Rajma idli daily rantingz(Page 5)

Share
Posted: 2019-01-12T09:13:47Z
This seems to be ishitas dream...that hug.. Tongue..

IshRa's dreams are always headyLOLEmbarrassed...especially ishita's LOL..while in reality she is mostly the darpokLOL...but in dreams it's quite the opposite...O saathi 're...bol do na zara...the post 7 yr leap hug sequence..actually that hug sequence was very similar to this scene today...
Edited by bscorp13 - 2019-01-12T09:14:32Z
Posted: 2019-01-12T09:15:57Z
Watched the maha epi after a long time. Raman's clean shaven look was a reminder of the early days of YHM. Overall a decent standalone episode. 
Posted: 2019-01-12T09:16:20Z
These two now seriously doesnt look like their age Day Dreaming
Puttar toh ultra hd hogaya hai Day Dreaming
Posted: 2019-01-12T09:22:34Z
Originally posted by Balamma13


These two now seriously doesnt look like their age Day Dreaming
Puttar toh ultra hd hogaya hai Day Dreaming

But ex taklu and star plus ki nazar main ayye diktha hi Nahi..
Posted: 2019-01-12T09:28:04Z
Originally posted by bscorp13


This seems to be ishitas dream...that hug.. Tongue..

IshRa's dreams are always headyLOLEmbarrassed...especially ishita's LOL..while in reality she is mostly the darpokLOL...but in dreams it's quite the opposite...O saathi 're...bol do na zara...the post 7 yr leap hug sequence..actually that hug sequence was very similar to this scene today...

Lol

You can only dream

What you cant do

Same goes for ishita 

Haha
Posted: 2019-01-12T09:28:50Z
Originally posted by Pooja2311


Watched the maha epi after a long time. Raman's clean shaven look was a reminder of the early days of YHM. Overall a decent standalone episode. 

Ya it was nice
Posted: 2019-01-12T09:43:22Z
Originally posted by BombayTroll



Lol

You can only dream

What you cant do

Same goes for ishita 

Haha

Yeah sadly..if only she tried turning her overactive romantic imaginations into real..her husband for one would surely be the happiest man around LOL..and the bhoookhad delusional fandom will also get something to cheer about LOL...

Waise legally she has every right to 'do' everything and more than what she dreams of...LOL...she just chooses to not do LOL...and CVs don'tlet het break that jagatmata mould too often...OuchLOL


Posted: 2019-01-12T09:51:53Z
Originally posted by bscorp13



Yeah sadly..if only she tried turning her overactive romantic imaginations into real..her husband for one would surely be the happiest man around  LOL..and the bhoookhad delusional fandom will also get something to cheer about LOL...

Waise legally she has every right to 'do' everything and more than what she dreams of...LOL...she just chooses to not do LOL...and CVs don'tlet het break that jagatmata mould too often...OuchLOL


Yes she tries to be romantic when puttar is angry, not keeping well and in dreams..in real she runs aways as new shy bride...


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Rajma idli daily daily rantings

BombayTroll   193   13192

BombayTroll 193 13192 2017-12-07T07:03:25Z zohakhan7
ElOqUeNcE 12 7610 2015-02-04T03:04:39Z Shinning_AD
Rajma idli daily rantingz

BombayTroll   61   8262

BombayTroll 61 8262 2019-04-24T18:29:27Z Specygirl
Rajma idli daily rantingz

BombayTroll   57   6071

BombayTroll 57 6071 2019-04-23T21:32:59Z sreeu12345
Rajma idli daily rantingz

BombayTroll   132   10442

BombayTroll 132 10442 2019-04-22T11:57:05Z KanikaGulati

Topic Info

  • 255 Replies
  • 15602Views

Topic started by BombayTroll

Last replied by --QUEEN--

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP