•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, I am quite disappointed about some off screen stuff that is happening right now. I have noticed that many fans are  upset with Tunisha's closeness with Kanwar. ðŸ˜•basically a lot of fans are shipping Tunisha and Shivin as off screen couple😆😆😆I understand their feelings. But, I have seen so many negative comments oon Insta reagrading Tunisha- Kanwar relationship. Plus I have also read that Tunisha hs unfollowed Shivin on Insta and een deleted their videoI wonder what's happening. I am really sad. It just spols he positive atmosphere. I am pretty sure that Shivisha are not a couple and tbh, I don't see any spark btw them. It's disturbing to see this fan war and fans wanting Shhivisha to be a couple. Kanwar also is retorting to some fans which makes it messier. ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±Tunisha's brthday segment also received alot of flak as well as many fans feel that she was rude to Shivin. I too noticeed that something was off with her. She looked like she is gonna cary and did not look happy at all. But to me, she looked unwell. Not sure what's happeniing. But Tunisha not just unfollwing Shivin bt also remvig their video has made me doubt f everything is we btw them. Like I said, I don't ship them an an off screen couple but I ant them to have a cordial relationhip. It's hard to watch a show when eads are at loggereheads. 
I don't know why some fans are taking it personal if they have issues that's their personal matter whatever it is. As long as they are together on screen that's all that matters.

So weird it is I don't think the fans should attack the actors.

Originally posted by Supernatural_10

I don't know why some fans are taking it personal if they have issues that's their personal matter whatever it is. As long as they are together on screen that's all that matters.

So weird it is I don't think the fans should attack the actors.

Exactly... It's harsh to dictate how they should llive their life. I won't like there are a few on screen couples who I wanted to be real llife couples. Some did, some didn't  but I never went on to message saying that you should be together and stuff like thta. It's really ride. As for Shivisha, as lngs as they are friendly towards each other I am ok with it. Because if there are problems btw them it might affect the show in future.
Yeah, I don't think it will affect as they are professional.
Originally posted by Supernatural_10

Yeah, I don't think it will affect as they are professional.

I really hope so
They can be friends or not.. they should just maintain good rapport and professionalism for their own show..
Even I have noticed the same thing that something is off between them.
Can you please tell me which video did she remove? I can't figure it out.
I have a feeling kanwar is responsible for all this he is trying to create some rift between shivin-tunisha, but shivin is a mature man so he is not paying any attention to all that and doing his job professionaly rather than taking all these negativity personally, but tunisha being a youngster handeling all these quite immaturly. 
You all may laugh but I don't know why I have a feeling tunisha did like shivin in a loving way rather than friendly way and kanwar knows that and can't digest the fact hence he is trying to create problem between them so that the makers force one of them to quit the show just like how he failed to digest the fact that he is the villain and shivin is the hero of tunisha in the show so quit it, now he is trying to make tunisha or shivin quit the show by doing all these mess.
Here is the video link of her birthday: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90u1RhcORb0&feature=youtu.be

I am hoping that there is no problem but that she was too sick to enjoy her birthday? Still, She did give cake to Shivin before leaving. I don't know about the instagram thing though.
Edited by PranPriye - 5 years ago
Originally posted by PranPriye

Here is the video link of her birthday: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90u1RhcORb0&feature=youtu.be

I am hoping that there is no problem but that she was too sick to enjoy her birthday? Still, She did give cake to Shivin before leaving. I don't know about the instagram thing though.

She is seen avoiding him while giving him cake too  hope they clear misunderstanding and patch up soon as professionals
Originally posted by SathyaT

She is seen avoiding him while giving him cake too  hope they clear misunderstanding and patch up soon as professionals

I did not see that.. Hope so too..