20:00, followed by
Kanpur Waale
Khuranas' at 22:00
with 40,300 viewers
and Yeh Hai
Mohabbatein' special
episode at 18:00
with 39,300 viewers.

https://www.bizasialive.com/overnights-star-plus-sony-tv-star-bharat-impress-on-saturday-in-uk/?
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
By the way, SP is replacing new fl of IB due to negative response from the viewers. SP has responded to viewers' demand quite fast. Means they care about their viewers/audience. The why they are deaf when it comes to yhm? Why don't they take necessary steps to make yhm enjoyable again?
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

By the way, SP is replacing new fl of IB due to negative response from the viewers. SP has responded to viewers' demand quite fast. Means they care about their viewers/audience. The why they are deaf when it comes to yhm? Why don't they take necessary steps to make yhm enjoyable again?

So knows divan ishra are the USP...trp...

I can't say more, your new gen can never ever ever can bring the magic ishra can bring...and you new gen actors are so fake that there need great divan support.

So knows that that why yhm is like this...

Divan ishra are the main power and everything of yhm land. Which .your new gen is NOT

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

I believe new girl is orginal fl thats why there was news about she approached sanaya&drashthi.
This manjiri part of plan to divert fans

Niti is perfectly matches with  gulk han previous fl's

Edited by SandyaKranthi - 5 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ishita ghar wapas aai kya
Bichari has been in captivity for atleast 5 days

I saw hospital scene being shot

So perhaps yug will leave her at hospital and go

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BombayTroll

So dt will host voice 

Is it  πŸ˜•.πŸ˜•.is the web series shoot done? ...else it looks utterly ridiculous considering how the PH and channel seems to be dealing with her presence on YHM.l already...and now this...and SP seems to be the one who is calling the shots..wow..never seen this happen before ...DT will.surely benefit professionally..but where is YHM in all this πŸ˜•..kidnapping..coma...what else will.thry write nowπŸ˜•

Hosting normally doesn't take much time. .maybe just weekends ..and one can do it with a daily soap ...but that's that...doing 3 things plus other stuff is overkill ...πŸ˜•..even for an.utra professional like DT...and that with the already poorly managed schedules etc...time off for web show prep.snd personal stuff already being under scrutiny πŸ˜•

If fatigue and boredom has set in with YHM for the leads and PH..why not simply shut shop in a nice wayπŸ˜•...thats whati s most surprising to me ...as someone following this show and hardly been given anything worthwhile to watch 

Funnily at a time when the show is dragging ..the other lead of the show suddenly is very dedicated and is present in most scenes and is claiming he doesn't have time to do.other stuff since the drama is not going anywhere πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Will will.see him too give solo shots soon and have another round of patchwork coming for the next 6 months of the show πŸ₯±

Not to start wars here ...but priorities seem.sll over the place and the audience has been very patient with BDs and stuff ..but unless the show really focusses on what they are 'selling' through promos in the name of YHM...ie IshRa and their story ...it's best they  end soon...

Why to stretch the agony for allπŸ˜•

Ps...this is purely my personal view at this point ..not because I like someone or hate someone ...heck I have also been patient for 5 months since cave track to see a decent track and ending to this show...but the leads absences plus other priorities irk me ...

Somewhere the only hope I had left was to see the show end well...here it seems like it will be left to rot and decay ...till ppl might be shooting solo and patchwork and cost cuts will gradually suffocate the show...

Ranting done...
Edited by bscorp13 - 5 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Is it  πŸ˜•.πŸ˜•.is the web series shoot done? ...else it looks utterly ridiculous considering how the PH and channel seems to be dealing with her presence on YHM.l already...and now this...and SP seems to be the one who is calling the shots..wow..never seen this happen before ...DT will.surely benefit professionally..but where is YHM in all this πŸ˜•..kidnapping..come...what else will.thry write nowπŸ˜•

Hosting normally doesn't take much time. .maybe just weekends ..and one can do it with a daily soap ...but that's that...doing 3 things plus other stuff is overkill ...πŸ˜•..even for an.utra professional like DT...and that with the already poorly managed schedules etc...time off for web show prep.snd personal stuff already being under scrutiny πŸ˜•

If fatigue and boredom has set in with YHM for the leads and PH..why not simply shut shop in a nice wayπŸ˜•...thats whatis most surprising to me ...as someone following this show and hardly been given anything worthwhile to watch 

Funnily at a time when the show is dragging ..the other lead of the show suddenly is very dedicated and is present in most scenes and is claiming he doesn't have time to do.other stuff since the drama is not going anywhere πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...weird πŸ˜•

Not to start wars here ...but priorities seem.sll over the place and the audience has been very patient with BDs and stuff ..but unless the show really focusses on what they are 'selling' through promos in the name of YHM...ie IshRa and their story ...it's best they  end soon...

Why to stretch the agony for allπŸ˜•

Well

I read somewhere

Star plus is channel that will air voice

So they might have figured out her schedule

And yhm is also not going anywhere

Looks like

Adi drama will be mostly with Raman and family 

Ishita maybe might be sick

As there was hospital scene being shot 

Edited by BombayTroll - 5 years ago
SandyaKranthi thumbnail