Rajma idli daily rantingz - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
How many times did Raman say 'i will die without ishita' today!❤️
And dat hug was...❤️❤️

Ek toh seeing these two together on screen after a long time... Upar se such a tight hug... D relief on their faces... 😃😃

So Simmi leaves BH wid bags ... Some relevance to upcoming re entry or SM will b MIA for some time?😕

And please CVs ...can we have LD punished for her deeds... Don't let her walk away free...
Originally posted by sreeu12345

Don't spoil your day which just kicked started with year first ishra hug...

Wishing again ki puttar hi ho ishita ko bachane..

I know what u want to say, but she boils my blood with her nonsense talks.
Originally posted by priyanka_08

How many times did Raman say 'i will die without ishita' today! ❤️
And dat hug was...❤️❤️

Ek toh seeing these two together on screen after a long time... Upar se such a tight hug... D relief on their faces... 😃😃

So Simmi leaves BH wid bags ... Some relevance to upcoming re entry or SM will b MIA for some time?😕

And please CVs ...can we have LD punished for her deeds... Don't let her walk away free...

Simmi Alka shareen off to attend marriage of her family member..today she might attend times food festival in Jaipur..

How many times did Raman say 'i will die without ishita' today! ❤️
And dat hug was...❤️❤️

Really??? Can't wait to watch the episode😳
IshRa hug 😳
Though in dream only, but got to see DivAn together after many days 😃and that too hugging in real not any BD...😛

Juts watched last part ishra hug and precap for now...
So ishita got kidnapped again and one of them is yug obviously they were send by param and sudha only as they only know the location of ishita.
Just wish raman rescue ishita.😊
Originally posted by sreeu12345

Simmi Alka shareen off to attend marriage of her family member..today she might attend times food festival in Jaipur..

Thanks for d info😊
My guess is the trio rescue Ishita for d money Raman offered on TV...
Damn the hug was so tight wala n intense 😳 
While hugging too DivAn have such amazing chemistry 😳

My guess is the trio rescue Ishita for d money Raman offered on TV...
But how they find her without any information...btw may be they have seen her during location change and now they are trying to kidnap her for money..Chalo curiosity factor still intact that whether raman will be the one or not to save her.
Gosh
The hug was
Tight wala, long wala , intense wala, 
Well this hug is included in my all time favourite ishra hugs list😛
Just dream alone is so intense.
Now I'm so curious about the original milan😳

Episode is good too.
I skipped alu-paratha and chuhi scenes. Rest was good.
Especially raman and simmi scene. He kept on saying that he'll die if something happens to ishita
And I expected more from raman when he learned about gas leakage, I meant the expressions.
When Ishita was kidnapped during dt's wedding time, his expressions were bang on👏. They aren't  coming out now😒.
Still I enjoyed his worry😛

Biwi she is just😆
Kidnappers ka haal😆
Shr ain't letting them sit in peace😆
Actually she's in very pitiful state, but she ain't giving up, she keeps trying, ain't resting, not getting tired, continuous brainwashing the kidnappers, biwi is one hell of a jkr.👏
Puttar ko award milna hain😆
I just loved her😛

Now I feel like watching episodes continously😛

Only bad thing was how could raman speak to simmi and kidnappers in front of that karaan
Why wasn't he careful?