KKK-JPT S9 : Live Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 5 years ago

- Hello Guys, this is Live Discussion Thread.
- Please dont fight.
- Respect other's opinion.
- Use report button if needed.
- Happy Discussing
Edited by -Misek- - 5 years ago
Am I the only one who felt it or is this season going to be a maha bore? The first episode was not very engaging and neither were any of the contestants.
Originally posted by ProfMcGonagall

Am I the only one who felt it or is this season going to be a maha bore? The first episode was not very engaging and neither were any of the contestants.

Second this..although few contestants are decent like zain puneeth and aditya..the footage wont be given to them much like they wud give to others who are boring af..specially bharti...the show looks like a comedy show rather than a thriller show!! I cudnt bear bharti and harsh ka nautankis!! 🥱 why so much footage on them i wonder!
Originally posted by DimpledGirl203

Second this..although few contestants are decent like zain puneeth and aditya..the footage wont be given to them much like they wud give to others who are boring af..specially bharti...the show looks like a comedy show rather than a thriller show!! I cudnt bear bharti and harsh ka nautankis!! 🥱 why so much footage on them i wonder!

Ugh Bharti. I don't mind comedy. Last season as well the 3 musketeers (Ravi, Ritvik, and Karan) did a lot of masti. But Bharti is not comic. She is annoying and rude and disturbing. She thinks speaking like a little kid and mocking people is comedy. It is not. What Rohit does is comedy (like talking to his "mummy" on the phone). Harsh was still fine, when he wasn't around Bharti.

Vikas and Aly as well. This season is the boys' season I feel. The girls were all squealing at the slightest idea of a stunt. Why did you sign up for KKK if you don't want to do stunts?!!
Originally posted by ProfMcGonagall

[/DIV]
Ugh Bharti. I don't mind comedy. Last season as well the 3 musketeers (Ravi, Ritvik, and Karan) did a lot of masti. But Bharti is not comic. She is annoying and rude and disturbing. She thinks speaking like a little kid and mocking people is comedy. It is not. What Rohit does is comedy (like talking to his "mummy" on the phone). Harsh was still fine, when he wasn't around Bharti.

Vikas and Aly as well. This season is the boys' season I feel. The girls were all squealing at the slightest idea of a stunt. Why did you sign up for KKK if you don't want to do stunts?!!

I know right...even before the stunt starts their eyes tears up!! And funny part was they were crying for other contestants too!! Except for ridhima(i find her bold..but she isnt given footage..hope they increase it in the coming episodes) all the girls were crying so much..dint they know wat they were getting into while signing the show 😆
I found the boys decent...there wasnt much drama from their end! Lets see how it goes!
I am pretty sure they are gonna shove more of bharti down viewers throat 😆 she has been associated with the channel for so long afterall
Originally posted by DimpledGirl203

I know right...even before the stunt starts their eyes tears up!! And funny part was they were crying for other contestants too!! Except for ridhima(i find her bold..but she isnt given footage..hope they increase it in the coming episodes) all the girls were crying so much..dint they know wat they were getting into while signing the show 😆
I found the boys decent...there wasnt much drama from their end! Lets see how it goes!
I am pretty sure they are gonna shove more of bharti down viewers throat 😆 she has been associated with the channel for so long afterall

@ Bold: I can't wait for her to get eliminated. After she goes, then others will finally get some footage.
Edited by ProfMcGonagall - 5 years ago
Bharti was annoying she got unnecessary footage
Uff yaar. I dislike this bharti and her faaltu comedy🥱. Bigg boss mein bhi khub pareshan kiya tha isne
Bharti is one of the highest paid contestants of this season apart from Vikas and Shamita. So channel is obviously going to give her more footage😆 
Originally posted by intruderfast

Uff yaar. I dislike this bharti and her faaltu comedy🥱. Bigg boss mein bhi khub pareshan kiya tha isne

I skipped the epis that had her. I just outright skipped them. I can't stand this woman. Her and Krushna-Sudesh are overrated. Even Kapil is overrated, but I can still stand his comedy over these 3.