Misunderstandings: - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

I felt they did not present properly, the reason behind the enmity of the Vishkanyas and Raja Ratan Singh. It felt too rushed. Not the acting, but the direction was weak. They should have given the past a more solid foundation. Why was the eldest Vishkanya this greedy and her relation bent on killing Ratan Singh? How did she get access to the mahal under such high security? Was she already part of the mahal in some way or what was going on? How did Rajguru came to know that Vrinda is vishkanya while he did not detect this when she married Kuldeep? 

I think they didn't give a proper reason to Kalindi because they want to show the royals in good light. They could've shown that she was Ratan's lover and then he left her. That would make sense. But they want to show as if the royals did nothing wrong and the vishkanyas are evil. I mean they made Kalindi commit suicide. Isn't that evil? Yes, she tried to kill the king, but they could've detained her like they have with Vrinda and sisters. Too much whitewashing for the royals.