Who is in the right this time?

Poll Choice Stats
Samar
76%
Jaya
23%
Total Votes : 13
Posted: 2019-01-01T14:39:06Z
I want to know whom do u support in this situation...
Only after knowing his sisters coward truth Samar is here to manaofy Jaya.
So is Samar right or Jaya?

Edited by sweet_tehs - 2019-01-01T14:40:19Z
Posted: 2019-01-01T16:03:41Z
Depends on which issue you are talking about. Right now it seems that Satya is manipulating her daughters. I think eldest one could patch up with her husband but Satya gets in the way. She interferes too much in her daughters lives and the girls blindly listen to their mom.

Yes what Samar did was wrong but he is trying to save their marriage now and Jaya is really just doing whatever her mother says.

It seems Satya wants her daughters to be with her forever. She can't digest them wanting to go back to their spouses. I feel the eldest one will cave and go back to her husband with her son.
Posted: 2019-01-15T06:05:01Z
I really don't know who is right and who is wrong. While Samar couldn't have trusted Jaya back then, he could have acted more faithful towards her. It was her birthday and she had trusted him when her own mother told her otherwise, the one she cared about the most. The way he treated her that day was simply unacceptable to me. And I will admit that I lost a little of my fangirling for him that day. But the fact that he is trying to redeem himself is praiseworthy and I hope they get back together.
For now, I'll go with Jaya.
I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear enough as to why.
  • Page of 1 Go