Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New Story: Selfish Lover

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Selfish Lover

Love is all about giving and sharing to your bar -heart, care, time, concern, friends, families etc. True love stands by your side in your happiness and unhappiness, in thick n thin times... and accepts you as you are... your true love will stand by you giving all he/she have without expecting anything return. Thats true love which is pure and only gives expecting nothing in return. 'TRUE LOVE' is considered as synonym of 'unselfish'.

But in this selfish world, does such love exists!!!

No... no.. no... the world and its habits has corrupted the emotions of love as well!! So, yes now selfish love do exist!! But aren't they two opposite words... how come they can be said together bcoz if itd love it can't be selfish and if it is then it can't be love.

Can a situation turn ur love to be 'selfish'? If yes, can you still call them to be ur lover and their feelings as 'love'!!!

Hey friends

I am trying to start a new storyline on our beloved RaYa. Heres a prologue to the story and title.

Hope, you all will like it n moreover hope I will find enough motivation to write and complete this.

I have no idea if this will turn out to be a os/ss/ff.

Lets see...

Do post your thoughts n predictions!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Keep posting about raya. We always loved raya stories.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love to read anything on RaYa
Do come back soon with the new chapter of RaYa story
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Pls update na can't wait pls