Who according to you should be in Top 4

Poll

Your opinion guys

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well,in my opinion 
S Unity has always performed 1 step higher.Kids being consistent is really great.

B unique are awesome provided they got good guidance which lagged in the duppatta and the light act

Gang 13 have left good impact mainly in their initial performances except the Dilwale one.

V unbeatable/Feel Crew/Rishabh/Vartika 

Feel Crew - Ive mostly skipped Feel Crew since they are emotional ones but I liked SRK's funny act

V unbeatable - Are really good,much better than D+1 winners V company who had only stunts and no dance and if there were it was out of sync.Their dance moves are in sync along with stunts.

Rishabh - Is getting back though his lows are highlight for me.Still his popping is the best by far in D+

Vartika - Is defo good but way too much praise hits me hard.We get it,"She's The Female Popper".When things go over the top you start disliking it.She's very energetic which is good and more of sensuality.

And I really dislike SP's editing.They always show the judges reaction instead of that particular step we'd want to see and many imp portions are been chopped off.

I never understood the logic of Wild card because never till date has any contestant got into the competition.

PS : This is my POV and not here to hurt anyone's feelings.This is a place to express my views so if you agree to disagree let's do it in peace than fighting.
Edited by .Sumi. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am 95% sure that Aanchel-Sujan and Vartika will definitely make it to top 4.
Vartika - for being the best female dancer in dance + ever and for all the praises she gets

Aanchel - Sujan - considering the fact that they are from Assam and Nepal, they would have a lot of votes. Also their scores are good so far.

Rest are hard to tell. I don't follow dance plus on social media so idk how popular each contestants are.
1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Voted for Aanchal and Sujan, they're amazing.
But I also think Feel Crew deserve to be in top 4. I know Vartika would be definitely and maybe Rishab also. Although it's very tough this year because these top 10 are all mind blowing dancers.
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Aanchal-sujan
vartika
V unbeatable 
Rishabh

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wanted to vote for v unbeatable but accidentally voted for b unique which is my 2nd fav.anyway anyone in top 4 will be awesome 👍🏼
3rd choice will be aanchal-sujan and then vartika.
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. Aanchel and Sujan will make it because Sujan is from Nepal that alone gives them a lot of votes I dont know too much about Assam but either way they got the votes (P.s not trying to sound rude here, please dont take it in offense) 
2. Vartika just because of the comments she gets

Other possibilities 
B Unique 
V unbeatable 
Maybe rishab and maybe even S unity

But I feel it will be more than 4 maybe 5 

I also feel Aanchel and Sujan have chances of winning just because: 
1. Aanchel has a story that fits the theme of the show
2. Again where their votes will be coming from
3. Their moves are pretty good it fits what the previous winners' styles 
But we will never know that until they tell us who has the most votes and things like that

Also the editing thing u mentioned I think they edit out those moves because they are too "intense" like some stunts the performances have or the head twisting and leg bending
.Sumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Janu808

1. Aanchel and Sujan will make it because Sujan is from Nepal that alone gives them a lot of votes I dont know too much about Assam but either way they got the votes (P.s not trying to sound rude here, please dont take it in offense) 

2. Vartika just because of the comments she gets

Other possibilities 
B Unique 
V unbeatable 
Maybe rishab and maybe even S unity

But I feel it will be more than 4 maybe 5 

I also feel Aanchel and Sujan have chances of winning just because: 
1. Aanchel has a story that fits the theme of the show
2. Again where their votes will be coming from
3. Their moves are pretty good it fits what the previous winners' styles 
But we will never know that until they tell us who has the most votes and things like that

Also the editing thing u mentioned I think they edit out those moves because they are too "intense" like some stunts the performances have or the head twisting and leg bending

Your defo not rude dear.You only pointed out the facts but trust me votes never matter bcos if it did Piyush should hsve been D+2 winner and that case all 3 seasons winners are purely partial.
S1 Tuttix crew from Sumit team deserved
S2 Piyush
S3 Aryan 
S4 haaa another SP drama to cover up people for trps.

Im so glad Dance champions isnt back.
.Sumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

I am 95% sure that Aanchel-Sujan and Vartika will definitely make it to top 4.

Vartika - for being the best female dancer in dance + ever and for all the praises she gets

Aanchel - Sujan - considering the fact that they are from Assam and Nepal, they would have a lot of votes. Also their scores are good so far.

Rest are hard to tell. I don't follow dance plus on social media so idk how popular each contestants are.

Do u think their social media popularity does help?Trust me if that was the case the winners in the prev seasons would never be.It's all SP's choice till date.They and their drama
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sumi.

Do u think their social media popularity does help?Trust me if that was the case the winners in the prev seasons would never be.It's all SP's choice till date.They and their drama

I didn't say anything specific about "SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY". But you do get an idea if you follow them on different mediums. Don't know about first two seasons but BIR won because of POPULARITY and also because where he comes from.
Edited by Arcjoi29 - 5 years ago
swayamtoocute thumbnail
Finally some strong discussion.
Agree with you.

At the end of the day it's always Star Plus decision.But this season is terrible in editing and interms of dance having the best dancers.