Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode, Akbar's conversation with both Jodha and Salim reminded me of Amir Khan in the movie Dangal. There is one scene in that movie where he massages his daughter's feet after the tiring day. His wife(mother of the kids) tells him that she doesn't understand him. He was the one responsible for the kids to become that exhausted and not he was the one providing relief. Amir Khan says that at a time he can be only one person. And when he is being a teacher to them, the father in him has to take a backseat. He also says that what he is doing is for their own good and not because it makes him happy to see them suffer. That he wants to see them succeed in life.

I feel this is exactly what Akbar wants, an heir, his successor in Salim. He wants someone who is in his own control, not a puppet whose strings are controlled by a maid. He knows that if he agrees to Salim in what he is asking, it will be the end of Mughal rule for a large extent. That millions of people will pay with their lives for Salim to get what they want. He is thinking using his own brains while Salim is thinking using Anarkali's brain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good analysing Shaavi 
Yes akbar is right in his own place 

I like when he asked Salim is anarkali's love everything for him and family mughal saltanat means nothing, I really want to Salim ans his question but as usual he ignores it. 

I like Jodha akbar scene yesterday 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I jjst caught up on episode

Salim has gone blind in love forgetting his duty as family, son, crown prince etc 

But whats wrong with Jodha?

She wants a maid or rakassa as empress or malika e hindustan is it?

Instead of maan bai she wants anarkali as mailka e hindustan and salims chief consort?

Unbelievable 

When jodha is speak to maan bai and man singh she acts as if shes on their side and she wants maan as first wife and malika e hindustan 

In front of akbar shes with anarkali side

Which side is she really in?

Shes fence sittingg to see may be whom salim marries finally and jump on their side

Shes acting like ruqaiah fence sitting and all goody goody in front of everyone 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

I jjst caught up on episode

Salim has gone blind in love forgetting his duty as family, son, crown prince etc 

But whats wrong with Jodha?

She wants a maid or rakassa as empress or malika e hindustan is it?

Instead of maan bai she wants anarkali as mailka e hindustan and salims chief consort?

Unbelievable 

When jodha is speak to maan bai and man singh she acts as if shes on their side and she wants maan as first wife and malika e hindustan 

In front of akbar shes with anarkali side

Which side is she really in?

Shes fence sittingg to see may be whom salim marries finally and jump on their side

Shes acting like ruqaiah fence sitting and all goody goody in front of everyone 

It is not only Jodha, but am feeling that Anar is also acting like Jodha. I was surprised when she said that Maan Bai was the one to be blamed for the fiasco. I mean even without Maan Bai abducting Anar, wasn't Akbar already planning a fight with Salim. Wasn't what is happening imminent unless Salim relented. I find her dialogues too preachy and trying to project an image of goodness. 

A few days ago I was reading about Nur Jahan on Wiki and feel like this whole story is loosely based on her. They have tried to borrow her life history heavily for Anarkali. But in trying to blend 2 different people, they have created this tangled mess. The way they are showing is like saying Nur Jahan was misunderstood both by Mughal courtiers and royal family themselves. And that she was a great administrator and statesman, but her good intentions and beautiful heart was misinterpreted. That whatever she did, she did it out of "love". 

I feel that is the reason why they added the twist of Maan Singh being "adopted". I feel like that is makers way of saying that both Maan Bai and Akbar should have "accepted"Anarkali since she was no less than the royal family in any way. In fact by saving Salim multiple times, writing letters to him, she in fact earned the right to be his wife. That without her ministrations Salim would have been wholly incapable of becoming a good crown prince and king by himself. That he was a feeble person before she came into his life and it is only through her that he became competent. The royal family should have hailed her as a "hero" and not try to put her down.

I don't know why the makers want to glorify a fictional character so much ands that Akbar failed to recognize her greatness. The way they are going I won't be surprised if they show Salim killing Akbar in the fight and before dying Akbar apologizes to Anar for making her "Rakkassa" and says that you are the best thing that ever happened to Mughals and you are the chief wife and consort of Salim as no one else is better for him than you. That only you can take care of Salim and make sure that he does the right thing. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaavi

It is not only Jodha, but am feeling that Anar is also acting like Jodha. I was surprised when she said that Maan Bai was the one to be blamed for the fiasco. I mean even without Maan Bai abducting Anar, wasn't Akbar already planning a fight with Salim. Wasn't what is happening imminent unless Salim relented. I find her dialogues too preachy and trying to project an image of goodness. 

A few days ago I was reading about Nur Jahan on Wiki and feel like this whole story is loosely based on her. They have tried to borrow her life history heavily for Anarkali. But in trying to blend 2 different people, they have created this tangled mess. The way they are showing is like saying Nur Jahan was misunderstood both by Mughal courtiers and royal family themselves. And that she was a great administrator and statesman, but her good intentions and beautiful heart was misinterpreted. That whatever she did, she did it out of "love". 

I feel that is the reason why they added the twist of Maan Singh being "adopted". I feel like that is makers way of saying that both Maan Bai and Akbar should have "accepted"Anarkali since she was no less than the royal family in any way. In fact by saving Salim multiple times, writing letters to him, she in fact earned the right to be his wife. That without her ministrations Salim would have been wholly incapable of becoming a good crown prince and king by himself. That he was a feeble person before she came into his life and it is only through her that he became competent. The royal family should have hailed her as a "hero" and not try to put her down.

I don't know why the makers want to glorify a fictional character so much ands that Akbar failed to recognize her greatness. The way they are going I won't be surprised if they show Salim killing Akbar in the fight and before dying Akbar apologizes to Anar for making her "Rakkassa" and says that you are the best thing that ever happened to Mughal consort of Salim as no one else is better for him than you. That only you can take care of Salim and maks and you are the chief wife ande sure that he does the right thing. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the main reason for the failure of the show is Anar characterisation and puppet lover salim..the makers have excellent actors everyone's performance is amazing but the script is very worst..i really hate this salim(not shaheer) he was shown like his only duty is to love anarkali..even in yesterday episode anar preaching man bai was too much, even in todays world no boss will allow his employers give gyan how is this possible in 15th century that with the royalsπŸ˜•

@boldπŸ˜†
Edited by Agrata23 - 5 years ago