Review:Kesari Nandan has the essence of Dangal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Review on Kesari Nandan: Kesari Nandan has the essence of Dangal

Posted by: Neeti in Gossip January 02, 2019

Colors TV newest serial Kesari Nandan aired yesterday. The serial's first episode had an impression of Dangal in it.

The Amir Khan movie Dangal was not only a blockbuster flick but also played an important role of inspiration on the society. It taught us that girls are no less than boys physically or emotionally.

Kesari Nandan is a Rajasthani backdrop show. Wrestler Hanumaan Singh's son Jagat encounters fatal accident in his childhood.

The said incidents make Hanumaan Singh lose faith in his son and hence aspires to have another son who will fulfill his dreams.

Hanumaan Singh's wife Madhavi is pregnant. She comes to know that she will give birth to a girl and not a boy. The said news petrifies her, as Hanumaan Singh desperately wants a baby boy.

Well, we loved the first episode and also sense the potential in the script. Let's see how the show unfolds.

Great Review.
Pace is perfect.

Loving the show so far. 
Edited by Alpha_Ka_Gamma - 5 years ago
ha ha I love kesari   nandan   doing gymnastic wearing hanuman mask .I know it is special effects pur kesari nandan ko Hawa mein gulaati maarte dekh Kur bahut mazaa aaya .

I love dialogue of kesari nandan main hanuman ji ki avatar Hoon

who apne bade Bhai jagat ki himmat hai
Review is to the point.It is what we viewers feel.The dangal feel part though i believe was felt by every audience even the show was aired in the form of it's promos..I understand just seeing the promos that it is the tv version of dangal with a twist that here the father itself is against his daughter doing dangal.😆
And special mention to Kesari,Manav and Astha's acting.They are brilliant till date.👏 Even the side actors are doing a great job.Manav is flawless..his bang on comeback to tv.Never thought he will impress me this much.But he is giving his role an extra charm.But overall story is the baap of this show.
Kesari is winning the hearts of people.
it has taken inspiration from eklavya part of Mahabharata also..
Posted: 4 years ago
The show was so good when it started but its ruined now