Lumiere | Member of the Week #1 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats Naz (Liana?) I'm so confused what is ur REAL name by the way? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† NazNa πŸ˜› (ok just kidding πŸ˜†)

Totally well deserved😳

Well I have a question for you... how did you manage to make over 300 avis or more on Bepannaah?😳 Tell us your secret? πŸ˜†

And such a cute and lovely thread 😳
Originally posted by DreamyButterfly

Congrats Naz (Liana?) I'm so confused what is ur REAL name by the way? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† NazNa πŸ˜› (ok just kidding πŸ˜†)

Totally well deserved😳

Well I have a question for you... how did you manage to make over 300 avis or more on Bepannaah?😳 Tell us your secret? πŸ˜†

And such a cute and lovely thread 😳

Hahaha thanks a lot dear!! What's your name?😳

I am turkish so my name is turkish aswell and it's been called "Nazli" but people call me here Naz and my friends even outside IF they call me Liana. So.. in real life no one calls me Naz to be honest. Nazli or Liana (outside of IF). You can call me whatever you like.

Oh .. hahah 300 ?? 🀣 is it a joke? 🀣 I made over 2000 on Bepannah ROFL!!! 🀣

When I start creating I never stop and create till midnight 🀣 I am like a robot while creating GIFs cause everything I do / I click is the same for every GIF .. so .. it isn't a problem to do more once I have the coloring and the scene then I can even create 100 gifs on a single scene if I want to.πŸ˜†
Congratulations Naz! πŸ€— That interview made for a good read. Great graphics up in this thread!