmita has finally managed to get confession of Nivideta Majumdar in front of Shan and his seniors as proof.. Here are my take on mainly feelings of Shan and Puchki after the darkest night of their life is nearing its end to make way for a bright morning... But where will they go from here... Together or on their separate ways.. This is what we go through in these chapters... First one I will post tonight and other two pretty soon.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for encouraging words for my previous stories. I would love to hear more views and especially feedback๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited this three shot to be a FF with many parts .

Part 1 

Yes Yes .. I kidnapped my husband , I wanted to avenge his wrong doings .. I wanted to take revenge from his illegitimate son , I wanted to put all blame on that stupid son of his who ruined my and mine son's lives. That emotional fool considers me as mother and I used it to make him do things my way... firstly made him go away from his birth mother and then filled him with hatred towards Puchki , that little brat who always came in between of my planning.. Yes Yes I tried to even kill him as a kid... But that Puchki managed to save him  but I managed to take her out of Shan's life forever.. I wish one day though I can kill that low life from my own hand... I hate him more than anything in this world... 

Those words hit hard .. he did not know the impact yet but world stopped for a while for him as he heard those words from his Nivi Maa. It felt like someone just punched his heart out , it was difficult to breathe there  , everything turned hazy around as tears clouded his eyes while he turned his back from the place where it all unfolded... 

Asmita had finally hatched a plan to get confession out of Nivideta Majumdar and it was a successful one.. She was happy and relieved that finally it all had ended... With confession in front of police , Nivideta Majumdar had accepted all her evil deeds and yes Arindham was finally found . Though he was recovering in hospital but he was fine. Finally Police had managed to get him out of the long captivity at last... Ridoy was in tears.. with his Mom caught red handed.. He was fully out of control . He was begging police officers to let her mumma go.. All this is a misunderstanding.. She cant do this .. He was coming in the way and begging Asmita to stop them.. Asmita though was somewhere else... She followed trail of footsteps ignoring loud cries of Ridhoy who then was pestering his grandfather to take control of situation..but this time no one was paying attention to his childish antics.  

Asmita quietly moved out of the scene to follow her bondhu.. Where was he? This was time may be he needed her the most... 

Shantanu.. Shantanu... She cried out loud.. She saw him standing at their place... A place where they used to find each other whenever they were in trouble... Somehow she knew that he will be there only... He was quietly staring at the sky there unable to hold it longer inside..huge volcano of emotions just wanting to come out somehow to relieve his pain but he wanted to keep it inside..He deserved no peace he believed... He looked at her call .. and somehow there came a smile on his lips with eyes depicting a different story altogether.. 

She can't leave him alone... Can she...He thought for a second and got amused... He had often cursed their friendship.. blamed her for so many things going wrong in his life.. made her life hell by getting her married to a person she did not love.. and when he accidentally married her in that mandap.. He never accepted that to keep her away... He remembered how she cried that day.. begged him ... but he did not listen to her... He remembered all those moments of her unconditional selfless love for him when he let her down but she never did... How she put her life in danger for him.. Only to get his name clear..

and then his smile was accompanied by those string of tears he was holding back.. He knew she cant bear his heartache at this moment, he was numb in the moment for a reaction to the events of the day and yes It will be difficult for her to watch him in this state... so he looked away from her...somehow gathered courage to come near her.. and ask her to give him sometime... he will be home soon...

I wont leave you alone .. I know you need me... I know you are breaking inside... I understand your pain Shantanu ..  She hugged him tight in her arms... those tears falling from her eyes for her shantanu... and you remember the promise I made to you when we were young.. that i will never leave your side... ever..

He looked at her,gently patting her head and comforting her that he is alright .. if not now then may be later but yes he knew he will be alright as he had her..in his darkness she was one bright shining light always.. he used to feel so alone all these years when she was not beside...his chandini.. 

I am sorry Puchki for everything.. He just managed this much as his voice cracked up.. 
His Puchki held him more tightly.. not letting him fall apart but trying to be his strength like always..  but she knew he was broken too much from inside.. She was scared for him.. but she knew her love will be enough to heal every scar that his heart bore...

Part 2 - Link

Part 3 - Link

Part 4 - Link

Part 5 Link

Part 6 Link

Part 7 Link

Part 8 Link

Part 9
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5063898&TPN=12&#p149785188

Part 11

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by riti4u - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thats beautiful...i hope he react that way in the show the day he will discover the truth in the show
i like finally everyone got to know the truth abt nivedita in this story๐Ÿ˜Š
but sorry to say riti i hate the part that asmita forgive shaan so easily after what he did to her๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
that part i hate the most & hate asmita for that aslo๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
i want asmita to give back those hurt to shaan as much as he hurt her
not happy at all how she went to console him even after he destroyed her life
Originally posted by Semeira

Thats beautiful...i hope he react that way in the show the day he will discover the truth in the show

Thank you dear.. well I have no expectations from show but yes let's hope๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by cuteariya

i like finally everyone got to know the truth abt nivedita in this story ๐Ÿ˜Š
but sorry to say riti i hate the part that asmita forgive shaan so easily after what he did to her๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
that part i hate the most & hate asmita for that aslo๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
i want asmita to give back those hurt to shaan as much as he hurt her
not happy at all how she went to console him even after he destroyed her life

๐Ÿ˜Š don't worry I have just written first part...it's not that Asmita has forgiven him.. . he needed his best friend at that moment so she is just playing that part in consoling him... ofcourse I will not leave Shan that easily๐Ÿ˜†, wait for my next parts ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by riti4u

๐Ÿ˜Š don't worry I have just written first part...it's not that Asmita has forgiven him.. . he needed his best friend at that moment so she is just playing that part in consoling him... ofcourse I will not leave Shan that easily๐Ÿ˜†, wait for my next parts ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i would love to read that will be waiting dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awesome first part! You are a great writer. Just wanted to know if you are able to turn this into a full fledged fanfiction or are interested in writing one if you have the time. It would be amazing to read about Shan and Asmita's rediscovery of friendship and love, and a potential parallel trajectory that their story could take following Nivedita's revelation alongside the actual show since the actual show is getting more regressive and the characters are getting butchered after today's episode.

I feel like there's so much to address not only in terms of relationships,  but also in terms of character growth (Shan becoming Shantanu again, Ridoy changing and growing up, RM changing his thinking, Arindham dynamics with his sons, etc).

I personally hope to see the public Asmita/Puchki revelation, Shan's reconcililation with his mother and getting her out of Sonagachi, and Asmita going back to Mumbai with her self-respect intact after fulfilling her duty as a friend and police officer(She needs to realize her mistake of having begged Shan for acceptance and nullify both marriages). I also hope that Shan leaves the Mazumdar house and business to make it on his own despite being asked to stay back (allowing Ridoy to grow up and take over). I think he can still fulfill his duties as a son and brother without the pressure of being the face of the Mazumdar empire.  It would be great to see the Shan-Puchki friendship/courtship phase with Shan finally taking initiative to go after Puchki and win her back.

Edited by bs123 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by bs123

Awesome first part! You are a great writer. Just wanted to know if you are able to turn this into a full fledged fanfiction or are interested in writing one if you have the time. It would be amazing to read about Shan and Asmita's rediscovery of friendship and love, and a potential parallel trajectory that their story could take following Nivedita's revelation alongside the actual show since the actual show is getting more regressive and the characters are getting butchered after today's episode.

I feel like there's so much to address not only in terms of relationships,  but also in terms of character growth (Shan becoming Shantanu again, Ridoy changing and growing up, RM changing his thinking, Arindham dynamics with his sons, etc).

I personally hope to see the public Asmita/Puchki revelation, Shan's reconcililation with his mother and getting her out of Sonagachi, and Asmita going back to Mumbai with her self-respect intact after fulfilling her duty as a friend and police officer(She needs to realize her mistake of having begged Shan for acceptance and nullify both marriages). I also hope that Shan leaves the Mazumdar house and business to make it on his own despite being asked to stay back (allowing Ridoy to grow up and take over). I think he can still fulfill his duties as a son and brother without the pressure of being the face of the Mazumdar empire and actually being there.  It would be great to see the Shan-Puchki friendship/courtship phase with Shan finally taking initiative to go after Puchki and win her back.

@bs123 Thanks for liking  ๐Ÿ˜Š. I will try to extend this to FF..I do understand there is not much I can cover with size of my writing in 3 parts.. but yes the dynamics you talked about...I do have an idea on how I can take that forward in my story if I make it a FF instead so will definitely give a try.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by riti4u - 5 years ago

@bs123 Thanks for liking  ๐Ÿ˜Š. I will try to extend this to FF..I do understand there is not much I can cover with size of my writing in 3 parts.. but yes the dynamics you talked about...I do have an idea on how I can take that forward in my story if I make it a FF instead so will definitely give a try.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yay!! I am glad you're choosing to extend. Can't wait to read it :)