Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode, when Maan Bai goes to Anarkali and the conversation started, I was shocked. I felt that very soon Maan would break out singing songs in praise of Anarkali, like how people sing and dance praises in front of Lord Krishna or Rama.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I felt Maan would say that you are a goddess come to this earth to deliver the people of Mughal kingdom from the clutches of an evil king like Akbar. That you are here to show us all the path to salvation. All hail Anarkali.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and start prostrating in front of her.πŸ˜ƒ

The only person left is Akbar. I feel that in tomorrow's episode or maybe Friday, after his sentencing her, he will also be shown to start singing praises of her. And maybe even prostate at her feet and say thank you for showing me the error of my ways. From now onwards I will rule the kingdom as per your teachings. Your statue will be erected and everyone will worship you as the savior of Mughal dynasty. I will pass that order and anyone defying it will be dealt severely.

I feel that the series will be over by Jan 4 and in a way I am glad. There is not much story left anyway.😊
Edited by Shaavi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode when Anarkali talks about her request to marry Salim in front of Akbar, it reminded me of Ramayana. No offense to Ramayana, but in that even Kaikeyi used the promise given to her by the king to send Rama to forest and Bharatha as the king. Here she used the promise given by Akbar to gain Salim's freedom and marriage with him. 
The person I feel really bad is Maan Bai. She did not do anything wrong, yet she is the one who will bear the consequences the most. She is the one who ended up being pawn in Salim and Anarkali's game of throne. She did not come up with the proposal of marrying Salim, Jodha did. It was Jodha who persuaded Akbar for this alliance, even telling him that she is Salim's chosen bride. It was Akbar who first promised Bhagawan Das and then announced in court that Salim will be marrying Maan Bai and making her Mallika e hind. Salim agreed to this in open court when he knew that he was knowingly deceiving her. Jodha, Salim and Anarkali just played with her life and hurt her in every possible way. She is now in that state -- doobhi ka kutta, na ghar ka, na ghat ka. Her respect, her family's respect, integrity, everything is on the line now and she has to marry Salim whether she likes it or not. She has to abide by all the things and live with a husband who is in love with someone else. She has to live that life of abuse and torture. And she cannot directly kill herself too. Because it is against the dignity of Rajput. She knows that if she kills herself, her brother and father will revolt against Salim and Akbar has to pay. She is the real victim in this whole story even though it is not realized. Anarkali has the opportunity to mouth off her insult, pain and torture, but Maan Bai has to silently bear all that and keep it within herself. She is the real "Sita" in this story.