We got a good hug

Looks like a dream

Unfortunately

As we already know

Fake adi already kidnapped ishita 

No idea what rohan is going to do now 
Posted: 5 years ago
Today KP as Raman was awesome.
 ishita again tried to convince kidnappers but kameena guessed and send third person...killed them...

Chuzas acting tho...I shall shut my mouth..

Chuhi needs to tone down a bit

Aloo Ka birthday..not ishra any day celebration

Simmi Ka popat...leaves house...bichari

Wish simmi goes and kills Param and records everything on TV...shows Param as kameena...with LD...

Originally posted by sreeu12345

Today KP as Raman was awesome.
 ishita again tried to convince kidnappers but kameena guessed and send third person...killed them...

Chuzas acting tho...I shall shut my mouth..

Chuhi needs to tone down a bit

Aloo Ka birthday..not ishra any day celebration

Simmi Ka popat...leaves house...bichari

Wish simmi goes and kills Param and records everything on TV...shows Param as kameena...with LD...

Yes nicely done 
Quite a nice IshRa hug..dream or whatever ...it's been a long time since we got a intense hug like this and DivAn in the same frame is a treat   😛...they seem to look like the 11pm DivAn...throwback 😳

And looks like this drama isn't ending anytime soon ...and may be it is humshakal of adi who will.finally bring ishita to bhalla house on the episode that airs on 15th...

Lets see ..fingers crossed ..hoping Raman at least has some role to play considering all the focus on his tadap for ishita...😕

PS : In a twisted ironic way ..felt sadistic satisfaction to see SP airing a hour long mahaepisode solely focussed on IshRa..Ramans smartness..and Ramans tadap for ishita...and ishitas tadap for Raman..
Well proves that they always knew what sells..just chose not to show it 🥱
Edited by bscorp13 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by bscorp13

Quite a nice IshRa hug..dream or whatever ...it's been a long time since we got a intense hug like this and DivAn in the same frame is a treat   😛...they seem to look like the 11pm DivAn...throwback 😳

And looks like this drama isn't ending anytime soon ...and may be it is humshakal of adi who will.finally bring ishita to bhalla house on the episode that airs on 15th...

Lets see ..fingers crossed ..hoping Raman at least has some role to play considering all the focus on his tadap for ishita...😕

PS : In a twisted ironic way ..felt sadistic satisfaction to see SP airing a hour long mahaepisode solely focussed on IshRa..Ramans smartness..and Ramans tadap for ishita...and ishitas tadap for Raman..

@bold red...agree...

Originally posted by bscorp13

I dont think

This yug guy will bring ishita home

I think 

He will go away

Or Raman comds

I dont think

He will face Raman now 

Everyone will think

Ishita is hallucinating

Well

Yes

Intelligent Raman

And hug 

Even though it was a dream

It was good 
Yug is not working for param till now 
He might be negative

Since paratha is ultra positive 
Ruhi slapping Karan left me in splits. 😆 
That Karan irritates me more than Rohan. Ruhi did the right thing for the first time. 😲👏
Ramans tadap for ishita and ishita taking only ramans name for help 😭
Both are dying for eachother 😒
There was all chaos in the epi
But only ishra pinning for eachother stood out for me
And last but most relieving was that hug with that bgm ❤️
It maybe a dream
But it has now became scarcity of ishra scenes
Where we get ishra together and their hug
Waiting only for their reunion
And how they execute yugs entry part

Knowing ex taklu thenga hi milne wala hai 😆