negative
both
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
Else he wouldnt have helped Archi
Originally posted by Ankudi15

Else he wouldnt have helped Archi

i agree but then why was he talking to bhairavi in jungle as if they were together.
Maybe he was trying to stop bhairvi as he knows about her ill intentions. Everything right now is too confusing... Cant be said who is good and who is bad. 
Maybe later they show that sadhu baba was actually bad and saved Archana so that veer marries bhairavi else he wouldnt have married her. And bhairvi might actually be his daughter
Originally posted by Ankudi15

Maybe he was trying to stop bhairvi as he knows about her ill intentions. Everything right now is too confusing... Cant be said who is good and who is bad.
Maybe later they show that sadhu baba was actually bad and saved Archana so that veer marries bhairavi else he wouldnt have married her. And bhairvi might actually be his daughter

[BR
if you remember the scene he seemed to be arguing with Bhairavi and shook his stick at her. Body language was not friendly and plus he saved Archana. and he was there to help Archana release Veer from the tree. So my vote for the Sadhu is positive ... Edited by velvetscarf - 5 years ago
Yes @velvetscarf that is what i thought in the first place and i think he will be the one to stop bhairvi's wedding with veer.