•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone , Okay I started late , can anyone please tell me why Siya and Ram are getting a divorced ?
It seems they still have feelings for each other.
And why is Mohini so obsessed with Ram , it's related to their previous janam I understand , but has the story been unfolded it ?

ps: I am too busy for the next few days to catch up with the previous epis, I will do it soon , but right now I am super confused. 

By the way the show is so intriguing. 
Normally I stay away from Hindi supernatural shows but this show is different. And oh ! The chemistry between Ram & Siya  is lit so is Mohini.

How's it doing in the TRP charts?
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
Basically, Ram has been getting visions of him killing Siya and wants her to go away from him because he fears for her safety. (Those visions were put in his head by Mohini, of course) 
Mohini and Ram's backstory isn't shown yet. 
Here we meet again haha !
So I just finished and Ram is getting visions of him killing Siya , even the doctor told him that he is suffering from a mental illness.
Mohini is actually controllling all those visions to separate them .
And no the backstory hasn't been shown yet
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Basically, Ram has been getting visions of him killing Siya and wants her to go away from him because he fears for her safety. (Those visions were put in his head by Mohini, of course) 
Mohini and Ram's backstory isn't shown yet. 
Okay I understand finally !!!!  thankyou.

Originally posted by smol-bean

Here we meet again haha !
So I just finished and Ram is getting visions of him killing Siya , even the doctor told him that he is suffering from a mental illness.
Mohini is actually controllling all those visions to separate them .
And no the backstory hasn't been shown yet
Oh hello miss ! 
Thanks and yeah again we ended up watching the same show ! 
I had the same question... Thanks for the answers