•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Related image

Anyone watching Radaan's new historical series..
Am a little bit behind, so will be catching up on the episodes...😊

So far I like how they made Anjali the archaeologist who unearths her family's spiritual predecessors from Chandra Vamsam ... 👏

Share your thoughts folks, vaanga vaanga! 😃
I'm following this from first episode.
Not much impressed by the show. Radhika's show will always have a curiosity. That is missing in this. 

I feel it will take few more episodes to kick off. Currently switching between past and present making little uninteresting. We have so many magic and religion related shows already running. This not much different unless they bring it on to current world of trend.

Radhika character creating new image of intelligent innocent female with boldness hidden in her heart. Still her acting not portraits all these.

Arun as neelakandan nice. Acting goody and tricky. Interesting character. What is he up to.

Bhanu need to improve her acting. Voice and expression not syncing properly.
Edited by newt2007 - 5 years ago
Neelakandan and Rudhra actors changed to Bhoomi/Venu Aravind and Devipriya.

Now Anjali has united with Chandra and giving left and right to her father and Rudhra. Looks like story is focusing on the current day for now.

Great to see many veteran actors in this series. 👏
Radhika Mam was ruling 9:30 slot  for so many years...it sad to see her show getting shifted to early prime slot...Sun tv 😡
Chandra is missing in Chandrakumari montage and from today'sepisode as well...its seems Radhika mam quits this soap  : /
Originally posted by Sevenstreaks

Chandra is missing in Chandrakumari montage and from today'sepisode as well...its seems Radhika mam quits this soap  : /

I guess she is no longer part of this show as she stated on her twitter that she is taking a break for 2 months and shall return at 9.30pm slot in a new avatar. Mayb referring to a new serial. As for this serial, she might be shown dead or her character mayb replaced. Many speculating Ramya Krishnan as her replacement. Lets see
Originally posted by VishaD.

I guess she is no longer part of this show as she stated on her twitter that she is taking a break for 2 months and shall return at 9.30pm slot in a new avatar. Mayb referring to a new serial. As for this serial, she might be shown dead or her character mayb replaced. Many speculating Ramya Krishnan as her replacement. Lets see
Thank you so much for d updates ⭐️Hope she comes back after d break 😃

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 5 years ago
After a long time, I watched today's episode in full. Interesting. 
Posted: 4 years ago
Chandra is changed. It is not Radhika. Somebody else. I think she is Saridha's sis Viji Chandrasekhar. I am so disappointed. We miss u Radhika. We will wait for ur mass entry in chinnathirai. Wish u all the best.
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone here still following the show? 🤔