AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol at naksh for telling keerti the granny is cute😆 
i really ddn expect a babymoon how random but i am so excited they are going out there will be tons of songs and cute scenes hopefully

Lol dis show reminds me alot of twilight rem bella had dreams during the pregnancy etc 

naira is having them

I am not going to talk about the crap that happened in the beg of the show🤢 i could barely watch those scenes like i get he is sweet but honestly wth 

i hope this babymoon both couples are separate and its fun and it lasts longer than two days can they hold off all this death nonsense for a bit

i got so happy when they told kartik take naira away on a vacation lol could he take her to some isolated mountain

dow i feel carrying her in the dabba was scary coz they looked like theyd drop her in the precap

BTW aditya talking to that girl part was so funny to me coz it looked so damn awkward when he pulled her in they could have shown them holding hands

😆

also when they ddn show her face i towt for a second ew please dont be gayu

they should bring gayu back on perm and give her a story line as well so there isnt just mirror pregnancy scenes

but there is like someone else having problems
Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Line of the day was naira telling dadi she would complain to her if kartik ddn look after her
and plotting to eat unhealthy food with the baby
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol don't expect any scenes because accident would happen before they reach the resort.
So many theories going around:
- Keerti dying in child birth. Naira losing her baby and Kaira adopting Keesh's. Although, if Naksh is alive, why would he give his baby away?
- Kaira giving their baby to Keesh. Baby swap.
- Kaira baby being fine but Keesh having a disabled baby.
- Kaira losing the baby and again Keesh's baby being disabled

I am just gonna say Kaira should either not a baby or if they do, it should be their's and not adopted.

Episode was nice. The beginning scenes were cringe. Fast forwarded those.
Kinda like the new Naksh.
The night scene was really sweet.

Up next would be Kartik's guilt trip because he planned the whole thing. Smh
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karthik has gone overboard in pampering Naira. I hope his nazar doesn't turn out bad for Naira. Sometimes when you focus too much on a person and obsess about them bad things can happen. It's good to love and care for your wife but his obsession is unhealthy.