Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alok Nath may have been framed in rape case, observes court - Page 2

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Unfortunate. But inevitable. If it just listens to victim's story to give verdict (without any evidence), repercussion of such judgement is very bad (anyone can accuse anything). 
Only people who can do justice is industry people (by not giving him work).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That's why I think that this whole #MeToo is useless. Thick skinned people like Alok would never accept their harkatein.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wah. I vividly remember writing my SSC exams, but I forget the dates and months I wrote them. Clearly, I never wrote my SSC exams. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's a pity that in a society as conservative as India they always blame the girl for everything. 

If the girl gets raped then it must be the girl's fault for leading the guys. Then playing a damsel in distress as the victim. 

In reality it is mostly the guys who misbehave. They just got more protection from society due to genre. 

Especially in a community that always puts importance on men than on women.

Really people should start to educate their sons to respect women. 
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Wah. I vividly remember writing my SSC exams, but I forget the dates and months I wrote them. Clearly, I never wrote my SSC exams. 

Did you really write them or just giving an example..if I may ask?😆
This content was originally posted by: Jo_March

Did you really write them or just giving an example..if I may ask?😆

Yes. I did write my SSC exams. And the part I remember most vividly is that an India Oz test series was going on at home. I ran home between two papers to check the score. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

I actually dont remember the dates...just that it was in March (but thats cause they are generally in March)... does that means I havent given my SSC exams ? 😕

edited :

aahh...got your point now 😃
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
How are people so sure Alok Nath was wrong
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: priya185

How are people so sure Alok Nath was wrong

cause there are other women who spoke up against him... like Sandhya Mridul and Himani Shivpuri...
This content was originally posted by: anjs

I actually dont remember the dates...just that it was in March (but thats cause they are generally in March)... does that means I havent given my SSC exams ? 😕

edited :

aahh...got your point now 😃

It was so long ago. In 1998 I think ( so long ago that I forget the year too sometimes)

Also, after being in the USA for so long where the school year and exam time is completely different. I forget. 

I know I took SAT to get into college and then GMAT to get into MBA. But once again, I have no idea what month or date. 

But you did get the point - people remember events, not dates. 

Many people remember their wedding day - but forget the actual dates. Many people remember holding their baby for the first time - but forget when their child's birthday is.