Nanu's letters to Sameer and Vishakha from heaven- An Imagination

Posted: 5 years ago
The recent turn of events have made me miss Nanu all the more. Here is an attempt at conveying Nanu's thoughts.

A letter to Vishakha

Dear Vishakha,
My choicest blessings for you dear daughter. How have you been? How are the preparations for Sameer's marriage going on?

I know your answer. The way you're highly disappointed with your son Sameer, the same way I am with you. You want to know why? Not because you rejected Naina , whom I had approved of for Sameer, but because of your actions off late.
I had time and again explained to you that Sameer is a very emotional child but with a heart of gold. He understands only the language of love, he will act stubborn if anyone resorts to any other means of force while dealing with him. Ever since his birth , you have always loved him and have been concerned about him, but haven't truly understood him. Trust his choice Vishakha. Try to understand why, despite all the differences between him and Naina, he loves her unconditionally and is ready to fight the world for her. It's not because he is stubborn, or it's a passing infatuation. But because Naina has reached out to him in the language he understands, the language of pure love.

Communicate with him in the same language, he'll understand. Sit with him and Naina , get to know them better with an open mind. I'm sure you'll end up changing your opinions and will happily contribute to his happiness and this marriage.

My dear daughter, your strategical plannings with Prabha ,Kamlesh and Vivek have shocked me. And your recent rants of wealth have disappointed me badly. Vishakha , remember what I used to tell you always? Do you know why I am highly respected in Ahmedabad much more than others despite the fact that there are other businessmen wealthier than me? It's because I always maintained a class. What defines class? Wealth? No, never. It's your attitude, your behavior towards even your enemies that defines your class. Sameer had the richest friends in Nainital and yet he was never serious about anything and had developed several bad habits. Here, in Ahmedabad his friends Munna, Pandit,Naina all are from middle class, yet they've influenced Sameer positively. I hope you understand what I am saying.

Though I have begun to lose hopes from you, I wish the mother in you and the daughter in you wakes up and soon you realise your mistakes and do everything to redeem them. Wishing the best for you,
Love
Papa.

A letter to Sameer

Dear Sameer,
My heartiest blessings for you dear young man. At last, your dream and my wish of marrying Naina is being fulfilled. I know that you've entered one of the most toughest phases in your life and that you're fighting this battle singlehandedly. When you had decided to stay away from Naina due to Vishakha's influence, to be honest, I was truly disappointed. You're my son more than my grandson, Sameer. And My son isn't someone who backs off from a commitment due to a few baseless judgements. I am glad Naina knocked back your senses into you. This is why I chose her. Whenever you'll falter in life, whenever you'll be misguided, she'll be there to guide you back to the right path, she's the perfect life partner for you.

Yes, I am disappointed with Vishakha. But Don't worry dear son, this is just a passing phase, things will turn around in your favour very soon. Don't lose hopes. Your actions off late haven't been very pleasing, but just because it's for a good cause, I'm forgiving you this time. Remember, I haven't yet approved of your behavior, but I needn't worry because I know once Naina becomes your wife , she'll be there to calm you down and pave way for the grown up , mature, responsible Sameer Jaiprakash Maheshwari.

I am looking forward to your marriage, I wish I could be alive to witness it. But everyone has to bow down before God's wishes. I'll be there son, looking from above and blessing you while you revel in the beginning of a new chapter of your life with Naina. Take care.
Love
Nanu.

ok.wow
this really bought tears to my eyes
why can't nanu come back and knock some sense into vishakha
thes letters did reach out to me and touched my heart
I am in awe
it was so beautifully written and the way you have conveyed nanu's feelings and his sentiments relating to sameer
just awesome
I loved it
This was written so beautifully
Wish something like that we could see in the show
where nanu is able to interact with both of them
or vishakha finds some diary sought of thing
and understands why nanu approved of their relationship
This is so beautifully written.
I wish Nanu could give some of his wisdom to Vishakha.

Made me miss Nanu even more.
HEy dear, very nice. I miss nanu in the serial. I loved nanu and sameer's jodi and all the scenes related to them. It was always so much lively. Nanu the best character I miss in the serial.
If Nanu ws alive, he wud have said the exact things to V n Sameer..  Quite an emotional letter
It was so emotional n heartwrenching...u have very aptly bought out what ails vishaka n how can she redeem herself. ...if she sits n talks with both of them.Loved the way how you bought out nanu thoughts for sameer..though he is not happy with his behaviour but he knows it's a passing phase n naina will help him😊
I don't have words to express my feelings . ... It was just too beautiful u took my heart dear and made me... .. Speechless ... 
This was so lovely. I'm sure nanu would have said exactly the same things to them at this point. Very emotional and apt. Loved it.
Wow u have portrayed nanu's POV so well👏