felt so bad for Sitara today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The way Viraj was scolding Sitara,i felt so bad for her.Instead of concerning about her how she escaped such a deadly attack,he was angry at her.I understand sometimea it is frustrating but she is doing only her duty.Go and scold your parents and Rajguru instead of Sitara.🥱 
The funny thing is, till date they showed that despite being a prince he is understanding and respectful of others irregardless of status, yet today proved that he still has the same problem all privileged people have... thinking they have it hard in life over petty problems and take the people who make life for them easier for granted. 

In this case, viraj is acting like having a little freedom taken away from him in the form of a 24/7 bodyguard is ruining his life and chance at having fun blah blah blah, thinking he can take care of himself, yet he has no thought to how the people who put their own life aside to make sure he keeps safe and alive sacrifice leisure, personal life and their safety to ensure he can go about his life and have fun all he wants. 

Sure he can look after himself, but I bet all royal men in the day would say that about themselves yet still need an army of soldiers in war or everyday life to ensure their protection. Why? Viraj may be able to protect himself, but given his kingdom's people depends on his life, he can't bargain with his life out of ego and over-confidence that he doesn't require anybody else to protect him, but needs trusted people around him still who will be his eyes and ears for any approaching danger so that he can live his life without concern, fear and distraction from his duties. 

Viraj sounded like a complete brat today but it showed a common issue privileged people have. Like you said, I felt really bad for sitara today with the way viraj spoke to her. 
Yes Sitaara put her life at Stake and saved Viraaj , Viraaj wanted freedom but they was he scolded Sitaara was not right.

He could have taken a better route of convincing Rani Ma & also telling Sitaara that he will be fine in the camp with her by his side.

Here also the Netra influence has jolted Viraaj as she wanted to bring a rift between the friends where now Sitaara is becoming the gaurd 24/7 for Viraaj.

Let the turning point happen as now Viraaj will see that Sitaara may behave differently with him & wjat will that make of their relationship as it grows

Interesting Scenarios ahead.
Originally posted by sammy17

The funny thing is, till date they showed that despite being a prince he is understanding and respectful of others irregardless of status, yet today proved that he still has the same problem all privileged people have... thinking they have it hard in life over petty problems and take the people who make life for them easier for granted. 

In this case, viraj is acting like having a little freedom taken away from him in the form of a 24/7 bodyguard is ruining his life and chance at having fun blah blah blah, thinking he can take care of himself, yet he has no thought to how the people who put their own life aside to make sure he keeps safe and alive sacrifice leisure, personal life and their safety to ensure he can go about his life and have fun all he wants. 

Sure he can look after himself, but I bet all royal men in the day would say that about themselves yet still need an army of soldiers in war or everyday life to ensure their protection. Why? Viraj may be able to protect himself, but given his kingdom's people depends on his life, he can't bargain with his life out of ego and over-confidence that he doesn't require anybody else to protect him, but needs trusted people around him still who will be his eyes and ears for any approaching danger so that he can live his life without concern, fear and distraction from his duties. 

Viraj sounded like a complete brat today but it showed a common issue privileged people have. Like you said, I felt really bad for sitara today with the way viraj spoke to her. 
You have explained everything so perfectly and to the point

Edited by Iceburger - 5 years ago

You have explained everything so beautifully and have said it all.Yes he has been shown sensible towards others not belonging to royal families.But still he take others who are concerned about his life take granted.

May be the problem is that he is finding it insulting to be guarded by someone whom he think is weaker than himself that too 24/7..Whatever decision Sitara take for him is therefore he takes personally.He is believing that Sitara is entering now in his personal space.She is taking control over him which is right to the extent that he cannot take one decision by his own..He has royal blood so may be this is affecting him.But having said that i still believe he should not be that harsh towards Sitara.She did not deserve it.

And above all now Sitara is thinking that she has to apologize Viraj for the mistake she had not even done.That is even more annoying.

I m not liking how Sitara doesn't shows her self respect ... Being a female lead she has to show her values n self respect ... 
Already I posted earlier not liking this Maid bodyguard job of Sitara ... !! 

I agree with you Viraaj should better question his parents n Rajguru why scolding Sitara ...
Originally posted by saaniakh

I m not liking how Sitara doesn't shows her self respect ... Being a female lead she has to show her values n self respect ... 

I agree with you Viraaj should better question his parents n Rajguru why scolding Sitara ...

The only time sitara showed self respect whilst still maintaining dignity was when vishkanya's attacked viraj in his bathtub and netra saw sitara with viraj who was wearing only a towel and netra said to sitara that she had been told to protect viraj, not be besharam, then sitara replied back appropriately about netra crossing her own limitations that are outside the etiquettes expected of a royal lady. Other than that, I don't think they've given any scope for sitara showing any self respect in this show or even to her own father kuldeep given they've both been given the roles of unwaveringly faithful people in service to the royal family. Kuldeep and sitara both will only ever be shown and subservient and obedient and nothing else. ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by saaniakh

Yes Sitara could have at least said to Viraj that she is just doing her duty and nothing personal.I so wish she just resigned from her duty and say them go to hell..but expecting this is like wishing something out of the world ðŸ¥±

Yes Viraaj cannot question his parents and rajguru as a great obedient son but can take Sitara's self respect for granted.

The only time sitara showed self respect whilst still maintaining dignity was when vishkanya's attacked viraj in his bathtub and netra saw sitara with viraj who was wearing only a towel and netra said to sitara that she had been told to protect viraj, not be besharam, then sitara replied back appropriately about netra crossing her own limitations that are outside the etiquettes expected of a royal lady. Other than that, I don't think they've given any scope for sitara showing any self respect in this show or even to her own father kuldeep given they've both been given the roles of unwaveringly faithful people in service to the royal family. Kuldeep and sitara both will only ever be shown and subservient and obedient and nothing else. ðŸ¤¢

Sitara is a slave-bodyguard. Self-respect is not for someone in that position.
Rajguru and the Rajvansh are just too cruel. They practically enslaved Sitara for their own sake. Binding someone of unwanted oaths.