KaIra FF: A Haven for None [IF-NC_Entry] | Completed(Page 6)

Posted: 2019-03-23T12:58:18Z
The story is very interesting... When are you updating next??
Posted: 2019-03-24T04:30:01Z
Wow , You have done it again my dear writer!Hug 
"They stood in the middle of the room. Lights had not been installed and since the sun was setting, it cast a red hue in the vacant room." --Chapter --7 
I strongly believe one doesn't find a subject. The subject finds you and consumes you! And then catapults you into a journey, where you keep digging within and outside till a story comes into view. The magic of creation lies in its vagueness!! Inspiration is such a thing that you sometimes don't know when it happens, but the subconscious constantly makes its own notes which comes out when you write things down! I can see the natural flow of thoughts in this story which made me astonished and inquisitive to read this with utmost interest.
Congratulations once again!Star

General Fiction
With an Average Score of 9.7
Winner

KaIra FF: A Haven for None
by 
ErisedWitch45
Edited by Viswasruti - 2019-03-24T04:30:41Z
Posted: 2019-03-28T08:02:47Z
Originally posted by Sense9

Good to see the update

Ch5.2 promise - i like the suspense building. Good to know kartik pov when he speaks to Naira. I can feel the romance brewing. With so much conflicts in her mind i wonder whr will this go next.

Great job. Keep updating

Thanks for reading and commenting. :)
Glad that you enjoyed the conflicting emotions.

Posted: 2019-03-28T08:03:21Z
Originally posted by Shafy_Kaira_MN

Wow superb

Thanks a lot! :) :)
Posted: 2019-03-28T08:04:00Z
Originally posted by Sense9

Read ch 6. Its getting more and more intersting .naira back story n how it changes ething..

Thanks a ton! :) (for sharing your views)
Posted: 2019-03-28T08:05:03Z
Originally posted by -AvidReader-

The story is very interesting... When are you updating next??

Thanks so much! :)
I'll be updating shortly. It's a limited words contest so the final parts will be up soon.
Posted: 2019-03-28T08:07:00Z
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Wow , You have done it again my dear writer!Hug 
"They stood in the middle of the room. Lights had not been installed and since the sun was setting, it cast a red hue in the vacant room." --Chapter --7 
I strongly believe one doesn't find a subject. The subject finds you and consumes you! And then catapults you into a journey, where you keep digging within and outside till a story comes into view. The magic of creation lies in its vagueness!! Inspiration is such a thing that you sometimes don't know when it happens, but the subconscious constantly makes its own notes which comes out when you write things down! I can see the natural flow of thoughts in this story which made me astonished and inquisitive to read this with utmost interest.
Congratulations once again!Star

General Fiction
With an Average Score of 9.7
Winner

KaIra FF: A Haven for None
by 
ErisedWitch45

Thanks so so much for those lovely words. 
As I've always said, your kind/supportive comments keep me going. Esp since I enjoy your writing so much so it means a lot to read your views. 
Thanks again!! (for sharing the news) :)
Posted: 2019-03-28T08:24:31Z
Based on Prompt 3

Chapter 8 - Confrontation (continued)

"No!" Naira let out a bone-chilling scream. Kartik's shirt soaked red as he pressed his right hand over the bullet wound, gasping.

The sight of him, being so close to death, made Naira scared at first and then enraged. Without thinking, she lunged at Akhilesh. She hit him with her closed fists. The man towered over her and to him, her attack were mere annoyances. He couldn't shoot her. He needed her to make his lie look authentic, to pin Kartik's imminent murder on her.

Naira hit him, shouting indignantly, like a woman possessed. She bit his right hand, which had the gun, as hard as she could till she tasted blood.

Akhilesh dropped the gun, cursing in pain. He yanked her hair and slapped her hard. Pain seared through her cheek but she didn't cease her attack. She kept throwing herself at him till all his attention was on her.

"Stupid b!t@#." He cursed as he hit her left and right with his wounded hand.

In the few moments, when Akhilesh's attention was on Naira, Kartik shakily rose and rushed at Akhilesh. Akhilesh let go off Naira. She coughed out blood and sank on the ground.

Naira's vision was clouding and she couldn't focus on the two men involved in a fistfight. She was hurt, bleeding and tired. All she wanted was to close her eyes, just to rest her eyelids...

A loud yell woke her up. She saw Kartik on the floor, blood seeping out his mouth. She saw a tired and wounded Akhilesh standing next to the lying body of Kartik. His back was to her.

It was going to be over, Naira dreaded. Akhilesh was going to win. He was going to kill Kartik. She couldn't let that happen. She had to do something. Each muscle of her body ached as she tried to stand up.

In the midst of it, her eyes fell on the gun that Akhilesh had dropped when she bit his hand. She slowly crawled to the gun and picked it. Pushing herself off the ground, she stood up weakly.

She tightened her hand around the cold black metal, pointed it at Akhilesh's back and pulled the trigger. A loud boom resonated and then the sound of a bullet piercing Akhilesh's flesh. He slowly turned around in shock.

Naira strengthened her grip on the gun, took a deep breath and pulled the trigger again. The second bullet hit Akhilesh on the chest. He screamed in pain and fell down on his knees.

Naira didn't lower the gun. She had never killed anyone before; never even hurt anyone. She never thought she could despise someone so much that she would take their life. Yet, in front of her was the person who was going to kill Kartik, the man she loved. Anger coursed through her veins. She pulled the trigger again, hitting Akhilesh on the chest. His body slumped and fell on the concrete with a loud thud.

Naira walked to Kartik as fast as her trembling legs would let her. She sunk on her knees, placing her hand on him. His eyelids fluttered, "Naira..." He whispered. Tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks. He was alive- badly hurt but breathing.

The next few moments were hazy for her but somewhere she fumbled in dead Akhilesh's pockets for his phone. She remembered calling the police and then Keerti. She remembered holding Kartik's hand, telling him to stay with her, telling him that she loved him. She recalled the faint hint of smile on his face on hearing her declaring his love for him.

And then, her head felt heavy and she fainted.

Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 2019-03-28T09:04:41Z