||Tu Hi Dil Ki Beqarari|| MehRya SS Ch 9,10 &11 Pg 30 01/Jun/19

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

My dear Readers, 

I am starting a new story on Werewolf background. This is my first trial on werewolf genre. Kindly pardon mistakes made as my knowledge in this area is limited. Please bear with the creative liberties taken here. This is entirely a work of fiction meant for entertainment.

Do post your feedback and encourage me as you always did. Your support means a lot to me

Best Regards,

Kash

PROLOGUE

He walked into thepub confidently. Dressed up in faded jeans and causal shirt with leather jackethe managed to mingle into the crowd without suspicion. Though he stayed alone,his Beta and third in command were already present there, maintaining safe distancefrom him. They wanted to keep it a low key affair. He hated visiting placesinfested by humans yet he had to endure it tonight. His spy had providedinformation about her whereabouts. The precious princess of his enemy hadlanded. This is their only chance to abduct her and ruin her father's plans foralliance to gain more power. He looked around and mind linked his men to askwhether they found her already. Before they could answer, he caught whiff of analluring scent. It was difficult to identify its source since the pub wascrowded. He ignored it as he need to focus. He turned in his seat and saw her.A birthday girl amidst her friends. "Guys, I think I found her", heinformed his men.

"Happy Birthdayto you. Happy Birthday to dear Mehek. Happy Birthday to you", they allsang when Mehek stood gleefully enjoying the moment. She blew the candle andcut the cake. Her new friend Sonal, fed her a piece and hugged her. "Thankyou so much. I am touched that you threw a birthday party for me", Mehekexpressed her gratitude. "Don't be silly. You are DK uncle's daughter. Youdeserve it", Sonal chided her playfully. "Now that Uncle has decidedto introduce you to his circle, you should get used to it", Nikita,another friend told her. Mehek missed her sister, Nehal who had arranged theparty. She would have felt at ease if Nehal was also present. But at lastmoment, Nehal fell sick and she insisted not to cancel Mehek's birthday party.Mehek had to promise Nehal that she will not brood but enjoy her party. Thougha bit nervous, she was delighted. "A rose of a rose", an attractivevoice broke her train of thoughts. She turned to find a handsome man holding arose for her. "Buddy, you need to work on your pick up lines", Sonaltaunted him. "I know but I have heard that my good looks compensate theflaw", he humored. The girls giggled and soon he mingled with them. Heintroduced himself as Vivaan Kapoor. Vivaan was a charmer and got along withthem easily. When he asked Mehek for a dance, she was apprehensive but Nikkipushed her. "Mehek, you need to meet people and make new friends. You areexpected to find a good match befitting your father's status. Until you jellwell, you will never be able to make an impression", Nikki advised her."It's cool, Mehek. You are DK uncle's daughter. No one will dare to harmyou and invite his wrath", Sonal encouraged her. Mehek agreed and moved todance floor with Vivaan.

'Sl*t', hebadmouthed her in his mind. How easily she is acting shy while dressed up in anenticing outfit that hugged her curvy figure. She is dolled up to tempt a saintyet act like a nun. He was enraged. The captivating smell still lingered in theair wavering his focus. He pushed it aside as he was on a mission tonight. HisBeta had already pulled her away from her friends. He moved slowly towards themand his third in command did the same.

"Drink?",Vivaan offered Mehek but she refused as she never had alcohol. Vivaan replacedit with a soft drink and sipped from his cocktail. They sat on a couch neardance floor and tried to chit chat while enjoying their drinks. Mehek realised thatNikki and Sonal were already on dance floor for another song. "Mehek, Iwant you to meet my friends", Vivaan gestured to people standing behindher. "He is Rajeev", he introduced her to a good looking guy withfrench beard. Mehek smiled to acknowledge him. "And this is Shaurya",he gestured to the man with Rajeev. Mehek was instantly bewitched by him. Hewas extremely handsome and she felt a definite pull towards him. She extendedher hand to him and when he grabbed it , she felt strange tingles. Before shecould make sense of it, she felt dizzy and fell forward. Shaurya caught her inhis arms as her face fell into his well-built chest. He nuzzled into her hairand took a whiff of her scent. Last thing, she remembered was Shauryawhispering hoarsely into her ear, "Mate".

Chapter 1 : Pg 8

Chapter 2 : Pg 10

Chapter 3 : Pg 15

Chapter 4 : Pg 17

Chapter 5: Pg 21

Chapter 6:Pg 23

Chapter 7 : Pg 25

Chapter 8 : Pg 27

Chapter 9, 10 & 11 : Pg 30

Edited by KashishJ - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start...never read a werewolf story so o'm intruged to read more n how their story gonna work.
Thanks for the new story.
Keep the updates comingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mishtilove - 5 years ago
AntarGrewal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Di for your new Story.
Beautiful Prologue. Its interesting Di.
Shaurya kidnapped her. Wanna read more soon Di.
Soon land with chapter one.
Edited by AntarGrewal - 5 years ago
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue Kash and must say you have done a good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
I have not read any werewolf stories but I am waiting to read yours.
Thanks for the update and pm Kash.Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Werewolf story is something new i am reading..i have no idea about werewolf.. bt it seems interesting..
Congratulations for your new story 
Looking forward to reading the first chapter 
Thanks for the pm 
Plzz continue soon 
Edited by friendlyghost08 - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³
Awesome prologue kash 
Wow how beautifully he scetched n kidnapped her πŸ˜›
Waiting waiting waiting for full update 
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not really my genre of choice,but giving it a go only because of you and the fact that I know you will do a great job at it kashπŸ˜‰. Plus I am determined to follow one of your stories from the beginning so I am not perpetually playing catch upπŸ˜†. A good solid start here. Good luck with it and thanks for the pm😊
abn0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow..wonderful prologue..
It seems suspens thriller dark romantic story... very egar to read further kashish.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Thanks for giving your time and energy to writing such a beautiful stories.

With Love
Manasvi (Anu)

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres πŸ˜›
Congratulations for new and completely different plot KashπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Loved the prologue.. .Shaurya is already rooted for her scent and is trying hard to push his feeling aside .Vivaan make entry here too.. .Hope he is a good guy in this storyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Lets c how story shaped up and shaurya mussion πŸ˜›
Continue soonπŸ˜›
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
Specygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never taken interest in this genre but guess what I mean gonna read this because you are writing this so well and it is based on our beloved MehRya😳. 
Thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ