Rajma idli daily rantingz - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Meghna_IshRa

This is how it works in YHM land Pb. Viewers will be asked to stop watching the show if it bothers them not only by  the producers but by others too.We can gush when it's all going good but can't question anyone when the going goes bad. If everyone involved was at fault in the past,then  now too.You call it bashing , biasness whatever. Its my decision as a viewer to watch the show and for whom. So when we will  not be getting anything substantial to look out for, we don't even have the right to know the reason or ask logical  questions.

Yes it's nice to see new names and identities every new year...for simply calling a spade ..a spade...πŸ˜†

Right now my focus is whether I want to continue following the show...and if I do ..for me YHM is IshRa...and IshRa  are DivAn..so i  think its only fair that one questions Why One Isnt Getting That...That's all...

Khair The Show Had Lost It Completely I Guess With Parathas And Shagun And Now Another 3 New Gen Players . ...It Just Seems Roshni Track All Over Again In The Making . ..Let's See...

Originally posted by bscorp13

Its been 4 months zoha...not one or 2 weeks ..and DT is the only one doing multiple things...and not on set with most others shifts...other than Aly who is hardly there on the show ..
So obviously DT is also part of the 'decision' to reduce screen space...and she is benefiting from it ...and is taking on even more stuff now...so she can't be kept away ...as not her fault ...πŸ˜•..now she too is a willing participant...if not s beneficiary πŸ˜•
Reducing screentime can be done in multiple ways..by not letting it 'show'...it was done earlier during NB too...and KPs hosting too..

Yes the PH and channel take the lions share of the blame ..because they are the major decision makers ..but now with another engagement on hand..this isn't a one off thing ...why doesn't DT or anyone from YHM come clean on it...?

It looks bad on screen ..period ...and the fact is it isn't ending anytime soon πŸ˜•...and it's only affecting one actors delivery..despite good acting in the few scenes she is there ..it's affecting the overall epis for months now...

I sincerely hope thry look into this ...it's looking ugly at the moment ...the whole team needs to.come clean about what or who thry want to continue to show in the name of YHM...

Obviously Pb , Dt is a part of this n she knows what she is doing but frankly tell me when she knows show will end sometime soon so she has to look for other opportunities too for her future
Any ways the BD saga is irritating but this is what usually happens when show end is near...people tends to look for other opportunities 
Any ways peace out why should we increase our bp for a thing we dont have control over πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CastleBeckett

Look who is making it him vs her !! 

You are loosing the plot, buddy. If unprofessional things were done in the past , then it was discussed in the forum at lengths. Didn't we? 
It was not too sacred to talk about thing, was it? 
FYI, this constant BD saga is beyond "unprofessionalism'. It is far far worse than that.

Are yaar am not making him vs her
Its not about Kp but about Hina who was called professional despite doing all this mentioned above 

Originally posted by zohakhan7

Obviously Pb , Dt is a part of this n she knows what she is doing but frankly tell me when she knows show will end sometime soon so she has to look for other opportunities too for her future
Any ways the BD saga is irritating but this is what usually happens when show end is near...people tends to look for other opportunities 
Any ways peace out why should we increase our bp for a thing we dont have control over  πŸ˜†

I differ with your opinion Zoha. For me, something that is going away from me needs more of my love, attention and care in its last few days while looking for new things simultaneously..anyways peace out, we shouldn't lose our mind over this πŸ˜†
Originally posted by svati12

i hv read it n understood it perfectly d way it is written... 
i dnt want to make ds thread bout anyone except yhm or its actors...
n so wont even comment on hina...
i wud jst say DT is professional... jst bcz she is nt quitting n still lukin for other projects dosnt make her unprofessional..
Rest whosoevr has to blame DT vl keep blaming... 

Doing other projects is not being unprofessional but neglecting one  project and doing the other project is being "unprofessional".

She can do 10 projects at a time, no one would have a problem with it or raise a single finger at her as long as she devotes quality time (no patchwork in the episodes) to the project.

She has earlier done NB, a rigorous dance show along with YHM ,but no one questioned on her professionalism at that time as she was able to divide her time properly. 

Not even once there was BD, although the episodes used to air from Mon to Sat during those times. 

Then why are BD being used now and y is the question about her being professional being raised nowcoz her negligence along with PH is showing very clearly. 
Originally posted by Meghna_IshRa

I differ with your opinion Zoha. For me, something that is going away from me needs more of my love, attention and care in its last few days while looking for new things simultaneously..anyways peace out, we shouldn't lose our mind over this πŸ˜†

Its ok Meghna ,i respect ur opinion πŸ˜³
And yes u r right why r we losing our minds over a things which we dont have control over πŸ˜†

Any ways peace out why should we increase our bp for a thing we dont have control over  πŸ˜†

Haan ...opportunities are all good ..i have been the one ranting for months that DivAn deserve better than this trash version of YHM...and should take on good work...

but not at the cost of the show that you still are in na.?..it's like saying I give job interviews after completing all.my office work in half the time with poor quality...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...because my boss is ok with itπŸ˜•...what about the guy who is actually your end user ..πŸ˜•

Either I find a good gig and moonlight safely. .without compromising quality...or I find a good new job and move onπŸ˜•...that's the right thing to do 

.had been told by multiple ppl ..multiple times to let go of this show because it would get ugly ...πŸ˜†...but khair delusional fool I guess..still waiting for a decent ending ...

Chalo...yeah peace out ..this show looks headed for the pits with the usual new gen and old suspects anyways πŸ˜†
Edited by bscorp13 - 5 years ago
Waise in new Karan Abhi pic , Kp was looking like Abhi ka bhai πŸ˜³
Raman is looking damn hot these days β˜ΊοΈ
Reminds me off 11 pm wala RKB πŸ˜›

Are yaar am not making him vs her
Its not about Kp but about Hina who was called professional despite doing all this mentioned above 

Just realized your last post was directed towards my post for Hina, so here is my reply to that.

I give a damn what happens behind the set. As a customer am only bothered with what is presented to me on-screen.

And yes , Hina might have done all the things which you have mentioned but then it never hampered in what I saw. 

I got a full fledged story which I liked and as and how the situation demanded the actors were present for me on the screen.

Professionalism for me for an actor would be giving 100% to the show they are doing.  What they do off screen is not any audience botheration.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
Well, some are seriously pissed off at Dt regarding the bd issue πŸ˜•
Yhm defined kp and dt. They earned everything with yhm. With years passing on, when the show lost its plot, kp and dt defined yhm. 

Remember back in 2015-16 and 17, to cover the overdose of shagun, they used to lure us with lollipopsπŸ˜†. Just mere moments of ishra together brought them trps. That was their bramhastra to let us tolerate shagunπŸ˜†

Well coming to the point, yhm gave dt and kp.everything.Today, there are some audience left for yhm. 1.2 indicates some people. Before roshoni track, it was around 2.4. I think you agree with me that the pay for dt would not be same in both situations. It would definitely differ. 
Is it a crime, fraud and cheating to see for new ventures to earn your living being a part of the once successful show.?

For me it's definitely a no. People are asking her to quit the job, if she can't spare her time. I don't understand, why should she?
Let's just assume that her pay is cut to half now, tomorrow if the trp dips to 0.6, her pay would be cut to 1/4th, still should I expect her to give all her time  to yhm to entertain me because I love watching ishra together.
Let's assume that I'm the only person available on earth who has been loyal to yhm watching every episode without fail, so should dt too be loyal to me and entertain me even if she doesn't get a single penny from yhm? . If the ph, creatives and the entire team are sweating to bring back it's lost glory, and at this peak time, if Dt is not co-operating them at all, then tell me, I would join to balme her. Is there any single track worth watching? Remember Ruhi's shaadi?  How ridiculously that has been shot?
Do the plot revolve around ishra anymore? Did we get any meaningful ishra scenes even before the bd saga? Paralysis track was being shot beautifully but they shifted it to alu and ruhi instantly. Only for the kidnapping track, focus was completely back on ishra. 

Why is Dt's loyalty to yhm is being questioned all the time.? 

Tell me, if it's sometime around in 2015-16 or during Budapest track time, when the show was literally relying just on kp-dt's shoulders, had dt out of greed for money or throwing unnecessary tantrums knowing that the show would not survive without her, has chosen to work in multiple projects giving solo shots in yhm, then even I would have blamed her.

Dt would have earned so much had she got engaged to multiple projects back in 2015-16 and 17. According to some people, since ekta is totally smitten by dt, she should have allowed her even in that time.
Why didn't dt think of new ventures that time, and thought of earning more when she was literally the highest paid tv actress then?

Let's just assume that few people who are professionally trained in certain fields,invested and stared to make a daily soap. The show became a huge success instantly, and the leads have become the talk of the town. Now, people watch the show only for leads. Now, exactly at this point, if success gets into fl head, and if she starts throwing tantrums,and neglecting the show knowing that the show can't survive without her, giving just close up shots to the show, and making huge money with other ventures, then still I would call her only unprofessional but not a cheater or fraud, because she has dug her own grave. If the show ends due to her unprofessional behaviour, she is gonna lose too.

Is yhm any where near to this?
Dt didn't ditch yhm when yhm needed her. 
Yhm is a gone case. Dt realised itThe creatives, channel and the ph ruined it with their own hands even after seeing the dip in trp and the average trps every week. Dt needs to earn from other ventures too. 
Even now, the show is not in a position where the producer is on roads because of Dt's unprofessional behaviour
If Dt goes against ekta, it's a loss for dt herself. Ekta can survive without yhm

All these days, dt didn't even start shooting for other ventures, still there was bd. I wonder whyπŸ˜•People think dt black mailed ekta and skipped shoots? Or is ekta's dt puppet that she just  nods her head to whatever she asks

Ridiculous

Ekta is Dt's new boss as well as old boss. Everything happens in her scrutinity. 
Ekta herself limited dt to bds. She wants dt in her show even though it's bd. She has no point to revive the show using dt anymore. If she wants to, she herself would sort her dates. Because dt's next collaboration is also with ekta.
I won't blame Dt for looking into new ventures. And I won't blame kp too if he does the same tomorrow 
I bet, neither kp nor dt has job satisfaction when they work for yhmπŸ˜†
They have their own reasons that they are still stuck to ekta.

In my opinion , the show has no scope for raman and ishita anymore. Well I quit it long back, just coming back during lollipops. 

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 5 years ago