Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Sarah and Farhan. finally we'll see Sarah with different actors.
awida thumbnail
It is pased on a novel by Alya Bukhari I read.
MochaQueen thumbnail
another parition drama :S
awida thumbnail
It is a period drama, but not that old. it is about 80s. 
Reviewit:

Looks like period plays have become all the rage these days and get ready for another one hitting the screens soon.

The drama again has a huge cast comprising names such as Nausheen Shah, Mohsin Abbas Haider, Zara Noor Abbas, Asma Abbas and Bushra Ansari. The drama is tiled as Deewar e Shab and is based in the 80s era. Deewar e Shab will also air on HUM TV. The attires of the whole cast, as well as the sets, have already brought a very nostalgic feel in the behind the scenes pictures. The ladies are looking fabulous in those vintage looks. Check out some pictures from the sets of Deewar e Shab:

The overall look of the cast is definitely raising the anticipation. Let's see how it finally looks after the promos come out

MochaQueen thumbnail
tat is still old
i dont like such stories
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

tat is still old

i dont like such stories

I loved watching Choti Si Zindagi. it was about the same period. I relived my childhood through it. 😃 I think TRP's auntis will feel the same .😆
awida thumbnail

Shahzad Sheikh and Shahroz Sabzwari to star together in Deewar-e-Shab

Shahzad Sheikh and Shahroz Sabzwari to star together in Deewar-e-Shab

The cousins are busy shooting for Hum TV's next with a star studded cast 
SAIRA KHAN PUBLISHED ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO

One family which we have found to be very close knit is the Sabzwari and Sheikh family as famous actor Behroz Sabzwari is married to the much loved Javed Sheikh's sister making Shahroz Sabzwari and Shehzad Sheikh first cousins. Although both took upon acting as their careers and enjoy a decent fan following, we have never seen the duo together in one play.

But now it seems things are about to change as both have signed on for a drama called Deewar-e-Shab and will be sharing the screen space as an equally excited Shahroz shared, "Its a play for Hum TV and Shahzad and I are working together for the very first time."

Read : Fun facts you never knew about Shahroz Sabzwari!

Based on a novel by Aliya Bukhari and directed by Iqbal Hussain, we had brought you guys the news of how the shooting of the play was in full swing and would also see Zara Noor Abbas share the screen with mother Asma Abbas and aunt Bushra Ansari for the very first time too.

So will Shahroz and Shehzad play on screen brothers was what we couldn't help but ask the young actor to which he replied,

"No we wont be playing brothers and I cant tell you too much about it but for those who have read the novel will know about our characters Khayyam and Salaar played by Shahzad and what is the connection between the two."

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Shahroz Sabzwari (@shahrozsabzwari) on Feb 1, 2019 at 4:54am PST

With Shahroz calling the drama very artistic, we already are pretty intrigued by it as it will also star the stunning Sarah Khan, Nausheen Shah as well as Mohsin Abbas Haider and we honestly cant wait to watch Shahroz and Shehzad set the screen on fire together too.

MochaQueen thumbnail
zara would look like shehroz ki maa
she would look fine with shehzad
awida thumbnail

I think Zara won't be paired with any of the guys, coz she plays a cameo here. maybe Sarah's mom. she'll die in the initial episodes. Sarah Khan is the lead here.