Kundali Bhagya

Monisha to fall for Karan?

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Now that Rithwik is dead my guess is that Monisha will fall for Karan and become obsessed with him trying to gain him by hook or crook. Like Prithvi's obsession with Preeta wasn't enough now Monisha will become Prithvi part 2. 

The eternal dragging is becoming highly irritating when will they move onto the marriage track? I don't have much hope of it happening anytime soon as the show is topping trp charts so they will drag as much as possible really the audiences need to stop watching this garbage. Currently I only read written updates once in a while to find out if their has been any progress and there seems to been have no progress every time I check. 
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well the Prithvi and Sheryln track s dragging for the Past One and a Half Years...

Well Noe Monisha...

I dont want Monisha will fall for Karan...

She Admit that she loves Rithwick and did all this for the Purpose of Money...

Karan will be Freed...

Please End the Tracks...

Feeling very Bore of Kundali Bhagya Track...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i want her with rishab  😆
she is better than sherlein
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Monisha is so falling for Karan! Her path is clear now, with Rithwik dead. She will realise her mistake and see the good in him. Also I think it will be crucial to the plot and it will probably lead to Preeta realising her love for Karan, because she will now have a strong contender for his attention and love. All this while she knew Monisha was with Rithwik and is of no harm. But now with the way things are, she has all the reasons to worry.

It really depends on the CVs now. Monisha's Character can turn dark and obsessive or can take a u-turn and become positive. She can actually become a great friend to Karan after helping him expose Prithvi and Sherlyn. But that's a long shot