Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Was this ur story😲???Ash chechi,Before I had taken an account in IF,one month ago I think,I found this story and read it,I was totally immersed in this story,and for two whole days,I was not able to concentrate on anything else thinking about this Bela and Mahir🥺,I didn't look who the author was as I didn't have an account,  Right now only I found that U were the author,So I'm a bit late in expressing my gratitude and now I know who wasted my valuable two days which I had kept for studying,Well I always have an  excuse for not studying,and unfortunately this time,u take up the blame.

I read ur other FF we r different,and I am commenting it here as I 'm having a tight usage of posts,this groupbie isn't  helping,need a promotion
Comparing ur other ff's,I found that one a lot more easy going and it was really fun to read.Thanks for these amazing stories
And yeah,Having a bio exam tmw,ur ff taught me  that studying biology is important☺️
Edited by ImaJain - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ImaJain

Was this ur story😲???Ash chechi,Before I had taken an account in IF,one month ago I think,I found this story and read it,I was totally immersed in this story,and for two whole days,I was not able to concentrate on anything else thinking about this Bela and Mahir🥺,I didn't look who the author was as I didn't have an account,  Right now only I found that U were the author,So I'm a bit late in expressing my gratitude and now I know who wasted my valuable two days which I had kept for studying,Well I always have an  excuse for not studying,and unfortunately this time,u take up the blame.

I read ur other FF we r different,and I am commenting it here as I 'm having a tight usage of posts,this groupbie isn't  helping,need a promotion
Comparing ur other ff's,I found that one a lot more easy going and it was really fun to read.Thanks for these amazing stories
And yeah,Having a bio exam tmw,ur ff taught me  that studying biology is important☺️

OMG, you need to stop doing that. 😆 You can't avoid studying because of my stories. They are not going anywhere, but your exams are important. But I am glad that you liked my stories. 

Don't worry, very soon you will be free to comment as much as you want. 😉

That was my first one, so I was experimenting a bit. So it was not so heavy on emotions. But with Hate You Like I Love You I really went all out. 

Thanks once again for appreciating my work. 😃