Poll

Who is in the right this time?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I want to know whom do u support in this situation...
Only after knowing his sisters coward truth Samar is here to manaofy Jaya.
So is Samar right or Jaya?

Edited by sweet_tehs - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Depends on which issue you are talking about. Right now it seems that Satya is manipulating her daughters. I think eldest one could patch up with her husband but Satya gets in the way. She interferes too much in her daughters lives and the girls blindly listen to their mom.

Yes what Samar did was wrong but he is trying to save their marriage now and Jaya is really just doing whatever her mother says.

It seems Satya wants her daughters to be with her forever. She can't digest them wanting to go back to their spouses. I feel the eldest one will cave and go back to her husband with her son.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really don't know who is right and who is wrong. While Samar couldn't have trusted Jaya back then, he could have acted more faithful towards her. It was her birthday and she had trusted him when her own mother told her otherwise, the one she cared about the most. The way he treated her that day was simply unacceptable to me. And I will admit that I lost a little of my fangirling for him that day. But the fact that he is trying to redeem himself is praiseworthy and I hope they get back together.
For now, I'll go with Jaya.
I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear enough as to why.