Happy 5 years Anniversary of Rangrasiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy 5 years Anniversary of Rangrasiya
👏
5 years Anniversary of rangrasiya one of the most beautiful and loved series SanayaIrani nailed it as a village girl along with one of the most talented &handsome actor ashishsharma These two create one of the best jody ever parud  happy5thanniversaryofRangrasiya
happy 5 thanniversary of Rangrasiya for one of your most beautiful roles Sanaya Irani

Sanaya Irani nailed it as a village girl Paro

Originally posted by arezoo.sabti

5 years Anniversary of rangrasiya one of the most beautiful and loved series SanayaIrani nailed it as a village girl along with one of the most talented &handsome actor ashishsharma These two create one of the best jody ever parud  happy5thanniversaryofRangrasiya

My heart skipped so many beats after seeing this pic ...they were magic ...it's been five years and I still haven't come across anyone like Parud...
Posted: 4 years ago
After 5 years I still hope to see Ashish Sharma & Sanaya Irani in a new show together 😊
Posted: 4 years ago

Ashish and Sanaya super jodi. Still I am watching Rangrasiya show in voot so many times. Ashish Sharma performance in Rangrasiya is excellent.All the best Ashish Sharma for all your upcoming shows