SS: Sehnsucht <IF-NC_ENTRY> [Capter1-page3]

Posted: 2019-01-11T22:52:09Z

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Posted: 2019-01-11T22:52:48Z
INDEX
Posted: 2019-01-11T22:53:17Z
Characters (TILL NOW)
Willia Abraham : A girl dealing with some really tough time because of her past. 
Aaron Augustus Ray : He is CEO of the RayDience publishing house. 
Edited by Sonatia - 2019-01-12T03:37:54Z
Posted: 2019-01-11T22:59:30Z
Mera bhi res. 
I am so damn excited!  Approve

Unres
Oh my god! This is so f**king deep. Stern Smile
First of all, Congratulation for the story! I am so happy you are finally back writing. Embarrassed don't you dare leave this in the middle. LOL
You know I had to google what the title meant. LOL its mean longing in German. You are freaking genius. Stern Smile
The starting is so powerful! It has such a strong impact. 
It blew away my mind. 
And I really admire you writing the piece in second person. I could never do that. 
The prologue gives a mysterious vibes and just grips you. I couldn't keep this down until I had read the whole thing. 
I really like the way of writing. 
The girl probably has a really bad past. Sleepy 
I really do feel for her. 
The guy is a jerk. If I am guessing right, he's the one right? WinkLOL
And I think there are two going by the banner. 
Does the girl suffer from some kind of anxiety attack? Well I guess we will know it soon. 
Can you do something Mou? Since you writing this in second person could you give the character names so that readers know who they are reading about. Embarrassed
I love the quote, the monster are not under your bed, its in you one! I am saving this in my mind. Approve
This is so good. Please continue soon. 
And this story is going to give a tough competition to all the others. Wink
Btw the banner is beautiful. I can not stop staring at it. The maker must be good, I wanna kiss her hands. ROFL
Okay so now continue soon. 
Love you a lot!
And all the best for the contest! 
Sam 
Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 2019-01-12T00:58:48Z
Posted: 2019-01-11T23:14:52Z
Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Mera bhi res. 
I am so damn excited! Approve

How did you get here ? Did you smell it ?LOL
Unres soon or revenge is coming  Evil Smile
Posted: 2019-01-12T01:00:13Z
Originally posted by Sonatia

How did you get here ? Did you smell it ? LOL
Unres soon or revenge is coming  Evil Smile
No I can not smell something new like you. LOL
I stalked you around. Simple. LOL
Have unres my comment. Oh god stop threatening me. LOL
Posted: 2019-01-12T03:04:12Z

Mera bhi res. 
I am so damn excited!  Approve

Unres
Oh my god! This is so f**king deep. Stern Smile
I knew this story was a bad influence, don't say bad words betaaji, I don't why I can't stop saying the word 'f**king' my phone keeps making it duck when ever i write that wordROFL
First of all, Congratulation for the story! I am so happy you are finally back writing. Embarrassed
 don't you dare leave this in the middle. LOL
Thank you so much betaaji Embarrassed I am out of practice, It felt weird while writing, okay good weirdLOL I promise won't leave this in the middle, I keep saying that in each and every of my incomplete storyLOL
You know I had to google what the title meant. LOL its mean longing in German. You are freaking genius. Stern Smile
No, I am insane LOL This is what happens when you watch german operas with german subtitles and randomely google words ROFL I tried learning GermanLOL
The starting is so powerful! It has such a strong impact. 
It blew away my mind. 
And I really admire you writing the piece in second person. I could never do that. 
The prologue gives a mysterious vibes and just grips you. I couldn't keep this down until I had read the whole thing. 
I really like the way of writing. 

thank you so much betaaji it means a lot, You always inspire me Embarrassed and you can definitely do that, tell you a secret, write a p.o.v instead of I write you LOL 
The girl probably has a really bad past. Sleepy 
I really do feel for her. 
The guy is a jerk. If I am guessing right, he's the one right? WinkLOL
And I think there are two going by the banner. 
Does the girl suffer from some kind of anxiety attack? Well I guess we will know it soon. 
Yes the girl does have a really bad past. Yes there might be or might not be an another character but later in the story. I won't spoil it. LOL But You are always right Wink

Can you do something Mou? Since you writing this in second person could you give the character names so that readers know who they are reading about. Embarrassed
I did it, I included the name in the prologue, and will make a character list in my third post. Thank you so much for pointing this out, what had I done without you Embarrassed In the prologue you read about two characters 1) Willia Abraham 2) Mr. Ray
I love the quote, the monster are not under your bed, its in you one! I am saving this in my mind. Approve
Me too I really love the quoteEmbarrassed Feel free to LOL
This is so good. Please continue soon. 
Thank you so muchEmbarrassed
I will continue soon, I say that and sometimes I do LOL Just kidding, I will definitely continue soonEmbarrassed
And this story is going to give a tough competition to all the others. Wink
Really ?  That't like a huge compliment but I will delete mine if I talk about yours! You have no idea how many times I deleted LOL
Btw the banner is beautiful. I can not stop staring at it. The maker must be good, I wanna kiss her hands. ROFL
I know right, I keep staring at it tooEmbarrassed The maker is really really good Approve and you should get something made from her too if you want such a beautiful banner like this one Embarrassed LOL
Okay so now continue soon. 
Love you a lot!
And all the best for the contest! 
Sam 
I will, i will 
Love you so much betaaji :) and thank you so much for spreading so much love for this storyEmbarrassed
You too, tu bhi post karde Embarrassed

Posted: 2019-01-12T03:10:24Z

No I can not smell something new like you. LOL
I stalked you around. Simple. LOL
Have unres my comment. Oh god stop threatening me. LOL

I got your thread too, but I won't post my comment now cause I don't wanna spoil your thread in case you need one more post Embarrassed Look I am a stalker too LOL
Ek maze ki baat batau I wanted to name the asshole character Durva Ranade from simba so bad ROFL But I was like it's not the time mou it;s not the time to f**k it up LOL