So what do you think of the track so far?

Posted: 2019-01-04T15:15:39Z
Satya is showing her true colors and rather than think of her daughter's happiness she is manipulating them just so she can prove she is right all the time. She doesn't see their unhappiness. Will Samar be successful in opening the daughters eyes to their mother's behavior? I hope so. I hope they realize that their mother is not perfect as they think. I want these girls to be able to make decisions about their lives without being blackmailed by Satya. For once I wish nani would speak up and tell her she is doing injustice to her daughters.

Storyline is interesting. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
Posted: 2019-01-04T23:26:01Z
An interesting track
I'm glad they are focussing on Shikha and her husband. It is better than the Sarika track.
Posted: 2019-01-05T17:34:08Z
I am glad that they are showing Satya as a manipulative ,kind of narsist, extremely egoistic, to some extent very rude woman instead of poor single mom !!! Her character is very grey !!! out of her 3 daughters I find jaya is extra naive and some extent bit irritating (sorry)!!! hope they keep the story crisp and keep it going fast ,not stretching like other shows!!!
Posted: 2019-01-06T22:41:42Z
Actually this story has lots of scope to explore but instead they are kind of stretching it!!! 
Posted: 2019-01-07T10:22:43Z
I was so happy to see Shikha reunite with her husband. Their son will be so happy to have both parents back together and the family as one.

Jaya is blind. She didn't see Shikha's pain. I loved that Shikha said "try to see things from my pov and then you will understand my unhappiness." I loved that she said Samar is a good guy and don't make the mistake I made and take so long to realize my mistake. She wants Jaya to reunite with Samar before it's too late. According to the precap Satya is pissed off and now will make sure that Samar and Jaya divorce.Edited by rose2015 - 2019-01-07T10:23:45Z
Posted: 2019-01-08T08:30:25Z
Originally posted by rose2015

I was so happy to see Shikha reunite with her husband. Their son will be so happy to have both parents back together and the family as one.

Jaya is blind. She didn't see Shikha's pain. I loved that Shikha said "try to see things from my pov and then you will understand my unhappiness." I loved that she said Samar is a good guy and don't make the mistake I made and take so long to realize my mistake. She wants Jaya to reunite with Samar before it's too late. According to the precap Satya is pissed off and now will make sure that Samar and Jaya divorce.
i know i was also felt so happy to see 3 of them as a familySmile!!! according to  me jaya is the most immature sister!!  I don't know why I am having a feeling that the middle one is hiding something big for maamma satya!!! probably she is very much in touch with her ex husband!! satya ji sounds too much selfish as a mom!! it seems that nothing more important for her the her ego .I hope they show something about middle daughter and how she is also suffering because of satya devi's ego.
Posted: 2019-01-08T12:36:27Z
I have a feeling that the middle daughter will also go back to her husband (maybe pregnancy track) leaving only Jaya with her mom. Maybe at the very end of this whole scenario both sisters will open her eyes that she is wrong to not patch up with Samar.

Satya's ego destroyed herself. I mean you are unhappy that your daughter and grandson decided to unite as a family with Karthik. What exactly did Karthik do wrong? He worked hard to provide for his family. Is that a crime? Doesn't Shikha's and Kabeer's happiness matter to her? Is it fair that Kabeer only sees his father twice a month for a limited time. What type of mother is she? Now she is plotting Samar's and Jaya's divorce to the point she is getting arrested for visiting his family. If Jaya can do mama mama all the time why can't Samar see his family. Satya is the kind of person that can't see anyone happy. She wants to be miserable and make other's lives living hell. That is what gives her gratification. The stupid thing is Jaya goes along with it.

Edited by rose2015 - 2019-01-08T12:38:43Z
Posted: 2019-01-09T06:25:06Z
i loved this show when it first started but i am really going off it due to the turn the story has taken. it makes jaya seem like she does not have a mind of her own and makes it really difficult to sympathise with what satya went through in her marriage when its turned her into such a manipulative vindictive person who literally chooses herself over her children (which is not what single mums do, they are selfless). i am getting more annoyed with each episode as jaya is being denied such happiness that she experienced in surana house as opposed to the military way things were at her house. not happy at all with sony