Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

What is wrong with this man?

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I seriously do not understand Kunal at all. Why is he doing all of these stupid things to make Mauli hate him instead of just talking to her? And why is he trying to decide what she should and shouldn't do with her life, hasn't he already done enough of that? Also what is wrong with Mumma and Dida, don't they see how ridiculous this whole plan is? Every single character in this show is so frustrating and yet I keep watching the show hoping that there'll be closure. If Kunal really wanted to help Mauli, he should've just left her life like they had decided in the first place, then there would'nt have been any need to involve Mahek or come up with these elaborate plans. This show makes me wanna bang my head against the wall.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the writers are incapable of providing a proper redemption track for any character...kunal's plan is extremely stupid but they somehow want to show him as a great man. he also got Ishaan, mehak,dida, radhika as cheerleaders who praise him every second...Mouli has got her own share of mistakes but what this leeches are doing to her is disturbing...putting her in emotional turmoil and trying to shove Ishaan down her throat...it is like a forced marriage...
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheep

I think the writers are incapable of providing a proper redemption track for any character...kunal's plan is extremely stupid but they somehow want to show him as a great man. he also got Ishaan, mehak,dida, radhika as cheerleaders who praise him every second...Mouli has got her own share of mistakes but what this leeches are doing to her is disturbing...putting her in emotional turmoil and trying to shove Ishaan down her throat...it is like a forced marriage...

I completely agree. There's no point in trying to force Mauli into a marriage, the plan is bound to backfire. Kunals hypocrisy is just mind-boggling. When his family told him to try and make his marriage (which was like at least 3 years old) he didn't like it. So with what right can he do the same with Mauli?

Also I'm pretty annoyed with Ishaan too, he should confess to Mauli what him and Kunal did, Mauli needs to find out ASAP that Kunal is manipulating her. I hope Mishti tells her.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know. Mauli was on track to falling in love with Kunal again. He put a stop to it by bringing Mehek. I don't think talking to Mauli would've worked. He told Mauli many times he no longer loved her and she still carried her in his heart. 
He is being really extreme. All drama characters are. But I can see where he is coming from. I have gone through something similar 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I don't know. Mauli was on track to falling in love with Kunal again. He put a stop to it by bringing Mehek. I don't think talking to Mauli would've worked. He told Mauli many times he no longer loved her and she still carried her in his heart.

He is being really extreme. All drama characters are. But I can see where he is coming from. I have gone through something similar

Okay, if he called Mahek to make Mauli hate him that's one thing, but manipulating her into marrying Ishaan is another. If he wants to make Mauli hate him, then fine he can do that, but there's no need to force Mauli to marry Ishaan, especially when he himself didn't want to be a part of a forced marriage.

Even if he's doing it out of the good of his heart, even if he is doing it for Mishti, it doesn't matter, it's not up to him to decide who Mauli marries.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Okay, if he called Mahek to make Mauli hate him that's one thing, but manipulating her into marrying Ishaan is another. If he wants to make Mauli hate him, then fine he can do that, but there's no need to force Mauli to marry Ishaan, especially when he himself didn't want to be a part of a forced marriage.

Even if he's doing it out of the good of his heart, even if he is doing it for Mishti, it doesn't matter, it's not up to him to decide who Mauli marries.

I totally agree with you on that. I was ranting about the same thing on another thread. I am fine if he wants to play cupid. But now he is trying to force her into a marriage she clearly doesn't want. That is not okay at all no matter what his intentions are. He is trying to force her into a lifelong commitment out of desperation. The fact that he knows she has him in her heart and not Ishaan makes it even worse 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I totally agree with you on that. I was ranting about the same thing on another thread. I am fine if he wants to play cupid. But now he is trying to force her into a marriage she clearly doesn't want. That is not okay at all no matter what his intentions are. He is trying to force her into a lifelong commitment out of desperation. The fact that he knows she has him in her heart and not Ishaan makes it even worse

Exactly, Kunal of all people should know love can't be forced.Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 5 years ago