My Angel BeHir FF <IF_NC_ENTRY> Ch 13 on Pg 44 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
Index

Chapter 1
Epilogue

PS: This is a story based on prompt 4 
You must have read a lot of stories about a bad boy and a good girl. This time it's role reversal. I am a spoiled brat and the only daughter of my family. Parties, Drinks, boys are my pastime until I fail in my math exam and Mr. Nerd takes charge of me. He is the topper and he doesn't speak at all. He is all serious and no non-sense. What happens when a bet goes wrong?

Milestone 2 3000 words completed in Chapter 3 on page 9
Milestone 3 8000 words completed in Chapter 6 on page 18
Milestone 4 15000 words completed in Chapter 13 on page 44
Milestone 5 17000 words complete in Epilogue on page 45

INTRODUCTION

She was the perfect bad girl, someone who drank, who smoked, and someone who had had more boyfriends than the fingers of both her hands and feet combined. Born to the yesteryear star Janvi Sharma, Bella Sharma was a result of a particularly wild success party that had landed a heavily intoxicated twenty five year old Janvi in the bed of a forty year old Omkar Kapoor, a rich and successful producer. Janvi was not exactly maternal and had chosen to sort out her messed up career instead of bringing up her daughter. The result was that Bella hated her mother to the core and Janvi was not exactly fond of her daughter either who reminded her of the one mistake that had almost cost her entire career to her.

Unlimited money coupled with limited time and almost no affection or attention from her mother had made Bella extremely insensitive towards others. At eighteen, Bella separated from her mother and began living in a lavish flat all by herself. Now at twenty, she was heavily addicted to drinking, smoking and boys. Beautiful and charming (only when it suited her purpose, otherwise she was terror to be around) she did not have any trouble in getting any guy she wished for.

He was the perfect good boy, someone who never drank or smoked, who was always a topper and someone who enjoyed quiet things in life like violin and old Bollywood songs. Born to Sumitra Sehgal, a house wife and Andy Sehgal, the owner of the gigantic Sehgal Empire, Mahir Sehgal was nothing like his father. Loud, out spoken and complete bully, Andy Sehgal was a ruthless man who had built the Sehgal Empire from ground up. Shy, quiet, nerdy and soft spoken, Mahir was his father's exact opposite. The father-son duo shared a bitter relationship as Andy did not have much of an opinion regarding his much grounded and stable headed son. The only thing that Mahir had inherited from his father apart from the Sehgal Empire, were his good looks. Andy was a handsome man and Mahir took after his father in this department.

But his good looks were kept well hidden by his nerdy thick rimmed spectacles and over sized shirts just like his identity of being Andy Sehgal's only son was well hidden from his classmates. He did not like to flaunt the fact that he came from an influential family preferring to go ahead in life on his own merit. An introvert who hated social interactions of any sort, girls scared him to death and he would generally stay away from them. Run away from them would better describe his reaction to any girl.

Despite studying in the same college, their paths had never crossed. And one fine day, in the second year of their college, their paths did cross. Quite accidently like most accidents happen in life, they met. And once they met, there was no turning back for either of them.

What happens when two starkly opposite people meet in life? What happens when they are forced to work together? Will it be a case of opposites attract? Or will it end up messing their life for good? Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
Nice intro dear
Interesting concept
Loved to read it
Bad girl & good boy.
Continue soon please
Thanks
interesting
waiting for update
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice intro dear
Interesting concept
Loved to read it
Bad girl & good boy.
Continue soon please
Thanks

Thanks dear. I will update the chapter now. 
Originally posted by humtumsalman

interesting
waiting for update

Chapter 1 coming right up!! Hope you will enjoy it. 
ash awesome start👏👏👏
this role reversal thing is mind blowing😉

i can imagine bala(SJ) as brat look and for maahirji mo ka bb wala sree look(with glasses😆 ) came in my mind😳

update soon...waiting...

CHAPTER 1

Bella Sharma, a beautiful twenty year old girl was sitting in St. Peter's College, Mumbai's canteen with a group of friends laughing at something her boyfriend Yuvi had just said. They were all playing a game of spin the bottle and Yuvi had challenged Bultu to go and knock down the plate of food from a strict professor's hand. Bultu was a scaredy cat and was hesitating. Adi and Rehan were trying to egg him on.

Bultu: Guys, how can I go and knock plate from Prof. Mishra's hands? She is so strict! She will have me thrown out of the college.

Bella: Aare fattu! You have to make it look like an accident. Go and do it, otherwise she will sit and then it will become harder for you.

Yuvi: Yes Bultu!! Come on!!! BULTU!!! BULTU!!!

Shaking and trembling, Bultu got up from his place and went near Prof. Mishra and pretended to lose his balance. He ended up knocking her right over and the plate fell from her hands with a thud. She turned around furiously and caught hold of him.

Prof. Mishra: Hey you! What do you think you are doing?

Bultu was looking genuinely terrified now.

Bultu: I...I...I... am sorry professor. I... I... slipped and fell. I really am sorry.

He rushed away from there and returned to their table which was at the far end of the canteen.

Bella: Come on my tiger!!! You did it!!! You have earned a prize. A Bella Sharma special!!! Taadaaa...

She pulled out an unassuming looking bottle from her bag and offered a sip to Bultu.

Adi: What's so special about this?

Rehan: Adi don't you know what Bella Sharma special means? Here take a sip.

He passed the bottle to Adi and he took a small tentative sip and immediately felt his throat burn.

Adi: WHAT is it?

Bella: Extra special Long Island Ice Tea. (Wink)

Bultu: And just how special?

Bella: A girl never tells. (Another wink) Let's just say it will give you enough courage to do the same dare again. And this time without trembling and shaking.

Bultu: I don't want it!

Bella: Too bad, your loss. Adi, don't finish it all off. Leave some for me.

She snatched the bottle from his hands and took a swig.

Bella: Come on, Rehan... Spin the bottle.

Rehan spun the bottle once again and this time it landed on Bella.

Anu: Wooo Hooo!!! What will you give your girlfriend Yuvi?

Yuvi: Let me think...

He pretended to think and look around the canteen and his eyes landed on a lone figure sitting hunched up over some books. He pointed to that guy.

Yuvi: Bella, see that Mr. Thick Glasses? You have to go and kiss him on the LIPS.

Kuhu: Wooo!!! Now that's what I call a dare... Come on Bella!!

Anu: Yes Bella go get him!!

Bella: Yuvi!! EWWW!!! Mr. Books Are Man's Best Friends? Couldn't you have chosen someone better?

Yuvi: Ooo scared, jaan?

Bella: You wish!!

She got up and turned to face them all.

Bella: Watch and learn you guys!!

Rehan: Show us how it is done!!!!

She confidently strode up to the guy and grabbed him by his collar. He looked up startled.

Bella: Hey you! What's your name?

Guy: Mmm... Mahir... What do you www... want?

Bella: A kiss. Now move over.

She pushed his chair away from the table and sat down on his lap. The whole canteen was now looking at them. Some were even cheering her on. Mahir simply looked terrified. Bella very confidently pulled him in for a kiss and did not let go off him for a long time. When she finally let go of him the whole canteen was clapping/cheering for her.

Bella: And that boys and girls is how it is done. I hope you all were taking down notes.

She turned to Mahir who sat there rooted to the spot.

Bella: Nice, soft and kissable lips Mr. Thick Glasses.

Saying this she walked away from there, leaving Mahir sitting there on the verge of tears.

So guys this is the first chapter. I know this is really a small one but consider this a sample. Do let me know what you all think and yes do tell me if I am able to convey the tone of the characters across? Since there is word limit I will not be able to explore emotions as much as I did in my last FF or maybe I might even do that but right my focus is to cover the plot in the given word limit. 
Happy reading! 😊