Money Heist/La Casa de Papel anyone?

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone. I just stumbled upon this forum! I'm curious as to know how many of you have watched Money Heist.
I can't find it online. I want to watch it, but I've still been watching free off other sites and this is one show I couldn't find.
Originally posted by Metis

I can't find it online. I want to watch it, but I've still been watching free off other sites and this is one show I couldn't find.

It's on Netflix. There is a dubbed version in English as well.
Originally posted by malikakas

Watched! Amazing show!

YASSS! It is amazing. So gripping, I couldn't stop watching until I completed it.

Waiting to see what's in store for Season 3. There is going to be a new heist and Raquel is going to a part of it too it seems.
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by tallbrowngirl

YASSS! It is amazing. So gripping, I couldn't stop watching until I completed it.

Waiting to see what's in store for Season 3. There is going to be a new heist and Raquel is going to a part of it too it seems.

Season 3 was just as amazing. I can't wait for the 4th season now!!

Same here 😂 I binge watched it for 17 hours! 

Did anyone catch the trailer for Season 4?

Did anyone catch the trailer for Season 4?

Yuss. Alicia is a bitch. Professor is flopped. Everything will end in a cliffhanger. Let's pray that fifth season will arrive soon 😂😂

Originally posted by praxeto

Yuss. Alicia is a bitch. Professor is flopped. Everything will end in a cliffhanger. Let's pray that fifth season will arrive soon 😂😂

I love to hate her. ðŸ˜‚😂 The worst part is we hate her for doing the right thing.

Hmm. I'm not sure if they'll end it on a cliffhanger. They should wrap it up like Part 2/Season 2.

i have tried ..its quite interesting for sure..