Posted: 5 years ago
Abhi abhi news mili hai ki show sirf September tak hi chalega and aagr trp increse hui toh usse age Jayega warna September Mein end Hoga. Yeh news India Mein Kisi ne Rajesh bamle sir se baat ki thi toh uno ne kaha tha ki trp increase toh show age jayega warna sept Mein end hoga, guys don't take it lightly, sab rv Mein Dekhiye and trp increase karwaiye, agar show band hogaya toh wapas kabhi bhi nai ayega and most importantly Ashdeep ko sath Mein kabhi nai dekhpayenge.
Sony show hardly go beyond one or2 years max.TRP is constantly the same.Even earlier it hovered around .7 .8 only.The show is popular and sony shd see thathe. But yes if taken off we may never see such good jodi and show on tv in future.
Yes guys...We should watch it on tv
Originally posted by ruchi3179

Sony show hardly go beyond one or2 years max.TRP is constantly the same.Even earlier it hovered around .7 .8 only.The show is popular and sony shd see thathe. But yes if taken off we may never see such good jodi and show on tv in future.

Yeh toh hai but agar yeh log keherahe ki trp increase huwa toh show age jayega so yeh toh hamare liye hi faida hai, agar sab log 2/3 months k liye mehenat kareke tv Mein Dekhe show toh at least kuch aur month k liye age toh jayega.
If it is true then that's great. September will mark two years and that is a sufficient period to tell a story and close all loops. I personally don't want it to run till eternity. 
Originally posted by Sushi99

Abhi abhi news mili hai ki show sirf September tak hi chalega and aagr trp increse hui toh usse age Jayega warna September Mein end Hoga. Yeh news India Mein Kisi ne Rajesh bamle sir se baat ki thi toh uno ne kaha tha ki trp increase toh show age jayega warna sept Mein end hoga, guys don't take it lightly, sab rv Mein Dekhiye and trp increase karwaiye, agar show band hogaya toh wapas kabhi bhi nai ayega and most importantly Ashdeep ko sath Mein kabhi nai dekhpayenge.

Please remove the name of the person who told you 
Please watch our show on TV. I don't want it to end abruptly. If it has time till September then all the tracks can be closed properly and we can get to see Samaina married life, Sameer's struggle and rise. Though I would love to see AshDeep together for a long time on TV but we know that can not be possible. So, friends, let's watch it on TV and increase its TRP. Let's enjoy our show every day and shower our love on Samaina and YUDKBH. :) Edited by shwta16 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Sushi99

Yeh toh hai but agar yeh log keherahe ki trp increase huwa toh show age jayega so yeh toh hamare liye hi faida hai, agar sab log 2/3 months k liye mehenat kareke tv Mein Dekhe show toh at least kuch aur month k liye age toh jayega.
I watch it on YV only & that too SD.I removed Sony HD pack too so that only SD is there.But this TRP system is highly questionable system but what to do.Anyways let they get the time to show the full story thats it.The show will end one day & it shunt be dragged unneccessarily. Thats it.Most shows cant do justice to after marriage tracks .
I love this show n will want to see more n more of ashdeep or all the characters bt you know our show is so realistic n based on 90's n they hve managed 90's essence so well yet which is difficult for any show to do n it's also based on real life love story so it shouldn't be dragged unnecessarily coz people will loose interest n we don't want our show to end with less viewrs less enthusiasm for the show.. It's not even nice for actors to play a certain role for long time especially when they are young they should get chance to explore n enhance their talent.. We love the show as viewers bt actors playing it love it more than us so for them a good work should we all wish for.. I want whenever this show ends it should not loose it's charm, it's viewership ND have a perfect ending.. Regarding trp well watch everyday epi don't think of future give all love today, future let it be.. 
Originally posted by Ross11

If it is true then that's great. September will mark two years and that is a sufficient period to tell a story and close all loops. I personally don't want it to run till eternity. 

I also agree. Two years is good time. The longer the time frame, they just drag the story with unrealistic twists and turns and if they know from now, they can work backwards and plan good crisp tracks and close all the loops and do a great ending coz actually once the wedding is done then there is only career track that is left.