Guddan

SS : Dawa E Muhabbat [Part 3 updated on 8 January]

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg what a great work
The characterization of AJ is just superb and the first meeting of Guddan and AJ was not like any typical story it was really good
I am loving your story and very eagerly wait for future story
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Issshhh captain not fair.😭
Itna akdu hona zaruri h kya πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Tbh Captain, this is one of the best FFs I ever read. Currently my fav Akshan FF. Couldn't read the second part when u posted it so I read both the 2nd n 3rd part today.
The way u came up with this plot and the characters are just amazing!
What I love about this FF is that AJ's character is grey here- not entirely positive or negative. This is called the perfect grey character.
And tbh I love reading these kind of thriller plots a lot, and it's not easy to be good at it. But u r doing a great job!!!! I so wanted u to write an FF and I am right! I knew you will be amazing!!! It's sooo good!!!!
Do update soon. Love your vm too. Btw r u gonna make more vms for this story in the upcoming parts??
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
I really enjoyed it
Man AJ is so daravana type 
Now iam really curious to know how AJ and guddan got married  
Please do continue soon
Secretfollower thumbnail
SpeechlessπŸ‘
I m really curious how aj & guddan got married & how they both fell in love.
Can't wait for next part.
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No words to say 
Love this ss
Curious to know how they got married
Plz continue soon
Edited by KajalTiwari - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chit15

Omg what a great work
The characterization of AJ is just superb and the first meeting of Guddan and AJ was not like any typical story it was really good
I am loving your story and very eagerly wait for future story

Thank you dear I am glad you are enjoying this ride πŸ˜ƒ

captainplus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kaya_luvakshan

Issshhh captain not fair.😭

Itna akdu hona zaruri h kya πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

kaun akru ? hum ? πŸ˜²
bhai, humne kya kiya ? πŸ˜•
captainplus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: randomfancrics

Tbh Captain, this is one of the best FFs I ever read. Currently my fav Akshan FF. Couldn't read the second part when u posted it so I read both the 2nd n 3rd part today.
The way u came up with this plot and the characters are just amazing!
What I love about this FF is that AJ's character is grey here- not entirely positive or negative. This is called the perfect grey character.
And tbh I love reading these kind of thriller plots a lot, and it's not easy to be good at it. But u r doing a great job!!!! I so wanted u to write an FF and I am right! I knew you will be amazing!!! It's sooo good!!!!
Do update soon. Love your vm too. Btw r u gonna make more vms for this story in the upcoming parts??

Thanks you for the complement it means a lot to me πŸ€—

to be honest, i was skeptical about this chapter as initially i intended to give a very small narration about the past but then i realized, without atleast some details of the past, it may be tough for the readers to connect with the story & characters.
While i had the whole story planned in my mind, but its a challenge to convey the same to the readers or connect them to the story via words. 
I just hope i will be able to make it up to your expectation πŸ˜³

About VM, this one was for promotion for the SS as i felt the response for the 2nd part of the story was milder than the 1st part. & when i started writing this, i intended for the people to read, then they have full rights to criticize it as i would love & enjoy reading their views whether its positive or negative but i want people to read. 
& writing 1st two chapters did take some emotional turmoil on me as to put down the internal conflicts of the characters in words, i had to put myself in their place. So I was abit disappointed with response for the 2nd part.

However as for now, can't say much about other parts but i do have plans to make a farewell VM for this story if I am able to complete it successfully as planned.⭐️

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago