Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 18

I went to garden for the morning walk...

My eyes were looking around for him...

Siddhant where are you... you used to come in front of my eyes when i wanted to avoid you.. but now i wish to see you and where you went...

When i was walking the other side.. i saw him entering the garden...

Well... Here you are... Finally...

I smiled and took fast steps to come near you...

As you are also walking... its getting difficult for me to reach near you... 

But yes.. i did.. i reached near you...

'Siddhant...' i said...

I can see you turn towards me hearing my voice.. but why you turned immediately...

Also started taking fast steps than before...

'Siddhant... wait...' i called...

No use.. you are continuing to walk very fast...

Fortunately more people were not there in the garden and one or two are also very far...

I almost ran now to reach you...

'Siddhant... Stop...' i said...

'Why should i stop???' he asked...

'Because i wish to talk to you...' i clarified...

'I got nothing to talk...' he said...

'But i have got.. so wish you allow me to talk...' i said...

'What if i dont???' he asked raising his eyebrows...

'Siddhant... i dont want to create any scene here.. So its better if you can just come to talk instead of arguing unwantedly...' i clarified...

He looked around and knows people are coming around in the garden and doesn't want to go low in their eyes... 

So now finally... he did came with me to a side...

We sat on the bench in a corner of the garden...

'Tell me what you want to talk.. i dont have much time...' he said...

'You know what i want to talk about...' i said with a smile...

'I dont want to talk anything about that...' he said while his eyes were expressing like guilty expression...

Oh baby guilty for what??? i thought...

'Why??? Why you dont want to talk??? any specific reason???' i questioned...

'Because there is nothing to talk about that...' he said irritated...

'By the way... what you mean about that???' i asked raising my eyebrows...

He looked at me with anger filled eyes...

'I mean... you are telling 'about that...about that...' what you actually thought??? about what i am going to talk???' i puzzled...

'Look Roli... you want to talk about that kiss right... i told that day itself the reason for that...' he clarified urgently...

'Who said i am going to talk about that kiss???' i said with a smile... stressing the word kiss...

'Then about what you want to talk???' he asked...

'See you dont even know about what... but you decided its about that... i mean...the kiss...' i said with a mischief smile & tone...

'Look i dont have all day to waste... i got so many works... can you just tell me what you want to talk then...' he asked...

'Ok... let me tell you... i wanted to talk about why i told Naveen about you being my lover...' i started...

'What else... Its your show off that you got boy friend... Earlier it was like boys were behind girls and used to pretend as if they got beautiful girl friend... they used to feel like its something for their pride.. now its turn of girls to do that... you want to show others that you got a boy friend...' he listed...

Oh God... so this is what he thought when i introduced him as lover to Naveen...

'So this is what you thought yourself... if so then why you nod your head when he asked you whether its true...' i asked...

Of course.. i cant carry any more puzzle about this man in my mind... so i wish to clarify whatever it is...

'Its because.. i wanted to go together with your lie and later punish you for the lie you told shamelessly...' he said...

'What??? Punish me!!! for what???' i asked...

'THen what.. are we toys for you girls to play with... you will suddenly introduce as lover... then if someone else.. of course not me... will be developing feelings towards you.. then we need to come behind you.. then you will go away with someone else... Now a days.. girls are doing all these only...' he said...

From where all these story coming??? i wonder...

'SO you thought i am playing with you and wanted to punish me... thats why you came to kiss me... am i right...' i asked...

'Yes.. you should know what happens when the boy take the statement of being lover as serious...' he clarified...

Great... Now i realised his reasons and most of the confusions.. of course about this incident got cleared...

Now its time for me to feed his brain with the correct reason for that statement...

'Look Siddhant.. i dont know how many other girls played with you that you decided something like that about girls in general.. but let me clarify... its not me in that list for sure...' i stated...

'What are you trying to say...' he asked...

'I mean... i didn't told you as lover because i wanted to play with you or i was thinking you as toy... i dont even feel pride having a boy friend...' i clarified...

'Then what made you to tell that...' he asked...

'Good finally you came up with the question which you were suppose to ask as soon as that incident happened... anyway... I said that to avoid Naveen coming behind me...' i stated...

'What are you talking???' he asked...

'Yes... Naveen was coming behind me for quiet sometime... also i came to know through my friend that he was going to propose me on that new year eve... I was wondering that i can tell him so that he wont come behind me.. that is when she suggested to pretend as if i got boy friend already... I was still trying to avoid him telling the fact that i am not interested on him when he propose on that day... but when he was not ready to hear... i took the suggestion of my friend and told that i got boy friend and he cant follow me... He was still adamant asking who is my boy friend.. otherwise he said he will follow me till i accept his proposal.. to avoid that only i was wondering what to do and that is when you crossed that way... i thought i can take your help knowing you used to help others in so many ways.. though give some weird look at me always... Thats how i told him that i am in love with you and finally he left believing it... i was about to explain this to you and you went from there without hearing my explanations...' i explained what i was holding since that incident...

I might have atleast not let him to go that day and clarified all these immediately so that he might have not got such wonderful thoughts about me inside his mind...

'I cant believe this...' he said...

'This is the truth and if you want to know you can go in search of that truth asking some of your friends from that block who will very well tell you... Because he was already telling everyone in that block about proposing me on new year eve...' i said...

He was sitting speechless and i know he was in deep thinking about whatever i said...

'And yes.. now lets talk about that... yes.. the kiss.. is it really a punishing kiss Siddhant???  I failed to feel the punishment in that...' i said...

He got up from that place and rushed towards the next block which belongs to Naveen...

I know he is going in search of truth...

Let him get the truth before i talk to him further...

I smiled...

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Sid what a reason you give to kiss roli... Eagerly waiting for what Sid will do when he come to know the truth... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates di. Aww roli realised her love for sid! Sid is too much to think like that about roli. But, good that roli clarified him everything. Im hoping for sid to give punch on naveen's face for troubling roli, that would be worth of it. And di if possible pls try to give updates of 'yours forever' ff too. Eagerly waiting for next updates. 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So roli is in love really can't wait update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww roli realised her love for siddhant!!! that was so cute di! and good she clarified everything to him! sid come on man why are you behaving like this? uff di update sooonnnn pleaseeee naa
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg this is what sid thought stupid guy finally roli clarified the truth hope sid gives that naveen a good punishment for following his roli waiting for next eagerly update soon di

banuprasa thumbnail

Part 19

I continued my walk for a while...

After sometime.. i saw him coming towards the garden again...

May be he might have found the truth... or may not...

But my part of explaining him whatever the truth is already told...

It was somewhat paining inside that he misunderstood me in that way...

Did he thought about me so low???

What else i can expect from the man who is behaving strange since we first meet in this apartment...

Like he got some story himself about this incident.. he should have some other story in his mind to behave that way with me...

I really need to know what it is and get it sorted...

Of course i wish to get it sorted... let us love each other or not.. but for sure i am not interested to have any hate relationship between us...

When i was on all these thought.. i found him reached me and started walking together with me now...

'I am sorry...' he said...

'Sorry for what???' i enquired...

'Sorry that i mistook you for introducing me as lover to naveen...' he clarified...

'So.. you got yourself clarified with your friends...' i wanted to confirm...

'Yes i did... ' he replied with a nod...

'So whatever thoughts you were having like i want for pride.. i want to play.. i used boys as toy... all these...' i stopped with a question mark...

'I was not suppose to think all those without knowing the truth... i said sorry for that only...' he said and tried to move away...

'Then what about the punishment kiss you gave...' i asked and looked for his reaction...

He stopped on the track of going away hearing about kiss...

As i proceeded with my walk.. he continued to walk beside me...

'As i explained already.. i mistook the reason of that statement and that is why.. lets forget...' he said...

'Forget!!!  How can i???' i asked...

'How means... we need to... like a bad dream...' he said...

'But it was not bad... i mean bad dream... then how can i...' i was not interested to leave it easily when i know the talk about the kiss was making him restless...

'Accidental... think it as accidental...' he said...

What a thoughtful man... i chuckled...

'But i cant...' i denied...

'Why you cant' he asked...

'Because it was my first kiss of my life and i cant treat it as any accident or punishment you know... ' i said and looked for his expression...

'Moreover... i was not feeling it as any accidental or punishment too.. then how can i???' i puzzled...

'I dont bother what you felt.. but it was.. it was accidental... it was given with the intention of punishment...' he clarified...

Oh is it... Tell that looking into my eyes baby... i smiled...

'Now its proved that the intention itself is wrong... above that... you may not bother what i felt.. but i do bother what you felt... i am sure.. you too didn't felt it as mere punishment or accidental...' i said with a smile...

'Stop thinking about what i felt.. that is none of your business...' he said...

'I might have not come to your business if you might have not come to terrace... now who is responsible for my first kiss being given just for some false accusation... tell me.. tell me...' i was not ready to leave...

'Now what you want ROli???' he asked looking into my eyes...

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update so finally roli talk to Sid really can't wait update soon

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sid come to know truth... What roli will tell now... Can't wait didi for to know Mister of Sid behavior... 

banuprasa thumbnail

Part 20

Am i dreaming???  Someone please confirm i am not...

Then what.. He is looking into my eyes and asking me what i want???

How in this world i am going to handle these eyes???

Now its my turn to tell what i want...

Do you really want to hear what i want Siddhant???  Really...

How are you going to react when i tell that...

But am i in first place ready to tell that!!!

I need to now... this is the right chance to tell that...

I dont know when such chance of himself asking me will even happen...

Can I??? Can I??? Can i!!!

You can Roli.... Come on... Its now or never...

I too looked into his eyes deeply...

Oh God... these eyes are driving me crazy Siddhant...

Tell that Roli.. Spit out.. You can do it... 

I encouraged myself inside my mind...

'I want your love Siddhant...' Yes... i said that finally collecting every ounce of courage i got inside me...

I was still looking into his eyes for his expressions...

Yes.. i want to read what it is telling on hearing these...

I can see a flash of surprise as the eyes got widened for a moment...

Then his forehead lines showed he went into deep thinking to process what i told...

When the brain alerted him about what it is.. i can see him clearing the block on his throat by swallowing some saliva inside...

His eyes were little restless looking at me for a while...

But suddenly the expressions changed into expressing like showing anger...

'What are you talking???' he asked...

May be unable to believe his ears...

'I said what you heard.. Yes Siddhant.. i want your love...' i repeated...

'What do you mean by that???' he asked still showing anger on his expressions...

'I love you... I love you... I love you Siddhant... that is what the simple statement means...' i clarified...

I really cant believe myself to get the guts to confess... that too when his eyes were showing anger towards me...

'You have gone mad...' he said and tried to move from there again...

'I am not... ' i insisted...

He turned towards me again with same anger filled on his eyes and i can even till the levels of anger were more...

'The issue started when you told me as your lover... while now you are telling you are in love with me???' he asked in disbelief...

Oh God.. baby... are you not confirmed even after me repeated 3 times to sound pretty sure...

'Yes.. the issue started when i told you as my lover... But it got valid reason... Which i explained to you already... In real i was just faking for Naveen sake... but when you stole my first kiss... ' i stopped and looked into his eyes deep again going more near to him...

He was just standing speechless hearing what i am telling...

'I got my first kiss from you... Its you who touch me first... Its you who i even touch or kiss first... I cant give place to anyone else in my life... ' i explained...

'But you need to understand that the kiss is nothing...' he stated...

'Is it so Siddhant???  Tell that looking into my eyes... Remember we both were lost in this world for the moment till we heard the sky shots... You might have thought of giving your so called punishment kiss.. but that was not what i got from you.. It carried all your untold love... Can you deny that???' i asked still looking for his expression...

I can see mixed feelings on his face & eyes... In a while...

'No Roli... it cant happen... Its not possible...' he said and again tried to move...

'Why??? do you have a valid reason now???' i asked...

'No need for me to list out any reason...' he said bluntly...

'Yes there is need... You cant leave from here without telling that...' i said holding his hand...

"because i hate you...' he said taking his hand from my hold...

'Siddhant... i know... i noticed hate in your eyes since i came to this apartment...  but it was not reflecting when you kiss me... Otherwise i might have not felt love in it...' i said...

He didn't replied...

'Anyway.. now tell me why you hate me when there was nothing between us... It was since we even meet or greet mutually... i know you tried to hit me... you tried to spoil my food.. you tried to pour flour over me & every other act of yours against me...' i said...

'Good you know all these.. Its better you remember these before asking for love...' he said bitterly...

'Siddhant i got no second thought about my love which i will handle later... but as you said you hate me.. i want to know the reason too... why you hate me even before we meet each other...' i insisted for an answer...

'Who said we never meet earlier... You dont remember doesn't mean that we never meet each other... I hate you...' he said and went from there leaving me confused...