Yeh Teri Galiyan

Story Story Story !!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
So I understand Leads have a sizzling chemistry and their fans love dreamy sequence and some stare and fall scenes... Here and there.. eyelocks etc etc.. but but but.. in midst of high tension drama.. it would have been better if focus was given more on structure and content .. Either makers realize that they can't rush it either. . and thus repeating scenes of previous episodes in next episode or may be pressure of whole one hour episode on Saturday is forcing them to have such episodes.. for filler .. now obviously Shan won't say that Saree is mine... He doesn't wear saree ..so what exactly puchki wanted him to say that this is Nivi's so what does that prove.. how does it prove he is innocent is beyond my understanding..😕
I usually understand that Indian TV serials have lot of challenges and it's tough job to have some story going when it's daily soap.. then they Shud have structured it well.. Why leads to be present in every other scene..coz you don't really have a parallel track other than them keeping them more over worked and thus their scenes keep loosing that steam which viewers have to wait for .. 

I am sure that my post is not read by Any in the Creatives team still venting out ðŸ˜†.. coz after a long time I am watching a really good story oriented show with such talented leads who look so good together.. Just they need to focus on having a track which is logical in taking story forward.. I wish they need not rush towards the marriage being this weekend and that too a full one hour episode.. I feel really bad when such hardworking people don't look that logical and good on-screen when they had potential.. 

Still experience shows me that I expect sometimes too much from TV shows..😆

On side note ..I find it funny that Shan visualize puchki and has a sensuous dance with her...while puchki says itni jaldi mujhe bhool gya..😆 ..such scenes unintentionally become funny!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree but to tell the truth I was so absorbed in their dance performance at that time I really didn't think about the mission focus and such stuff ðŸ˜‰. The song was done well, classy & decent. 'Ang laga de' seems to be the flavour of every show I guess, just couple of days back I chanced upon the chudail having fun with the song in bg, the moves were bolder there. 
BTW, I too had lamented in another thread that how long can the story survive with focus solely on the leads, no side story at all. It is interesting now to have many scenes with such phataka wala leads but after few months?
Edited by tranquilmelody - 5 years ago