Posted: 5 years ago
GREAT, Jennifer won the Asian Drama Actress poll. She so deserves it! πŸ₯³ 
I am an unabashed Jenny fan, but I am also an unabashed Harshad fan...and to top it all, I am an unabashed JenShad fan.
I was so sad not to have been able to vote for Jennifer in this ADA poll, but so glad to read she had won - nevertheless πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

As for the rest of that poll, the less said the better. It was so heavily tilted towards Far-Eastern and Pacific lands, with the millions of people there - not forgetting the zillions of bots - that Bepannah (haha, Endless in their translation) couldn't stand a chance.

Yas Yas Yaaas
This yr end with awards
Yahoo congrats Jenny πŸ˜ƒ
I think Jenny was the only Indian actress on it and her chances of winning lower than Chinese and Japanese actresses but the fandoms them made Jenny win

P.S. that website took the mick πŸ˜†Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
Wow! That's awesome. Congratulations to Jennifer Winget. πŸ₯³
https://twitter.com/jenwinget/status/1080089535453761537

JW thanked the fans for voting nice!
It's truly an extremely happy moment. Our insanity paid off. All this incessant voting made our favourite win with a huge margin. πŸ˜ƒ Yay!πŸ₯³
Yes Congratulations to Jenny...finally our efforts paid off ... 
Congratulations to whole jannifer team😊
so well deserved yaar! i'm so happy she won this! her portrayal of zoya was so beautiful and she deserved it! congrats bepannaah fandom!

on a side note...man it got crazy competitive with shen yue fans πŸ˜† glad we were able to win this.