SaReGaMaPa 2018

Rajwinder kaur

Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Where did rajwinder kaur vanish all of a sudden..They did not show her as eliminated as far as I know..She was not there in this weekend episodes..neither talked about in the show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering the same too .looks.like she decided to quit after not being in the top 4 which she should have...
Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya might be...But they should have informed the same to viewers atleast..But not being in top 4 itself means elimination..So there's no space for quitting then.. or they must have thought she is better out of competition as they cannot let classical music compete bollywood music and then let win bollywood music win in the finals.. anyway they wouldn't have made rajwinder the winner that was kinda obvious as per history of such shows in Itv.
MochaQueen thumbnail
so after seeing this thread i searched about her
on twitter it says that she chose to quit herself because she believes she is not as versatile as other contestants
kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is a wonderful singer but she clearly lacked versitality. She could only sing one genere. The aim of such shows is to find a potential playback singer who can sing with emotion and passion. That being said she can definitely carve her own niche as a ghazal singer. Jagjit singh was never a big bollywood singer but still renembered as one of the best singers of India. The only challenge is now bollywood dominates everywhere and it is experemely difficult for anyone to market oneself. That is a sad reality :(