Mikaz'uki Gallery#11 Mixed Update Pg#80 - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
OMG!!! Both of them are SO gorgeous, Swathi! I love the Arundhati-Amarendra one, it looks so powerful and damn gorgeous.  Do you have that same siggy without text? If so, can you add Bhima-Draupadi to it? I imagine them as that pair and they're so perfect!
I also love the Panchali one. It looks damn powerful. You know, this exact same style would be perfect for Sita's Agni Pravesha. 😉 I can give you pics if you want.

Btw, this is the version I like. Can you add Bhima-Panchali to it in big font, and in smaller font 'like Rudra and Raudri' 😉

Edited by RamKiSeeta - 5 years ago
Akki 
Both the edits are darn gorgeous Amrendra- Arundhati  siggy is perfect in every way 
Draupadi siggy o's outstanding and screams at you might be wrong choice of wording I think but can't think of any other way 
Originally posted by RamKiSeeta

OMG!!! Both of them are SO gorgeous, Swathi! I love the Arundhati-Amarendra one, it looks so powerful and damn gorgeous.  Do you have that same siggy without text? If so, can you add Bhima-Draupadi to it? I imagine them as that pair and they're so perfect!
I also love the Panchali one. It looks damn powerful. You know, this exact same style would be perfect for Sita's Agni Pravesha. 😉 I can give you pics if you want.

Btw, this is the version I like. Can you add Bhima-Panchali to it in big font, and in smaller font 'like Rudra and Raudri' 😉

thank you so much Di. I am so glad that you liked them.. haha.. when I made Arundhati-Amrendra one... i thought of you. because you love Amrendra with Devasena more.. but since the BB2 promo, I have been mentally shipping him with Arundhati.. lolz.
I think, I have the PSD file. will check and post the edit. :) :)
i am so glad you liked Panchali one. yes. i thought of Sita's agni pariksha scene but i didn't had the pictures and since many image hosting websites cleared their servers, we lost the previous pictures we had posted on forum. if you can share that would be great :) :)
i'll make your sugg (if psd is there) thanks a lot once again.

love
Originally posted by SadhanaV

Akki 
Both the edits are darn gorgeous Amrendra- Arundhati  siggy is perfect in every way 
Draupadi siggy o's outstanding and screams at you might be wrong choice of wording I think but can't think of any other way 
thank you so much Sadhna. glad you liked the update..
and no i can feel the wordings.. that scene is very powerful and her expressions are apt. you can feel her pain.. i'm glad that you found sig doing justice with her pictures..

i am just posting the pix of MR you shared over PM. i loose track of msgs so posting them here for easier access.

i'll try to sig them asap :)
love
@Janaki di, Sadhna. BTW, thank you so much for using the sigs.. means a lot :)
Such beautiful siggies. Love them all. I'd seen few of your StarMahabharat siggies and they were brilliant. 
Would love to see more of your work.😳
^This is amazing!
Originally posted by DamRyeong

thank you so much Di. I am so glad that you liked them.. haha.. when I made Arundhati-Amrendra one... i thought of you. because you love Amrendra with Devasena more.. but since the BB2 promo, I have been mentally shipping him with Arundhati.. lolz.
I think, I have the PSD file. will check and post the edit. :) :)
i am so glad you liked Panchali one. yes. i thought of Sita's agni pariksha scene but i didn't had the pictures and since many image hosting websites cleared their servers, we lost the previous pictures we had posted on forum. if you can share that would be great :) :)
i'll make your sugg (if psd is there) thanks a lot once again.

love

Yay, I hope you do! It's an awesome siggy. And I do think Amarendra-Arundhati would make a fab couple too. 😉

Here are some Agni Pravesha pics.
https://imgur.com/a/lkq54Ft

And yes, all those hard worked forum images don't work anymore, but I have all the pics saved in my folders so just let me know what you want. 😳
@RisingPhoenix, thanks a lot dear.. yep! I was in love with that show.. the way they did postmortem of each character, it was worth all appreciation.  i made a few more sigs and will share soonish :)
i am re-watching krishna scenes.. dialogues and all those comparisons he used to give for every situation were really apt..  
thank you once again for your lovely comments and appreciation :) 

@Janaki Di. I don't have PSD di :( I only saved the color PSD.. removed the pictures :( really sorry..

i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one who will like Arundhati and Amrendra as a couple.. i so much want to write a crossover fic for them but not able to spare time for that. 

thanks for sharing the pictures.. i'll siggify them soon :) :)
WOah! The Draupadi one is BREATHTAKING! :O
thanks a lot, Pro. good to see you. How are you doing?