Jennifer in Beyhadh.

Posted: 5 years ago
I apologize for posting here because beyhadh's forum is closed but couldn't help myself from praising what jennifer made of it.She shined in this! Wasn't a very big fan from DMG days but suddenly my liking for her appeared after watching this show.Maya is such a meaty character and after watching just a few episodes , I cannot even imagine anyone else but her playing that role\ character.She should be given much more credit than she did for doing what she did in that show.Such good acting.I feel praise and a light hearted love for her now.Sorry again for posting in a different show's forum but had to say something about her acting.Just amazing how she has grown as an actor from DMG days.WOW.👏
I started watching the first few episodes of both Behyadh and Bepannah simultaneously and Jenny is an absolute ace...she portrays BOTH Maya and Zoya so seamlessly and believably

Agreed, Maya was definitely a very meaty and intense role and she did amazing things with that character. I love how she bounced back with such a vulnerable character like Zoya when Maya was the absolute opposite. 

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

I started watching the first few episodes of both Behyadh and Bepannah simultaneously and Jenny is an absolute ace...she portrays BOTH Maya and Zoya so seamlessly and believably

Agreed, Maya was definitely a very meaty and intense role and she did amazing things with that character. I love how she bounced back with such a vulnerable character like Zoya when Maya was the absolute opposite. 

Maya was beautiful to me personally because she was such solid mixture of vulnerability and ace strength. That kickboxing scene after the fear of the incidents with her father just wow...maya proved that vulnerability and fear can be fluid and be translated into strength.A brilliant CEO who is afraid of the dark - that is why I love Maya as much as I do. I haven't watched Bepannah but I might just give it a try for her.After quite a long time , I felt like I am watching a good indian tv show.Hats off to Jennifer. 👏 She really is ace, as you said.
Originally posted by readingworms.

Maya was beautiful to me personally because she was such solid mixture of vulnerability and ace strength. That kickboxing scene after the fear of the incidents with her father just wow...maya proved that vulnerability and fear can be fluid and be translated into strength.A brilliant CEO who is afraid of the dark - that is why I love Maya as much as I do. I haven't watched Bepannah but I might just give it a try for her.After quite a long time , I felt like I am watching a good indian tv show.Hats off to Jennifer. 👏 She really is ace, as you said.

Ah, then you must watch Bepannah! 

Jenny nails Zoya, who is completely the opposite of Maya but the character growth through most of the show is pretty great to watch...If Maya was a storm, Zoya is the the sweet rainbow you get at the end of it all. 

Side note - it's also pretty incredible to watch Harshad Chopda as Aditya. Behaydh was Jenny's singlehandedly (she outperformed everyone in that show) but with Bepannah, HC brings it to Jenny's level when it comes to acting.

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Ah, then you must watch Bepannah! 

Jenny nails Zoya, who is completely the opposite of Maya but the character growth through most of the serious is pretty great to watch...If Maya was a storm, Zoya is the the sweet rainbow you get at the end of it all. 

Side note - it's also pretty incredible to watch Harshad Chopda as Aditya. Behaydh was Jenny's singlehandedly (she outperformed everyone in that show) but with Bepannah, HC brings it to Jenny's level when it comes to acting.
i'll definitely try them out! Thank you 😃
Absolutely. Jens portfolio of roles has been so much diverse and versatile. From playing the coy, shy girl next door of Riddhima in DMG to Confident village belle Kumud in SC to the psycho lover boss Maya in BH to the role of Zoya who was first shy and submissive then turned in to a confident business woman. I mean she's an actress par excellence. There's a reason why every ITV actor/actress on ITV admires her & every actress wanted to play her role in BH. Jennifer is surely the queen of ITV ATM.
You are welcome to the Bepannaah forum. I have not watched Beyhadh but had seen some of its scenes from YouTube and heard a lot about it. Almost everybody in this forum is amused by Maya more than Zoya so no offense.
Maya was iconic...initial episodes of Beyhadh were superb. I became a fan of Jen coz of DMG, she was always a gud actor, but Maya gave her d chance to explore her craft. 
Bepannaah is a gud show, but most cudn't get Zoya n some Maya fans were disappointed, though I did love Zoya too. 
Jennifer winget is the most versatile actress in Indian television.
Fan of her since DMG .
And maya is the best and strongest character she have played

Jennifer Winget is the most versatile actress on ITV and capable of doing any role.She is the master of her craft. In fact she should be on the big screen as well.