IF's 1st Novelette Contest **Announcement**:Prompts@Page3 - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">For whichever prompt we choose, is it enough if we use the concept of the prompt? Or are the exact words necessary?</font>

Yes only the concept. You don't have to use the exact words.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">The banner can have paintings alone?</font>

YesZz that's perfectly fine
Originally posted by eufara_naghm

First of all, Appy di ap cha gay 🤗
Hume aapka hi intezaar tha...🤗
The best mod😊

Chalo tareef itni hi thi abhi mere confusions...

• For round 1 what do u mean by a intro? I've seen many people giving summary, some gives character sketch and some give a short chapter? Are all of these acceptable?
  • For the banner which size is acceptable? The usual 500*400 something or anything is good? 
  •  I understand for round 2 : 3000 words but after that in round 3 is it 3000 to 8000 words or start 8000 again...because that will be quite vast😆
  • Well if the votes of the readers are not counted so will it matter if there's no vote! (I'm lazy ass🤣) 
  • And if I exceed the word limit in round 1 then you said judges will just count it in the next round so does that mean the whole story will be on a single post or do we have to reserve posts? 

Hogya..or kuch yaad aya toh dubara aa jaungi😎

Umm Koeli di nere sawal😲
I think u just missed it😆
Koelji
If I chose the last prompt ,directly ist round I can post or the synopsis should be submitted first?
Originally posted by eufara_naghm

First of all, Appy di ap cha gay 🤗
Hume aapka hi intezaar tha...🤗
The best mod😊

Chalo tareef itni hi thi abhi mere confusions...

• For round 1 what do u mean by a intro? I've seen many people giving summary, some gives character sketch and some give a short chapter? Are all of these acceptable? It can be summary or blurb including character sketch. Honestly whatever you think that is impactful which keeps the reader hooked.
  • For the banner which size is acceptable? The usual 500*400 something or anything is good? Yes, it's fine
  •  I understand for round 2 : 3000 words but after that in round 3 is it 3000 to 8000 words or start 8000 again...because that will be quite vast😆 it's 3000 to 8000
  • Well if the votes of the readers are not counted so will it matter if there's no vote! (I'm lazy ass🤣) no issues at all 
  • And if I exceed the word limit in round 1 then you said judges will just count it in the next round so does that mean the whole story will be on a single post or do we have to reserve posts? U don't have to reserve posts. You can write and post the link of the chapter in your index and end of each chapter so that it is easier for the judges to find.

Hogya..or kuch yaad aya toh dubara aa jaungi😎

Originally posted by ltelidevara

Koelji
If I chose the last prompt ,directly ist round I can post or the synopsis should be submitted first?
synopsis needs to be submitted first that's round one I thinkEdited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago
Is this a head start for round one or will you post round one details and rules on 5th and we have to start then? 
Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Is this a head start for round one or will you post round one details and rules on 5th and we have to start then? 

this is the head start for round one... rules are pretty much posted... so ya you can start now.
So we are allowed to post after 5th as well, correct? As long as we get the milestones properly?
Or the thread has to be up by 5th, along with a teaser/synopsis/intro?

So we are allowed to post after 5th as well, correct? As long as we get the milestones properly?
Or the thread has to be up by 5th, along with a teaser/synopsis/intro?

after fifth and before the deadline of first milestone... :)