Chat Clubs

Good vibes -117 (strictly invites only) - Page 110

SABA...17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Nirvaana

I am happy for shaheer. But what upsets me is that Erica was never acknowledged. In fact he tried very hard to hide it or show that they are just friends, when she would go to any length to defend him. Maybe he didn’t love her as much or didn’t feel the kind of equation he has with ruchika!

only speechless khene ko or sochne ko buhat kuch hai but ab koi faida ni bs jo ho raha hai wo dhekna hai I think hum galat fehmi main thy lakin hum fan's k sath hi ku khud ne bhi hints diye thy 2016 or 2017 humne khudse ship ni kiya tha💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SABA...17 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya212

I know it is pointless and unnecessary saying all this now, but Shaheer and Erica's equation didn't seem 'just friends' type.  The pics that they posted - be it the wonderwomqn movie pic, or their bts segments or him taking her when he bought his car , was surely more than 'just friends or colleagues '. 

I too feel that Shaheer never acknowledged Erica where as she went extra miles to help him - shooting the scenes twice with and without him when he had to go to Indonesia or defending him on sns etc. 

Anyways , we wish him all happiness and all the best for the future👍🏼

even his sisters also involved specially his little one😵Lots of questions with no answers now according to media shaheer end of November court marriage kare ga don't know it's true or not 

Nirvaana thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya212

I know it is pointless and unnecessary saying all this now, but Shaheer and Erica's equation didn't seem 'just friends' type.  The pics that they posted - be it the wonderwomqn movie pic, or their bts segments or him taking her when he bought his car , was surely more than 'just friends or colleagues '. 

I too feel that Shaheer never acknowledged Erica where as she went extra miles to help him - shooting the scenes twice with and without him when he had to go to Indonesia or defending him on sns etc. 

Anyways , we wish him all happiness and all the best for the future👍🏼

Totally agree!

Nirvaana thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let’s pray and hope eri also gets her happily ever after soon!

SABA...17 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nirvaana

Let’s pray and hope eri also gets her happily ever after soon!

yes definitely😊hope eri also announce her bf name 

Last year shaheer announced his relationship with ruchika. Remember shaheer posted ikigai front page n ruchika childhood pic after sometimes he posted two watches post

Maybe Last year ki sab news sahi ho ronavla,bhutan,or pir south Africa...even dono ki pic's same or post bhi same thi we didn't understood 

But whenever erica meet up to shaheer n shaheer too meet up their face expressions totally awwwwDono k face shining kerte thy but hum bewaquk bante rahai 

SABA...17 thumbnail

So finally engaged.pata ni kiya karu #mixfeelings hasna rona dono araha hai

Priya212 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here.  I too am.having mixed feelings. Can't say that I am super excited 

Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Sorry to barge in here, but today's news brought me here, wanted to see the reactions here.😳 As there are still some who ship sharica.

But before anyone asks me who am I, let me clear, I am an old member, I used to come here before KZK started. As I was really fond of sharica. But after nov 2017, everything changed, I lost interest. Also no use talking about them, when they lost touch with each other. I just went with the flow & just kept myself updated only about Erica.

Basically I am totally into following only Eri. No idea about others.

I didn't know till today, what's happening in shaheer's life, not interested either. But today, suddenly I got this news he got married?!?!?😲 I was surprised & also realized that rumor which was spreading around from a very long time is actually true. I read few articles & surprisingly came to know that shaheer was involved with ruchika from past 6yrs, she was his long time girlfriend? Really??  So it means, its even before KRP started off ?!?!😲

That means what we thot about sharica was totally baseless, isn't it? Now I am forced to think that sharica were good friends that's it. May be Eri was too much into this friendship more than shaheer and may be she was even attracted to him, like infatuation types...., but he always has shown less interest or was a bit shy? or hesitated to acknowledge about their friendship.🤔 But Eri was all open & bindaas,😎 and this led us to think that there is more to it than just friendship. We imagined too much... I guess.

And yes, it proven now we were wrong, it was always only a good bonding between Eri & sha.👍🏼

Edited by Eri-Kavana - 3 years ago
Priya212 thumbnail

Congratulations Shaheer and Ruchika. Wishing you both lots of happiness and joy. 

Lively2000 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/d83lGP2OSug

I dont know why I am posting this ...

Edited by Lively2000 - 3 years ago