Guddan

Akshan FF: Bitter relation teaser and banner pg1

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Teaser1:

"Our marriage...was not prepared! But still we got married. I fell for you and even you fell for me...its not our fault. I started to come back to my past when u went a step ahead leaving me AJ...its not our fault but the situations made us to take that step. But now , a new story is going to begin...AJ" said a girl wiping her tears.
"I don't know how to tell u that how much I love u Uncle coz u are my uncle but I fell for u it's not my fault...but my heart's fault. "Said a girl crying and huged a man. He also huged her and he thought "My past should always remain a past for my wife. Nobody can come between and allow a new story of Game Past and Present very start."

The end

Thank you...
Buddy me for Updates or Stay tuned with the thread

Edited by MeervanSJ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Banner credits to me!
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Awesome promo 👏
So is Surbhi Jyoti playing the role of Antara?(according to ur banner)😳
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice  concept 
So it's a love triangle and my fav surabhi jyoti is also in the story
 Eagerly waiting for it
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Nice promo
Plzzz do continue soon
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting! waiting for the start...
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New and refreshing concept
Update soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser
Update soon
agreatwcr thumbnail
Thank u everyone for soo much of support! So posting my Chapter 1...I will continue if I get 10 likes minimum...scroll down:) 
agreatwcr thumbnail
Chapter 1:

A beautiful girl was sleeping lazily on the bed. She was just a like a cute sleeping princess. Her husband went near her and looking at her innocent face...He lost...yes he lost in her dreams...In her actions...After a while he came out of his thoughts and boldly ordered 

A: Gudaan, wake up...its already 9 and I don't want u to get late for the family prayer.
G: let me sleep a bit more! And who are u to judge that when I should wake up ??
A: oh really!! U wake up now!! Enough means enough
G:*silent*
A: so you don't agree my words...right?... (he brings a glass of water throws the water in her face. She woke up!!)
G: what did u did Uncle? Are u out of your senses ? Means kuch bhi...?? U are getting crazy nowadays?? Do u even know your age it must be minimum 50 or 60 but u are till behaving as a youngster!!!!!
A: I don't care what u think about me... I only want my order to be fulfilled just at the time when I ask...
G: heehee heee!! This is Gudaan okay?? I like to give orders not to take orders! And next thing...I also don't care that u care or u don't care about my words and me!
A: stop arguing with me okay! Get freshened u are always 15 minutes late for the family prayer. Come on...fast...hurry!!
G: yes yes going!

They both went down and gathered near the house's temple.

A: I hope that all family members are present at this time

~~~~
(A beautiful girl was present in her house's temple and was talking to herself.)

Gi: yes...today all are present!! Only I are not there

~~~~
A: okay so let's start. Gudaan sing a bhajan.
G: me?!!! Okay... Om Jay Jagadish Sha Hare 

~~~~

Gi: Swami jay jagadish sha hare...

~~~~~~
They all stop when Gudaan stops singing. Akshat prayers "like everyday I pray that don't bring my past in my future or present. Om"

~~~~~~

Gi: I just pray to u on Lord, like always, get me my AJ back. He is my life.

~~~~~

Guddan smiles and prays "hey kanha ji!! I just want to ask u for the prosperity of my family and nothing else."

~~~~~~

Gi: I don't want anything else than him.

~~~~~~
They all stopping their prayers and all leave for their work.
~~~~

Gi: I believed in Lord AJ! U made me pray to Bhagwaan! I believed in a monastic life but u made me believed that leading monastic life is okay and being a bit more than monastic is also not a bad idea. Today I miss u a lot. Nobody is there to wipe my tears. These water flakes don't stop until u see your face. 

Promo:
Rain dance :)

Thank you