Zindagi Ki Mahek

* Back Back Back * Mehrya os Second part on pg 6

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

First part๐Ÿ˜›

Ma I am going to college, Mehak said to her maa, beta pls eat something na, no ma I don't have time, I will eat once all formalities would be done.
But at the door two ladies standing seeing her with Love, Meera came behind, oh Karuna what a surprise, Ma who is she, beta she is my best friend Karuna n her MIL Nanz. Mehak touched both ladies feet and took ashirwad, they blessed her. Sorry aunty I am late I want to go college,
oh OK beta don't worry but wait my son is out side in his car if you want to go with him? He too going his college, Mehak cuts off n said
It's OK aunty I have my bike she said smilingly, karuna do something if our lalla will see her once so bath banjayegi, Nanz murmurs in Kmaas ears, what happened karuna asked meera,
Nothing Meera let's go inside, Ma let's go inside we will arrange their meeting any other day
Bye Ma Aunty Nanz said she left for college.
Yes she is going to join her college n do some paper work too, she is a MBA first year student, simple gorgeous n well talented girl, every boy needs like her girl in their lives, the same thought comes in Nanz mind for her Grand child Shourya.
The trio sat in coach n started chit chat n finally Nanz said Meera I like your daughter I want her hand for my GC shourya, she gave her proposal, Meera felt so happy her childhood friendship turns into relationship, she agreed n said but Maa Mehak wants to study further n wants fulfil her dreams, it's OK meera no hurry just we will fix their engagement n after mehek's studies finished we will arrange marriage said Kmaa both friends hugged each other but Maa I have a doubt.
What?
Is Shourie accept this marriage? Asked Kmaa.
Don't worry bas ek bar voh ladki ko dekhlega tho uske peeche ghoomega said Nanz.
Mehak walked near her bike there he saw her from behind, he still sat in his SUV waiting for his mom and Nanz.
Piano started ringing every where he came out of his car, oh god how beautiful she is from back, how she looks from frontside,๐Ÿคฃ
he thought in his mind, she starts her bike and drove towards her college, he follows her bike.
she reached her college n parked her bike.
Oh theri she also in my college, he wants to see her face but no use she rushed inside the college.
Hey dude what's the matter you came to college,
Vicky is sun rises from west Rahul teases him. Oh hello shut up yaar, shourya shouted at Rahul.
Now I am coming daily from today onwards he declared. Vicky and Rahul dumbfounded by his announcement.
Arey yaar what's the matter asked both friends in unison, he showed her from behind Voh dekho voh jarahi hi said shourya to holds his heart.
Koi samne so dekh ke mad hothe hi but you, you saw her from behind n fall for her both friends shook their heads n laughs.๐Ÿ˜†
So how is this story pls tell me you know how na๐Ÿ˜†
Just hit like button๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you๐Ÿค—

Happy Sankranthi all๐Ÿค—

[BR

2nd part on pg 6

Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AntarGrewal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Mr. Black Black Mudh ke aaga Back Back
Remembered this song๐Ÿ˜† Goreyan nu Dafa kro
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Holy guys ๐Ÿ˜›
I updated first part Hope you like this story ๐Ÿ˜›
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Thank you for the update 
Ok so mehrya se pooche bagad hi rishta pakka kar diya parents ne..shaurya janta hai kya his parents want mehek as daughter in law...
Love the first part...
Thanks for the pm...plzz continue soon 
Edited by friendlyghost08 - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Woooww...Anu...fabulous start ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Loved the mommies bonding and their love for getting their children married.  So beautifully wriiten. ...shaurya fell for mehek back. . .๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† What will happen when he will see the beauty ...he will be blown away completely๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for their meet. .. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Continue soon and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜›
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awww ...my dear Anu Di...
This is so cute ..๐Ÿ˜Š.
I loved it..
So our Majnu who was never a regular college going boy..will now start going to college to meet our heroine ..
Sirf back profile dekhke hi ladka deewana hai...chehra dekh loge toh zaroor pagal ho Jayega.  ๐Ÿ˜†
Eagerly waiting for the next part Di...
Thanks for this one and PM...๐Ÿค—
Do continue soon..
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 
Love it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm
Noo76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Back sa dekh k sk ki band baj gye ๐Ÿคฃagay agay dekhi hota hzi Kia  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz update soon bohat long wait na karana ๐Ÿ˜ก lovd it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Specygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh update to chotu sa tha๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but Shaurya k Dil main laddoo phoota๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Waiting waiting๐Ÿ˜† for more
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Back Ko dekh ke hero lattu hogaya so back back back ..
Her parents confirmed their alliance without asking their opinion ..
There shaurya Bana majna ..what if he rejects this alliance just because he fell for this back girl ..
Thank you for the pm