Ishra TS- Mere naam tu, part 8 on pg 49 on 13/4

Posted: 5 years ago
Hey friends as it's new year ,much gift to banta hai ,so here I m with prologue of my new TS . Hope you like it and will be excited to read it further .

MERE NAAM TU

A car stopped in front of campus of IMI New Delhi .A girl about twenty years got down from the car , her father offered to drop her till inside but she stopped him ,saying she will manage .  Her father asked " are you sure ".

I- yes appa .

Appa- all the best .

Saying so he drove away while ishita iyer ,first year MBA student entered the college campus . She was scanning the whole place ,she stopped in front of the college building and looked at it . She recalled how they ,she and her best friend Raman use to admire the building and always say ,this is their future college and they will surely study in this college in future . She smiled recalling their old golden days and said
" hope we meet here in our dream college , finger crossed ".

Lost in her thoughts she entered the building and was about to ask the way to her class to someone when a boy came to her and informed " O hello ".

I- yeah .

B- you are being called there .

I- wahaan kya hai ?

B-atfirst you come there ,then you yourself will come to know .

Ishita nodded and walked to crowd . She went inside the circle and saw some girls were standing there while a group of boys were sitting on the railing.  She was instructed to stand beside the girls and realised that as she was newcomer the boys were taking their ragging . She looked at the boys ,who were taking the raggings and her eyes stopped at a guy who was tying a bandana on his head ,he was wearing a blue glares on his eyes while a smirk was there on his lips,his mouth was moving as he was chewing a chewing gum. Her eyes stopped on his dimples .Though his face was looking familiar but she shrugged thinking how he can be a her senior as he was her classmate . Her trance broke when she heard the same boy " where are you lost ,give your introduction ".

I- I m ishita iyer .

The boy was crossing her but stopped and turned to her then asked again glaring her  " what did you say ".

I- ishita iyer .

She can see his face turning red listening to her , he gave her a deadly glare and asked " why are you here now ?".

I- to do my MBA .

She answered him but he had left without listening to her answer making her confused .

That's all for teaser .
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Updated something new ,enjoy reading 
Interesting prologue 👏👏
Pls continue soon 
Interesting 
Looking forward for it to start
Very nice and interesting