Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali

Is man singh adopted child?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Today Salim said to Man Singh 
Bhagwan das adopted you, god knows what blood flows in you 

It was rude but 

I want to know is man singh adopted child? 

Is Maan bai also adopted or what?

Does maan bai know Man Singhs adopted?

I hope than a beautiful scene bet both about his back ground comes up in future 

But Salim was very rude, man singhs not only his cousin elder brother but his teacher how can he speak like that? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Today Salim said to Man Singh

Bhagwan das adopted you, god knows what blood flows in you

It was rude but

I want to know is man singh adopted child?

Is Maan bai also adopted or what?

Does maan bai know Man Singhs adopted?

I hope than a beautiful scene bet both about his back ground comes up in future

But Salim was very rude, man singhs not only his cousin elder brother but his teacher how can he speak like that?

He was the son of kingBhagwant Dasand his queen Bhagawati of Amber.[citation needed]He was born on Sunday, 21 December 1550. He was about eight years younger than Mughal Emperor Akbar who was born on 14 October 1542 and about ten years younger thanRana Pratapwho was born on 9 May 1540, These three personalities, of the same generation, affected sixteenth century India's polity, society, and history. Rana Pratap fought unrelenting wars with both of them.

Initially known asKunwar(prince), Man Singh received the title ofMirza[Raja] and themansab(rank) of 5000 after the death of his father on 10 December 1589 fromAkbar.[4]On 26 August 1605, Man Singh became amansabdarof 7,000, i.e., a commander of 7,000 cavalry in the Mughal forces, which was the maximum command for anyone other than a son of the Mughal emperor and the guardian ofKhusrau, the eldest son of Jahangir.[5]Akbarcalled himFarzand(son). He fought many important campaigns forAkbar. Kunwar Man Singh led theMughal Armyin the well-knownbattle of Haldighatifought in 1576 between theMughal EmpireandMaha Rana Pratap.[6]

This excerpt is from Wikipedia. That little twist was from our loverly writers.😆😆

But I feel that was a much needed twist to show what Anarkali expected to happen when she saved Salim in her childhood. When Akbar renamed her as Anarkali, she thought that she would get a new family with Akbar and Jodha. In the first episode when they first showed Saifu, Jillan says that she is not her real aunt, but loves this girl very much nevertheless. She wanted to be accepted by Akbar that she was one of them. That was the expectation from her side. That she was a noble woman and belonged to a noble family, hence that was her status, not the status of a maid. She thought that when Salim extended the hand of friendship and when Jodha said that now you are in our refuge, it meant that she was part of their family, not part of their maid group. But that is where they were added, as maids.

And that is where Anar's every action and words started. Since Salim still called her friend, she continued dreaming of one day being accepted by royal family and being part of that family as their equal. Jillan didn't/couldn't stop anything cause she was someone who protected Anar, but was never her real aunt.

Salim is right now just a puppet, a mouthpiece of Anarkali. He is not himself at all. She has blinded him to everything, all his family and relations. He is not himself right now. All he can see right now is her and her pain and insult. Only when his vision clears, when he comes out of Anarkali's daze will he see what he has done, truly.

Seeing the clip for the next week, I have a doubt. They might show Abdul Fazl coming back from Afghanistan with Daniyal and bringing news about Anarkali's past, as to who she is. Some truth that will bring Anar's true face in the forefront, especially in front of Salim. Because after all this I don't think the makers can show an ending similar to Mughal e Azam where Anarkali was allowed to live by Akbar. This Akbar will/can never let her live. The reason I say this is because the makers have to show Salim coming back into the fold of his family, even if he is heartbroken. They have to show him accepting Akbar's orders and the way he is currently portrayed, that is not going to happen unless they show Anarkali as a really bad person who had not loved Salim, but had pretended to do so. And Salim has to believe that. That is the only way he is going to stop the rebellion after getting defeated.

Edited by Shaavi - 5 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Shaavi]

He was the son of kingBhagwant Dasand his queen Bhagawati of Amber.[citation needed]He was born on Sunday, 21 December 1550. He was about eight years younger than Mughal Emperor Akbar who was born on 14 October 1542 and about ten years younger thanRana Pratapwho was born on 9 May 1540, These three personalities, of the same generation, affected sixteenth century India's polity, society, and history. Rana Pratap fought unrelenting wars with both of them.

Initially known asKunwar(prince), Man Singh received the title ofMirza[Raja] and themansab(rank) of 5000 after the death of his father on 10 December 1589 fromAkbar.[4]On 26 August 1605, Man Singh became amansabdarof 7,000, i.e., a commander of 7,000 cavalry in the Mughal forces, which was the maximum command for anyone other than a son of the Mughal emperor and the guardian ofKhusrau, the eldest son of Jahangir.[5]Akbarcalled himFarzand(son). He fought many important campaigns forAkbar. Kunwar Man Singh led theMughal Armyin the well-knownbattle of Haldighatifought in 1576 between theMughal EmpireandMaha Rana Pratap.[6]

This excerpt is from Wikipedia. That little twist was from our loverly writers.😆😆

But I feel that was a much needed twist to show what Anarkali expected to happen when she saved Salim in her childhood. When Akbar renamed her as Anarkali, she thought that she would get a new family with Akbar and Jodha. In the first episode when they first showed Saifu, Jillan says that she is not her real aunt, but loves this girl very much nevertheless. She wanted to be accepted by Akbar that she was one of them. That was the expectation from her side. That she was a noble woman and belonged to a noble family, hence that was her status, not the status of a maid. She thought that when Salim extended the hand of friendship and when Jodha said that now you are in our refuge, it meant that she was part of their family, not part of their maid group. But that is where they were added, as maids.

And that is where Anar's every action and words started. Since Salim still called her friend, she continued dreaming of one day being accepted by royal family and being part of that family as their equal. Jillan didn't/couldn't stop anything cause she was someone who protected Anar, but was never her real aunt.

Salim is right now just a puppet, a mouthpiece of Anarkali. He is not himself at all. She has blinded him to everything, all his family and relations. He is not himself right now. All he can see right now is her and her pain and insult. Only when his vision clears, when he comes out of Anarkali's daze will he see what he has done, truly.

Seeing the clip for the next week, I have a doubt. They might show Abdul Fazl coming back from Afghanistan with Daniyal and bringing news about Anarkali's past, as to who she is. Some truth that will bring Anar's true face in the forefront, especially in front of Salim. Because after all this I don't think the makers can show an ending similar to Mughal e Azam where Anarkali was allowed to live by Akbar. This Akbar will/can never let her live. The reason I say this is because the makers have to show Salim coming back into the fold of his family, even if he is heartbroken. They have to show him accepting Akbar's orders and the way he is currently portrayed, that is not going to happen unless they show Anarkali as a really bad person who had not loved Salim, but had pretended to do so. And Salim has to believe that. That is the only way he is going to stop the rebellion after getting defeated.

[/QUOTe
I had read that there was a curse on jaipur royals and they had no sons

Many were adopted from relatives or ministers etc

Not sure about Man singh in 15th century 

Even Mysore royals many kings are adopted only because of a curse

I am not sure if Man Singh of 15th century was adopted so i asked

Thanks for clarifying