Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Sanaya Irani urges fans to stay away from cigarettes as she shares her picture with a cigar from photoshootPopular TV actress Sanaya Irani took to her Instagram account and shared a smoking hot picture of herself from a photoshoot. Check it out.

Written By Navya Kharbanda  4272 reads  Mumbai  Published: August 6, 2019 01:37 pm

Sanaya Irani urges fans to stay away from cigarettes as she shares her picture with a cigar from photoshoot

Famous television actress Sanaya Irani made her debut in 2007 with the TV serial Left Right Left followed by Miley Jab Hum Tum in which she played the role of a simple college girl, Gunjan. The actress then got the perfect show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which made her a known face. Sanaya essayed the role of Khushi in the show. In fact, she then did the series Rangrasiya and reality dance show Nach Baliye, which made her even more popular. The actress is now waiting for her film's release.

Sanaya is loved by the fans for her beauty and talent. Recently, the IPKKNF actress took to her Instagram handle and shared a smoking hot picture of herself. The pic is from a photoshoot and Sanaya can be seen holding a cigar in it. While she made the netizens go crazy with her looks, Sanaya also wrote that she does not support smoking. Urging fans to stay away from cigarettes, the actress captioned her post as, "New vibes..new goals..P.s As you all know guys smoking is really injurious to health and I don't suppose the act of it at all, this just happened to be my look for a shoot i did and I really like the picture so thought of sharing it...Stay away from cigarettes instead just breathe fresh air."

Sanaya Irani loves modeling and this post is a proof for that. She did it for two years from 2005 to 2007. Sanaya and Mohit give relationship goals to many people. Recently, the duo gave a dance performance on Nach Baliye 9 in a special Dhamaka episode.

floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://t.co/XKcSV8HiY4

#SBS HOT NEWS : #SanayaIrani to star in a New Project !! https://t.co/AGHdimDG0p

floret thumbnail

Is it true?? Or they are just saying?? 

Guinea thumbnail

They have made a hotnews β€œ on the photoshoot β€œ . Such bakwaas πŸ˜‚

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

No, I think they made news out of that photoshoot pic since she wrote "shoot" rather than "photoshoot!"  That was quite dumb of them!! πŸ˜†

Shreya

floret thumbnail

One of the assistant said that can't disclose, when I asked what for this photoshoot?? If it is a normal photoshoot then why so much secrecy?? Nd they would hv release the photos before if it's just a photo shoot. I don't want to keep my hopes high but still hope this time something good happens with us nd sanaya pleaseπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“